Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Conan Summer RPG IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sense Motive 1d20+0=10
Intimidate 1d20+10=24

noticing the guard attitude, although not willing to bribe for this, he unconsciously goes for his pouch noticing its gone. Thinking he gonna make those lassies pay this, his temper goes real bad, stepping to the guard that said that, pushing him backwards with every word he spit on his face. "You go tell your boss now, real man is here, not wimpy sweaty bastard. GO!"

Celina uses 1 fate point to keep on top of Naseefa, both in her position of power and literally.

As the shaman attempts to flip their position, Celina reaches into her reservoir of strength, faith in Ishtar and her own sexual power. Her hands firmly grip the woman's shoulders to keep her down, her thighs press doubly so to keep her legs spread open, and lastly, her own sex rubs deeply into the shaman's displayed womanhood. The slickness of their combined juices and the temptress's tight folds try to push her towards a more instant, powerful orgasm than before. As she does this and continues grinding, Celina licks her ear teasingly and whispers in it.

Diplomacy Check
1d20+14=33

"You're so beautiful...so desirable...your strength, your personality, as well as your body, make you so...delectable. I'm not your enemy, Naseefa. I don't want to harm the people that have given me succor. I...mmm...reserve that for those that have...crossed me. I only want...to help...use me to help your people...all I ask is that...mmm...you let me...use you in return."

The last few words are said as she grinds her sex into the shaman for obvious emphasis; Celina wants access to the shaman as a lover...a constant one at that.

Ceana

The captain is an older man, and most his age would have gone to seed, becoming soft and weak. While his reflexes are not as sharp and swift as the younger mens, there is experience in his movements, none wasted, as his body shows few, if any, signs of fat, masses of scar laid over muscle.

Still, as she spoke, the three men, turning to look at her are distracted, even as he scowls and smacks them in their head, gut and knees. "Damn whelps..." He growls out, glaring at them, before you. "See boys, never get distracted in a fight, or your DEAD!" He roars out the last bit, rage on his face, even in the slightest degree. "As for us, a good morning warm up. Want to take their place in the ring? You'd need a sparing weapon though."

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Stevo

A look of fear in his eyes, as he scampers away from the gate, the other man looks at you, scared, though his weapon is still blocking the path. A few minutes later, a woman, dressed in sheer blue robes, silver designs on it walks out, the guard from before walking behind her, as she strides imperiously towards him, looking him over. "Kneel."

Her voice is a whip crack, even as the guards remain standing, the woman's cruel eyes on you, not a trace of the usual lust to be found.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Celina

As she moans, her body shaking, the warm fluids of her sex squirt out, meating the temptresses own, as the shaman is brought to instant and near earth shattering climax, with only luck that she did not scream out in pleasure, body burning as she was brought to the height of escasty, and as she fell almost limp, body moving only from her breathing, she seems to listen.

Though, as the final words are said, your sex grinding on hers, she seems to give a whimper, though she does not speak.

Celina slows her grinding to a light brush every few seconds, kissing the woman's neck tenderly; not to cause any more sexual pleasure, but in the pleasing afterglow, waiting for her to come to her senses.

"I haven't brought one with me" Ceana flatly states. Since she had departed her homeland she had to travel light, and for solo exercises her regular weapon works just fine.

So instead she looks around to see what the three men were using. Probably nothing matching the size of her own blade, but for a spar something longsword-ish would do.

Celina

As you give her time to recover, letting her come down from the almost impossible after glow, her face still flush, as the occasional shudder makes it's ways through her body, as she looks at her. "So, all I must do, to gain your services to the clan, is to take you as a lover?" She seems too pleased to be suspicious, though at the same time, happily wary.

Ceana

The practice blades, wooden and dulled, could be found on a small rack in the shade, some additional padding on them. Still, there are a handful of swords and axes, along with a staff and spear, as he waits for her to make her move, the men groaning in the sand.

Receiving her glance with a bow, which he also uses to have a better look at her body, he stands forward speaking in a soft tone,
"Ma' lady, I happen to have arrived into your land, I know I'm stranger amongst you, yet now I offer my services to you in whatever way you may require, these pigs you have under your service, are nothing compared to what I can offer... Maybe we can have a talk inside out of your servants ears about your requests and my conditions."

As he might be exaggerating about himself to be taken into higher regards
d20+11=22

"I can be of service to your clan as I have said. Let me teach your women, for your clan's betterment. In return, I just ask to be your lover."

Stevo

The woman seems to sneer, without changing her expression, even as with a nod, one of the guards moves his spear behind your knees, tripping you to fall on them, as she looks on. "My Lord is not interested in riff-raff, and if I let every braggart and sell-sword into his presence, well, such is not done." Pausing for a moment, as she looks at you, before nodding. "However, in three days, there will be a contest in the city, a chance to prove yourself. Finish in the first ten, and an offer of employment may be extended. Fail, and be forgotten."

With that, she turns on her heel, and moves back into the fortress, the two guards looking somewhat nervous, but 9once more blocking your path.

Celina

Humming, she nods briefly, leaning forward and kissing you on the forehead, her lips soft, but still worn. "And is there a term on your service to the clan?"

Sense Motive DC 20
She thinks the deal is almost too good to be true

Ceana slides her own weapon off her back with slow deliberaion and leans it against the wall next to the rack, before picking up the largest of the wooden blades. After a few swings to get a feel for its weight and handling she nods and steps into the practice ring.

Sense Motive
1d20+4=8

"I see greatness in your people. We have a common enemy. I would like to see them fall. My term is that of satisfaction; your success is my success. As long as we work together, we can achieve great things. Yet for now, spread legs and what lays between them will keep me very content. Will you let me help you're people as I have asked?"

With a strong desire to smash the face of the guard that tripped him, he stood up yet stopping in the woman presence. "We have a deal then. If top ten is my goal, I bet your ass I'll be top ten", Stevo said as she turned and was able to see her round ass for a brief moment before her cloak covered her again. Bad mannered as always he then turned to the guard and stared at him moving his across his neck giving him a dread look.

Now all he had left to do was find the little bitches who had stolen from him, first he would return to the docks to get himself with a fine piece of rope. After that he would roam around trying to gather some information about these girls.

1d20+5= 19+2 vs opp sex

Ceana

The wood is firm in your hand, the sun warm, as are the sands, as you move into the ring, a grin on the Captains face, as he readies his spear, looking at her. "Full contact, or a little something else?" Still, even as he speaks, he circles her, like an old wolf or panther. His body, though still rock hard, shows signs that age has taken a part of it, dulled and weakened him. While he lacks a paunch, the constant exercise and healthy living keeping the erosion at bay, his warriors body is aging.

By something else, something more like a Duel of Fate?

Celina

Nodding a smile on her face, Naseefa would lean down, and kiss Celina on the lips. "Well then, this would be a pact that I have no trouble making..."

Unless you want to do anything else, reminder of day in her embrace, occasionally having sex?

Stevo

The only rope at the dock was that holding his boat, which was sinking, in place. If he took it, he would not be able to find his little boat again.

Still, from what he manages to gather, he is not the only one to have this happen to. Several young women have been robbing young men near the docks, or at the least, are thought to have robbed them, as they seem to rely more on stealth and slight of hand, then raw force. Still, for the most part, you manage to get few clues to their hideout or current location, save that young unattached women tend to favor a small tavern near the south side of the docks, with the door sign of a leashed cock.

Celina would spend some more time making love with the shaman before beginning the process of changing the lives of the women in the camp. She would have the shaman announce to them the new 'rules' of dress and deportment before requesting to meet with them in this state of nudity.

"Guess I'll need to find another boat if I want to leave this place, this won't be serving me anymore"

He takes the rope, and after some gossiping heads toward the current location of the girls, preparing a slipknot in the rope as he walked. Upon reaching this place, or rather upon seeing the sign at the door, he would first look around a bit and glance through the window, to know what kind of women favor this place and what kind of tastes they have. He might be able to take advantage of that when he goes in.

Celina

It would be several hours later, as the sun sets in fact, when the Shaman seems ready to rise and dress herself, and there is the sounds of the camp stirring to life, even as the day turns from hot, to cool. Still, it would seem, as she makes herself ready, that she intends a sort of adjustment period, as voices draw closer to the tent.

Stevo

There is a small window, soot almost blocking it, that he could peer through....

Hide, Move Silently, Spot and Listen checks please

Celina would stay in her customary state of nudity w/accents. She watches the shaman carefully to see what she's wearing and what she does, though she says nothing at the moment.

Using his finger to clean just enough for his eyes to peek through, Stevo glances in

Hide, Move Silently, Spot and Listen in that order
d20 +2, +4, +0, -1 = 19, 18, 10, 11

Celina

As the shaman dresses, still covering most of her body, there is the sense that she has not covered as securely as she could, that several things have gone unbound, easy to slip off. Still, as she moves out of the tent, she would seem to not be calling the clan together, but rather seeking out several of the older women, and whispering to them.

Stevo

For the most part, the patrons of this place can be divided into two parts. One one hand, there are the younger women, most looking to be a combination of nervous, excited and lustful as they gaze at the nearly nude men. The other patrons appear to be older, more reserved women, that are still enjoying themselves, though you can see little through the grime.

The men inside, that you can see, have toned bodies, are are barely dressed, as they serve the women.

Celina wouldn't allow her to leave the tent without knowing her bare womanhood is easily touched. If it is, she gives it a light caress as the woman exits the tent. Celina appears to re-enter, but strains to listen to the conversation.

Listen
1d20+4=16

Taking off the bandana he had tied in his head, he covers his face like a bandit, and undresses right there at the entrance putting his clothes in his pack where he holds nothing of value. Covering only his manhood and his face he kicks the door and enters with his swords on its sheats and the rope in his hands. He pretends to be a entertainer for he is not used to serve the women but on the contrary to be served by them. His body is toned and muscled as well, not from exercise but from hard work and adventure, maybe being the strongest man around and the most charismatic as well.

Stevo throws his pack at whoever is tending the bar and then roams around the whole place in a flirty but rude way, "I've been told there were a bunch of naughty ladies in here", whipping the rope against the floor as he looks around to find the girls who stole him, to not be obvious as he wanders he goes around groping, grabbing and caressing women of all ages of course letting himself be touched as well.

Perform d20+6=24, Bluff d20+11=21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom