Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Conan Summer RPG IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celina

The area she is in, is a little known region of the border desert, interlocking canyons and vales stretching roughly twenty one miles in all directions from a central point, though rarely is all of that walkable, most of it the lands above, with smaller stretches and passes between the vales. Still, as you move, clad in nothing, armed only with your stiletto, the noon day sun beats down, and only your closeness to the stream, flowing from a higher point, saves you from the worst, as the walls of the canyon narrow, and they pass out of sight, moving into the pass, only a little under a quarter mile ahead of you.

Continues to follow them, hiding from the sun in her cloak, one of the only things she's wearing.

Celina is currently wearing:
Cloak, stockings, sandals, all her jewelry. Her dagger is in one of her stockings.

Spot
1d20+4=14

Listen
1d20+4=12

Hide
1d20+4=10

Move Silently
1d20+4=19

Celina

As you move along, you manage to catch glimpse of them as they move along in the rocks, the river still beside you, falling and sending up a small spray at points, as you climb the easy path, and soon, you are covered by cloak and shade, the cliffs narrowing, and casting the floor into shadow. Still, as you advanced, not very well hidden, but in great silence, as you pass a bend in the rough path, a pair of hands, one on each side catch hold of you, and Jaffar, the others pinning you in place, looks at you, suspicion in his eyes.

"Who are you woman, to walk this land in such dress?"

Sense Motive DC 12
While he sounds disapproving, he and his companions are making sure to get an eyeful, appreciating it very much!

Celina looks at the boys, not as fearful as one might be. "I am Celina, a guest of your tribe. I am looking for Jaffar. Your mother, Naseefa, has asked me to retrieve you. As why I am without a dress, Ishtar demands it of her sacred ones."

Celina

As you speak, they seem to register that you may be more then they expected, thought at the name Ishtar, Jaffar narrows his eyes slightly. "I would think, that dressing in the nude would be a more Stygian custom, particularly for those followers of Derketo." His tone is somewhat suspicious, as his cousins watch, though Nabeer opens his mouth.

"Ah, you a shaman, or you one of those.... you know?" Really he was a nomad boy, not growing up in the cities, hearing only tales, and seeing them from time to time, but it did seem that he asked if she was one of the temple prostitutes.

Sense Motive
DC 15
All three of the boys are very interested in her reply.
DC 18
While Maa'iz and Nabeer believed you, it seems Jaffar is a much more suspicious young man

Celina offers a grin to the boys. "Yes, I am a sacred prostitute of Ishtar. I'd be pleased to tell you my story, if you'd let me go. As for Derketo, I am vaguely familiar with that goddess, however Ishtar demands nudity when amongst her likeness. While there is no...specific likeness here, I consider it an honor, when I can, to be as nude as she is...don't you?"

Sense Motive
1d20+4=18

Diplomacy
1d20+14=26

Celina

While young, the only thing you manage to get from them is restrained eagerness from Maa'iz and Nabeer, as they look to Jaffar, who is calmer, though he looks her up and down, before nodding. "I assume that was your offer, to entice us?" He is calm as he speaks, looking at her, seeming to think of it, before nodding and replying. "And what is your price for a times entertainment?"

He seems to be considering her words, but it is not clear just how much.

"One does not simply -buy- their ways into the folds of a sacred woman. Do you wish the wrath of the gods upon you for taking such a carnal act for granted? To enter me, you must prove your worth and devotion to Ishtar, or gain my favor. Do you three wish any of these options to gain the pleasure I would willingly give?" Celina says with a serious face, though she manages a little grin afterwords.

Celina

They seem to be a mixed bag of thoughtful and disappointed, save for Jaffar, who for the most part looks like he may as well be wearing a mask, his expression thoughtful, but concealed. Still, as he looks at her, he speaks, trying to sound grave beyond his years. "We may not have been initiated to them, but our devotion is to our ancestral gods, those of the canyons. Would devotion to Ishtar require us to break faith with them?"

At that question, the two males on your arms seem to sober up, looking far more serious.

Celina thinks on Jaffar's question while taking her arms away from the boys if they let her.

Knowledge (Religion)
1d20+5=16

Celina

From what you can remember, and you are able to slip their arms, Shemites view correct behavior over correct belief, so here should not be too many problems with it, save for some of the rites may prove... difficult to exact. But, at first glance, there is nothing that you know of that would prevent it.

Grins with a smile. "No, it shouldn't require you to break faith with your own ancestral gods, but some rites may prove difficult for you. Are you up for the challenge?"

[b[Celina[/b]

While the others, staring almost hungrily at you, seem to be thinking at least as much with their other heads, it is Jaffar that remains cool. "And to gain your favor?" He does not commit, looking for both options.

"Tell me about what happened with the Red Sands, the life before their arrival. Tell me about your mother...tell me about the settlements that are close to here and the goals of the future."

"I was about to head out anyways, so yes I have all my belongings with me." Ceana confirms as she shoulders her bag.

Celina

Jaffar nods, his face solemn, as he begins to share some of the lore of his clan, heir history in brief, that which he has known, told in the tales of his elders and his mother, the clan shaman. Still, the Hivasa had long used the valley in the southern reaches of the canyons as a shelter and farming ground, a place to rest, grow crops and grow strong again before returning to the desert, to raid the caravans and make war on the city dwellers and rival clans.

Still, they were a proud people, if small in number, mounted on camels, sturdy and much more enduring of the harshness of the sands, as their sheep and goats grazed. Still, as they made camp, habving taken a rich prize of wine and silver, silks and dyes just hours before, they had been somewhat lax, even as the sky darkerned, and strange shapes could be seen from the corners of their eyes, man-like, but somehow strange and half beast, clad only in a girdle around the waist, and armed with crude axes. Still, as the alarm was sounded, they had surrounded the camp, located in a cleft between three great rocks emerging from the sand.

Rushing forward, and howling like beasts, several had been felled in the flight of arrows, before they were on the men, axes falling and blood spilling onto the ground, shouting and gibbering as they fought, exaulting in all spilled blood, their foes and their own, caring only that it was spilled. Kullash, the champion and chieftian of the clan, was in combat with a creature drawn from hell! Taller by half again as a mortal man, the creature was clad only in the dried, blackened blood of it's victims, and a belt of their skulls and head, several still slick with gore, as a pair of axes, each swung with the strength to decapiate a camel, and thrince in fact they did so, fell on him, a storm of bloody iron, even as he dodged each one, striking back with his spear, inflicting wounds into his foe.

Still, the third blow lopped off the head of the camel of Kullash, spilling him to the ground, as bleeding, his dark and monsterous foe stood over him, screaming a devotion to his dark master, Khorne. It was thus that my father died, his head taken, added to the creatures belt, as the savages of the Red Sands surged towards the tents, where the children and the woman had been waiting....

He pauses, alll three maiking a sign against evil, shivering and shaking, fear and hate on their faces, as they remember....

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Ceana

Nodding something close too, but not quite approval, he stands, and begins to walk out the door, his men moving with him.

The morning air is crisp and cool, the high peaks just having the sun touch them, painting them and the lands blelow in light and shadow.

Celina seems taken aback by the story and offers a slight shudder, which ripples her large breasts slightly. She looks at the boys and nods solemly. "You said your mother is a Shaman. Is she capable of using magic?"

Nikotris' young body grows hot and starts to tremble as her first orgasm of the day explodes. Even though waves of pleasure rippled through her, she still wanted more and impaled herself on her brother's beast.

Celina

Jaffar nods, but at this moment, none of them pay much attention to her breasts, though nprmally, they would have paid a great deal more attention to them. "Yes, she is, as a Shaman must be, she walks the paths of the spirits, and talks to the gods, deflects the curses and divines our fates, as the gods send them."

Still, with that, he continues the tale.

It was not men that leaped among the children, no, it was worse. As the savage warriors fought our noble clansmen, dark priests, warlocks all, had been tortuing captives to death, their blood filling skull goblets, and demons emerged. In shape, they were much like the Baboon of the south, or a small ape of Kush, hunched and twisted, as they advanced in leaps and bounds. But, where those earthly creatures had skin and fur, there was raw and bleeding muscles, rippling as they moved, their own blood, steaming, dropping onto the ground. Their eyes, dull pits of glowing crimsion flame, fangs and claws rusted pitted iron made so by unwashed blood.

As they leaped among the children, our youngest kin, as we fought to save them, they screeched and roared and gibbered, that after this time becomes clear was just a single word, repated over and over. 'Kill, Kill, KILL!' They cried, and only my mothers spear could wound them, and stay there wounded, as she kept them at bay. But still, as she fought the demons of the bloody priests, she could not hold, and was forced to give ground, protecting the children she could, as the remaining men formed a wedge, and fought towards the camels, loaded with spare tents and supplies.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Nikeotris

Feeling his sister tremble under him, Kha'y increases his thrusts, his hands pulling her hips closer to his, as both she and himself pull her onto his cock, his teeth nibbling at her lobe, breath warm and quick, his own release not too far off.

Celina listens to him, her turned to be enraptured by the story. She waits for him to continue.

Celina

Bows and arrows sang, as spears and blades danced, my mother leading what remained of the children and the women, many laying dead on the ground, their bodies defiled, or screaming, as demons and half-men took them. We wept and swore vengance that day, as the warriors of the clan formed themselves up, as the last of us loaded the camels, and broke through their lines, their leader roaring it's fury that prey would escape, as the leaping creatures chittered and screamed, running towards us, blood thick on the sands.

But, as the women took up their bows, and those of us not yet warriors given them, we fought, but away from them, as we ran, a desperate flight, driving a portion of the sheep and spare camels before us, sending arrows at the savages as they came, aiming to slow and cripple the bounding demons, even as we pulled away, and shrunk back as the sun dawned. But I shall not speak of those hours, from our flight to the dawn, save for this. We shall avenge our fallen kin, as we have sworn to the gods, for the horrors and deaths that night, and none shall bar us from it.

He nods there, finished with his tale, even as Nabeer and Maa'iz nod, faces grim and solemn, feeling their own losses from that night.

Celina nods solemnly in thanks for the tale, something she would have never have heard from his mother and those she asked about the situation earlier. She offers a silent gesture of prayer for the dead. "And now, you are here, heading to a holy place in these canyons. Your mother says you are not ready. Will you continue on or return to her as she has asked me to tell you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom