Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Conan Summer RPG IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celina walks back to camp with the boys, silent for a few minutes, trying to get a read on Jaffar.

Sense Motive
1d20+4=19

Ceana

The axe wielder is less foolish, and more... well, it did not matter, as when he tried to tun, the veterans spear skewered him through the back, providing an easy opening for that deadly weapon. But, she can only manage to catch two of the fleeing archers, her blade continuing it's deadly work, mighty blows dropping them easily.

Still, as the remaining Grobbi vanish, the old veteran spits, looking where they fled too, before starting to rummage around the bodies.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Tananda

Both of the boys are young, and if they had a woman, it would have been a rare thing, a long time ago, weeks or months ago, and with their lack of stature, prowess, or wealth, not one nearly as exotic and beautiful as herself. So, their reactions to her smile, their cocks twitch in her hands, vigorus with youth, as they nod, smiles wide, as Nardeen ponders her words, but makes no comment.

Still, it would not be too much longer before he slammed in balls deep, and grunted, his seed entering her, a smirk on his face, pulling her hips closer to his as he reaches his release.

Please roll a d100

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Celina

As they walk, she can tell a few things. He is nervous, and seemingly more solemn then his norm, or at the least he is tense, as they reach the outskirts of the camp, though how much of that is anticipation of the meeting with his mother, and how much is post-battle jitters is far from clear.

Still, two women, very simmilar in looks and dress to others from before, walk towards you, and grab the arms of Nabeer and Maa'iz, taking them off, leaving you alone with him in front of his mothers tent.

Celina nods to Jaffar. "Would she not be pleased you were successful in such an unexpected hunt?"

Celina

Jaffar shakes his head slightly, and speaks softly. "A hunt that in truth was born of my own recklessness? That occured due to my placing my desires above that of the clan?" He shakes his head, somewhat grim, as they enter the tent, his mother sitting on a cushion, looking at both of you, before she speaks.

"What is this of a hunt, and by chance does it relate to the roaring that occured?" she is calm, though her eyes are sterm, more towards Jaffar then yourself though.

Ceana looks after the fleeing grobbi leader, gauging her chances to still catch him. Her leg may be injured, but due to his small stature she should still be faster than him.

"Cumming...!" Tananda exclaimed as she felt Nardeen slammed his dick into her cunt hard while his seeds poured her womb, pushing her over the edge and made her cum too, her tight walls contracting around his cock to milk out every last drop of his seeds. "That was amazing...!" she said with a languid smile.

Celina

Jaffar nods, his expression calm but contrite, as he speaks to his mother. "Through my actions, I endangered myself and my cousins, as I attempted to make a march to the gates. After our guest pleaded with me, a lion male ambushed us, young and scrawny, but..” He looks at Celina sidelong, before continuing. “However, we were able to overcome it, almost easily so, unlike if it had been at his full strength or growth.”

His mother nods, seeming to0 mull it over, though she is also watching you…

Ceana

As you watch, they seem to vanish, having dropping in a ditch or a crack, allowing them to escape her sight, an easy enough feat in these warm mountains. For the moment, the leader of this ambush was out of the reach of her blade.

Tananda

Nodding as he himself looks pleased, he keeps himself buried inside her, clearly in no great hurry to unsheathe himself from her, using her in a sense as a cockholster as he looks at her. "Yes, you are." Still, as he seems to think, he then speaks, shaking his head somewhat.

"I plan on becoming a great chief, gathering others to my banner. As of right now, it is a fond dream, but..." He shrugs, half hard cock moving up inside her. "Perhaps, if you preformed for the recruits, gave private dances for those i wished to reward or impress..." There is an offer in his words, as he holds you up on the mule, his cock slowly softening.

The blood of half a dozen slain grobbi now decorates the Cimmerian's mighty sword ...

... what a mess. Ceana kneels down, not even wincing as another pang of pain shoots up from her injured leg, and wipes her blade clean on the garments of her latest victim. While she does she looks over to the leader, checking what he is looking for and whether maybe she should do the same.

"So now we smoke them out?"

Ceana

The garments of the Grobbi are dirty and worn, little more then a loincloth, a belt and a threadbare, patchwork vest, but it serves to get the blood off her blade, though it would not get all the dirt and grime off it... some of which would be from the vestments of her slain foe. Still, as she speaks, the vet shakes his head, though he looks considerate as he walks over, in his hand a necklace with a human tooth, dyed blue.

"It's not the Bloody Laugh, Blue Tooth Grobbi. We'll get them later, but it's the Childeater I'm worried about." Still, looking over her, he does not smile, instead looking grim. "Still, think you can keep up?" He gestures the the wound in her leg, obvious to him. "Or you need a bit og patching first? One of the boys, not the best, but he's good enough."

"Only a fool thinks ignoring her wounds is a sign of valor."

Ceana gets back to her feet. So their real work has not even started yet. Tentatively she puts more weight onto the injured leg.

"If it does not take too long, show me that boy."

Celina nods. "They did well, better than Jaffar gives himself credit for. They stayed calm and attempted to protect me, their guest, by flanking me and using the skills they've been doubtless taught as current and future warriors. Regardless if it was 'easy' or not, they did display bravery and honor."

Ceana

He nods, moving back over to the cliff, as he starts to scale down it, much more carefully then before, with his spear on his back, taking his time, as there was no reason to trip and break his neck.

DC 20 Climb check to safely get down, that inculdes a penalty due to injured leg. If you fail by 5 more more, you'll need to make a DC 15 Reflex save, or fall and take 6 damage

Celina

She nods, looking at both of you, before faintly smiling at her son. "Leave us my son, as we have matters to discuss more suited to feminine ears. But, I am proud of you, if somewhat dissapointed that the need to earn it came." As she delivered her rebuke, praise and dismissal, Jaffar nods his head, leaving the tent quickly.

Still, as she turns her gaze to you, she seems to be thinking, and speaks, her voice calm. "Our clan is much diminished, and while outsiders may not always understand, we have reasons, proven and honored tradditions, for the things we do. However, I am somewhat divided with yourself. On the one hand, you have escaped from out sworn foes, who have hutted us, and could be useful as an ally. On the other hand, you are an attractive woman, and we were forced to leave our slaves behind."

She seems to be deeply in thought as she looks at you, eyes not quite closed.

Climb check: 13(roll) +11(climb) = 24

Ceana follows suit after sheathing her weapon, acting with equal care as she descends the cliff.

Celina

Naseefa seems to be serious, her mood not quite obvious, though she is relaxes, despite what else she may say, as she observes you in turn.

Ceana

As you descend the cliff, arriving safely at the bottom, there is a bit of commotion from where the boys have set up a defensive formation, as the old man shakes his head with disgust, spitting. "See you whelps? While you bloody lot cowered, she managed to kill at least half of them! Outdone by a bloody woman..." He sounds scornful, though he is probably trying to motivate his band with a shameful example. Still, pointing to a young looking man, who only carries a bow, he makes a gesture towards you.

"Kalim, she took an arrow to the leg, you know what to do." With that, the young man, Kalim moves over, and looks your legs over, before gesturing at a nearby rock. "Sit please." His tone is quiet, but calm and professional.

Ceana decides to ignore any negative implications she could draw from the leaders speech. Those were just words. And if it makes them fight better, so be it.

Nodding to Kalim she moves over to the designated rock and takes a seat, positioning herself such that he has good access to her wounded leg.

Ceana

From a pouch, he takes out a set of spoons, a few bottle, a needle and thread, and what looks like a small amulet, green and red, curving on each other, as he inspects the wound, nodding to himself, as he moves the spoons to the open wound, and reaches inside, and quickly retracts them, dropping a flint arrowhead coated with your blood to the ground.

Muttering a few words in Shemite, he proceeds to wave the amulet over her wound, apperantly invoking Nergal to leave you be.

DC 16 Sense Motive check. If you fail, you gain the benifits of a Shemite Doctor. If you pass, just get the normal heal check benifits

Sense Motive: 18(roll)+1(Skill) = 19. Whatever the advantages of a Shemite doctor are, they are lost on her.

As Kalim's tools enter her wound Ceana flinches. Briefly. Though as she sees the result she is happy to have gotten his attention, that thing could have become the cause of a seriosu infection.

Why he is waving that amulet, though, is beyond her. Habits, probably.

Ceana

Having waved the charm over her wound, he then applies a set of oils from the bottle to it, as he continues to mutter charms and incovations, wards against the demons of sickness and disease, even as he loops the thread into the needle, and begins to stich her wound shut, applying some more oil to it.

Okay, please make a DC 14 Fort save. You also no longer have the movement penalty, and have 1 HP restored, and will heal 3 additional hit points the next time you rest.

Ceana HP [11/12]
Fort save: 12(Roll) +4(Fort) = 16

Ceana watches Kalim quietly, waiting for him to finish.

Ceana

As he finishes the stiches, and applies another dose of oil, this time seeming to rub a little more on her leg then needed, he smiles up at her. He is young, long and lanky, not powerfully built, but almost a straw man, with few muscles on himself, here for his medical skills, not martial ones. Still, as he gets to his feet, as the others have gotten the supplies back together and their leader is waiting with a faint scowl of impatience on his face, he nods to her, moving back into the formation.

Ceana gets back to her feet right after he does, still wondering how to interpret his last gestures. Were they a sign of sexual attraction?

She quickly shakes her head, that sort of distraction is not useful here. For a test she puts a bit of weight onto her injured leg, and satisfied with the result catches up with the men.

Ceana

After she catches up to them, not hard as they were a mere ten feet away, he nods, and once more, they would march out, as a scout is dispatched forward, all eyes open for ambushes, as they draw nearer to the goal. Still, in the twenty minutes that they march along the narrow trail, it widens out, and signs of traffic, in the form of paw prints seen in the dust, can be easily seen, even as a stretch of cliff juts upwards, a narrow crack in it.

DC 14 Fort save, and a Listen and Spot check please

Fort Save: 15(Roll)+4(Fort) = 19
Listen Check: 2(Roll)+5(Listen) = 7
Spot Check: 11(Roll)+5(Spot) = 16

Ceana tries to be at least as wary as the rest of their small band. By the tales she has heard the fight against this Childeater will be even harder than the one against the Blue Teeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom