Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Conan Summer RPG IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ceana

You do not manage to hear much, over the sounds of the creaking and pounding of the armored feet around you, as you make your way towards the crack, you think you can spot movement, which as the leader sets his spear, is obvious he does as well, as he bllows out the order!

"Get those bulwarks in place!"

Time to roll for battle order again!

Old Vet- 22
Warband- 18
First wave Grobbi Defenders- 14

Initiative: 9(Roll) +3(Dex) = 12

On the leader's command Ceana draws her sword as well, keeping her eyes open for whoever might fall upon them.

Ceana

The old vet quicky gets into position, even as the others hurry to set up the bulwarks, meant to provide a bit of cover, to protect them from the arrows of the Grobbi. Still, as half of the band of twenty six sets up the bulwarks, the remaining ten men hold bows, meant to guard them, readying and preparing themselves to strike.

As a squad of ten Grobbi emerge, mounted on Jackals, this was wise, as they charged to the bulwark, arrows flying!

Ceana stands, her sword at the ready, making use of the cover of the bulwarks as good as she can - there are some archers bound to hide somewhere - and waiting for the first grobbi to come into melee distance.

Ceana

For the most part, the arrows from both sides go wide, as the Grobbi are skilled riders, and the bulwarks soak up a good deal of their arrows. Still, soon enough, as they switch to simple stone clubs, they come inside the range of the bulwarks, and seem prepared to jump.

There are four targets in your range. Two Grobbi riders and their jackal mounts

Ceana indiscriminantly swings at one of the riders first, her sword coming down with brute force.

Attack: 10(Roll)+7(Attack) = 17
Damage 7(RollD10)+2(RollD8)+8 = 17

If this hits and kills the grobbi Ceana will follow up with a Cleave attack against his mount
Attack: 16(Roll)+7(Attack) = 23
Damage 9(RollD10)+4(RollD8)+8 = 21 (Mighty hit, Fort save not to die)

Ceana

As her blow hammers down, taking the Grobbi rider down in mid-leap, and severing the head of his jackal mount, the others manage to push them back, though only the old Vet has managed to kill both Grobbi and mount, his spear moving with lethal grace.

Still, as they set up the bulwarks, blades flash and stab, trying to prevent them from flanking the human attackers. But, as he screams in rage, the club of the Grobbi in front of you barely misses, or rather, is not deilvered with enough force to harm you!

Ceana does not intend to give that grobbi a second chance, aiming the backswing of her blade at him.

Attack: 17(Roll)+7(Attack) = 24
Damage 3(RollD10)+6(RollD8)+8 = 17

If this hits and kills the grobbi Ceana will follow up with a Cleave attack against his mount
Attack: 9(Roll)+7(Attack) = 16
Damage 6(RollD10)+5(RollD8)+8 = 19

Ceana

As it screams profanites at her, or at the least she can assume they are profanities, he is suddenly silenced as her blade cleaves him in twain, and his mount is felled to the ground, both dead by her hands.

In the din of the melee, it seems that the Grobbi are being pushed back, even as a horn sounds from inside, and there is the stomping of feet, and the clang of weapons on shields, as more Grobbi emerge, only half of the first wave down!

5 Of the first wave left, 15 more Grobbi just entered the fray.

Old Vet- 22
Warband- 18
First wave Grobbi Defenders- 14
Ceana- 12
Second Wave- 6

Ceana does not dally. There is fighting to the left and right of her, better reduce their numbers before the second wave has closed in. Approaching the closest target she strikes again.

Attack: 9(Roll)+7(Attack) = 16
Damage 7(RollD10)+2(RollD8)+8 = 17

If this hits and kills the grobbi and another target or his mount is close enough, Ceana will follow up with a Cleave attack
Attack: 10(Roll)+7(Attack) = 17
Damage 8(RollD10)+8(RollD8)+8 = 24 (Mighty hit, but I guess at that point hte Fort save is irrelevant)

Ceana

As she moves to the closest remaining one, her blade hammers down, cleaving rider and mount apart, as the second wave, slower without mounts of their own, keeps marching, even as few of the riders are left.

Still, there is only one left, and soon enough, he is brought down, as the Old Vet bellows. "Back to the Bulwark, blades first, then spears, then bows!" With that, the warband moves to assemble according to his instructions, bracing to meet the Grobbi.

Ceana joins the warband, trying to find her place in their formation, a position that would leave her enough room to swing her greatsword.

"I...appreciate your honesty, even if I am worried about becoming shackled in chains again. I would hope my usefulness as an ally and a friend would far out way the meagre and obvious use as a slave."

Celina looks at Jaffar's mother without flinching. "After all, the enemy of my enemy is my friend, is she not?"

Diplomacy if necessary, along with seduction roll if it applies.
1d20+14=30
1d6=3

Ceana

As you get in place, on the frontline, with spears over your shoulder ready to stab any who escaped the first blow, the Grobbi wave seems to hesitate, before charging at the bulwark! Still, you are able to parry the almost flailing blows of the Grobbi in front of you, as they stop cold, held off by wood and steel, for the moment.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Celina

She smiles, and stands up, moving towards you, a faint sway to her hips, as she approaches, and with a steady hand, takes your chin, and smiles, before it moves to brush her jaw. "Not always, but in your case," she sighes, sounding almost regretful, "you are correct in that your vlaue as an ally outstrips your value as a slave. A pity."

Still, as she walks away, her hand brushes down, between her breasts. "Still, there is the matter of were you shall stay tonight." There is some amusement on her face as she speaks.

Celina offers a small smile. "With you, would be my preference..." She says with a sultry, seductive suggestion.

Celina

She raises an eye brow and speaks, amusement in her tone. "Oh then, I have invited you into my bed then?" Still, as she looks over you she seems to come to a decision. "Perhaps, a trail run, to see if you are worthy of my bed in your stay among us?"

There is a challange there, as she seems to invite you, but hold you at a distance.

Ceana grins grimly. With the enemy within reach, there is only one natural course of action.

Attack: 14(Roll)+7(Attack) = 21
Damage 4(RollD10)+1(RollD8)+8 = 13

If this hits and kills the grobbi and another target is close enough, Ceana will follow up with a Cleave attack
Attack: 8(Roll)+7(Attack) = 15
Damage 6(RollD10)+6(RollD8)+8 = 20 (Mighty hit, but I guess at that point the Fort save is irrelevant)

Tananda giggled when Nardeen complimented her, enjoying the sensation of having his hot seeds and half-hard cock inside her, not minding being his cockholster at all. "It sounds like a lovely dream." she purred into his ears when he mentioned his dream of becoming a great chief, then moaned and giggled again when his cock moved up inside her with the shrug. "I'd love to be part of it, Chief Nardeen."

Celina

Looking at you with a faint smirk, Naseefa inclines her head. "Undress me then." While spoken softly, it was an order, directed at you.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Ceana

As her blade drops and chops, a pair of grobbi are sent to the ground, hewn apart by her blows, as among the line blades and axes drop on the savages heads, seeking to split them, even as spears dart from behind them and you, spearing those not dropped in the first clash of blades.

Still, there is the sound of a horn coming from inside the cave, and another fifteen Grobbi move out, foaming at the mouths, charging with reckless abandon, with no clothing save for painted designs, and a pair of crude stone axes!

Still, the old veteran, seeing them coming, barks out an order, as arrows fly, catching the charging beserkers as they rush the bulwark, but only a pair are dropped, as they seek to break through the bulwark to her right!

First Wave- 0/10
Second Wave- 8/15
Third Wave- 13/15

Tananda

Nodding his head, and seeming to swell a touch with pride, he nods his head, looking to his underlings. "She shall share my tent." At his words, they nod, though they cast hopeful glances at her, as he carries her to the tent, somewhat larger and better looking then theirs, but not by much. The entire time however, he does not let go, and his cock does not leave her folds.

Behind him, she would be able to see them preparing something... and looking in her things.

Sense Motive DC 18
He meant that it would be your sleeping quarters, and probably where you would live while with the band

Celina smiles and does as directed, having been used to this lifestyle in the temple. She approaches Naseefa obediently and begins to do as instructed, beginning with her robe, looking her in the eye the entire time...

Celina

As the younger womn begins to do as she was instructed, Naseefa smiles lightly, no teeth showing, as her robe is removed, revealing her under garments, a loincloth about her waist, and simple enough binding about the breasts. Still, as she looks at you, she seems to have a new thought in this game. "You may only remove my undergarments with your.... lips."

With a smile, the true challange begins.

DC 14 Dex check to remove the undergarments without scrapping her skin

Celina thinks the woman shouldn't be wearing any undergarments, though she saves that train of though for another time. Perhaps in a week or two, she'd have all the women dressing in her preferred taste.

As instructed, she begins using her lips, starting with the wraps around her breasts.

Dex Check
1d20+2=16

Celina

As her lips take the fabric, tasting of clean lenin, she is able to move lips and teeth in such a manner as to not scratch Naseefa's skin, even as they would fall to the ground. Still, her skin tasted faintly of cinnimon and incense, as she smiled, waiting for her to continue.

Same DC as before if you kneel to take them off, DC 20 if you do it standing

Celina kneels slowly, taking a full view of Naseefa's breasts, blowing lightly upon a nipple with her breath before starting to undo her loincloth with just her lips.

Dex Check
1d20+2=19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom