Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Conan Summer RPG IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celina

She seems to consider your words, thinking on them and mulling them over, eyes roaming her body, but seeming to express no direct interest, though she nods in part, and the women seem sympathetic to her life as a former slave, sold into bondage and treated as a toy. Still, the well dressed woman, quite possibly the leader of this group, looks at her and asks a simple enough question. "And what do you plan to do now, that you have won your freedom?"

Nikotris' eyes grew wide as her brother pushed his tool deeper into her. She hoped the day would never come that the size of his monstrous snake didn't threaten to overwhelm her.

"Oh Set, yes! Give me all of it, Kha'y! Split your little sister in half!"

Nikotris

Nibbling on her earlobe, he obliged her with her request, his python slamming into her, moving as deeply as he could, trying to hard to split her in half, as his hands grip her tightly, pulling her onto his length, as he does his best for her. "So tight little sister, an ever tight whore, ready for everyone to use, fresh as can be." He enjoyed this himself, as he pulled out slightly, and hammered back in, beginning to grind and make full use of her ample assets this morning.

Celina

She nods, seemingly satisfied with her response, before she gestures, and one of the women brings a cup and a pot, and pours something hot and black into it. Still, the seated woman drinks it, her eyes on you, before handing you the cup, and the other woman would seem to want to hand you the pot. It would seem that you are being subject to some form of ritual at the moment.

Celina nods and thanks her for the custom. She follows it as she knows, pouring a cup. "Thank you for your hospitality. I am honored."

Celina

The woman sitting before raises an eyebrow, and there is a faint shaking of heads, just the slightest bit, but enough to indicate you may have made an error...

Technical note, you are not actually under the rules of hospitality until you drink the cup of coffee she pours, and asking for it? A bit of an insult! Which, is how your statement could be interpreted by them.

Celina looks around and looks sheepish. "I'm sorry....its been awhile since I've had pleasantries..."

Savoir-Faire Check
Bluff check to recover in a stunning way: 1d20+14=22

The young naked woman tries to follow the custom, pouring a cup of coffee for herself.

Celina

As you explain yourself, they seem to relax, and nod, and the matriarch waves her hand. "It is of no import, your words were lost on the wind." As she waves her hand, she waits for you to drink, but seems to have accepted it.

Assuming she did it right, she offers them a kind smile and waits before she asks a few questions.

"Then the smart thing would be to join forces, right?"

Ceana eyes the men closer. She would judge them by their deeds, and not some probably faulty first impression.

Celina

The woman in front of you smiles, and the others walk off, to attend to their tasks, but she seems to sense your waiting, and does not speak, inclining backwards slightly.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Norther Women

He seems to consider it, before grunting and looking at the Vanir woman. "Andas for your companion there?"

"Thank you for your welcome. If I may ask, where at the men in this camp? Are you a familial group, tribe or is there another story behind everyone's presence here?"

Celina

She seems to partially close her eyes, and tenses somewhat, regarding you with half lidded eyes. "We are the remnants of the Hivasa." It is all she says on that particular matter.

Sense Motive
DC 18
It seems to be a touchy subject.
DC 22
She is sad when she says it, indicating that the men may have very well died.

Celina attempts to decipher the woman's hesitation.

Sense Motive
1d20+4=20

She figures the woman finds it a touchy subject and presses no further. Instead, she thanks her for the hospitality and spends some time moving around the camp, trying gathering information on the following subjects: Hivasa tribe and its history, their purpose here, the religions they follow and any information on their leader.

Gather Information
1d20+8=22

In addition, Celina is ever hungry for female flesh and keeps an eye out for those who may be interested in her exposed body as she moves about the area.

Sense Motive
1d20+4=17

Celina

As you make your way around the eleven tents, you notice, in addition those whose managed to catch your eye, several other women, though non looked at you with lust in their eyes, only interest, even as you talked to them. For the most part, they have not been raised to see women as potential lovers, and indeed, several among the population are widows, and five, a full quarter their number, are pregnant. The others, are young, no more then sixteen years of age, though the woman you had met with had to have been twenty.

Though, as you talk to the few members of Ad-Dahimnat not engaged in their tasks, from tending to crops, herding their few sheep and camels, or weaving shorn wool, you manage to come across something rather obvious in hindsight. The woman that granted you hospitality, was Naseefa Hivasa, the current leader, as her son, one of the three male survivors, was too young to hold the chiefship. Still, it would seem that they had reason to fear the Red Sands, as no more then five months ago, a mighty force of ten whole bands, a hundred and fifty axe wielding savages, fifty demon worshipping priests, and ten senior officers led by one of the Blooddrinkers, had fallen on them as they camped fifty or so miles to the north-east.

Still, while perhaps a third of the women managed to escape, it was only due to the desperate sacrifice of the men, that they managed to escape the slaughter at all. Still, they only have three males, Jaffar, Maa'iz and Kabeer, youths of fifteen years, who while eager to revenge themselves and their clan on the savages, have instead listened to the council of the clan, and retreated here, to rest and recover, in a hidden place.

As for what faiths they follow? They hold a trio of spirits in high esteem. Gurg, a patron of warriors and bloodshed, and the guardian of the vale, able to be summoned in need the Shaman, and who dwells in a cave behind a high fall, along with his brother, Nyzoroth, a patron of the sky, rain, and can summon the dead and gaze into the future. The last is a sort of hermaphrodite spirit, who they do not name, but is apparently a symbol of fertility, and male and female sexual power, and dwells in the underworld, the entrance to which is guarded by her sons Gurg and Nyzoroth.

For once in her life, Celina actually began to feel sorry for someone else. Knowing more of their history made her truly sad; she compared her own situation and certainly, there was no comparison. After a few minutes of thinking, she resolved to help these people while she could, though her ultimate goal is to eventually return to civilization.

Yet, she was no altruistic. She set her eyes upon one of the prettiest girls and decided that, before she left, she would have her, one way or another.

Until that moment, she returned to Naseefa and asked how she could help.

Celina

As you return to her, as she keeps an eye on the working women, she sees you, still leading your donkey, and stands. "Ah, our guest, perhaps we have been a touch hasty. Let us stable your ass, and allow you the opportunity to dress, in somewhat more..." She looks up and down your body, not speaking. "Proper attire." Still, the lone thirty year old woman, looking little more then twenty, takes heed of your request and sighs.

"If you wish to help us, do you have warriors? Do you have the war of those to send us bows, and the men to use them, mounted on horse and camel? Can you fashion the charms or brew the potions to invoke the gods? Still, perhaps..." Looking over her, she sighs. "Jaffar, my hot blooded son, has left for the cave of spirits not long ago, recklessly leaving us alone, as he seeks advice. Still, fetch him to me, that I may discipline him."

The cave she is speaking of is further inside the vale, between steep, sandy cliffs, following a small river.

"Before I awoke one morning as a slave, I used to be a sacred prostitute of Ishtar in Koth. I say this to you with an element of trust, as I know not all people's understand nor approve of such roles. Yet it is mine and my state of undress is holy to me. Yet I am far from my temple and I suspect those there had a hand in my current state. I have no warriors or men to call on. Yet if I can help you with such a simple task as that of retrival, then I shall do so. It is the least I can do to thank you for your hospitality."

Celina starts heading in the direction the woman points, taking a look.

Spot
1d20+4=10

Ceana briefly eyes the Vanir next to her who had slumped forward, her cheek resting on her folded lower arms as she was giving off faint snoring noises.

"I guess the ale was too strong for her after all, so she won't be joining us.

Celina

She rises an eyebrow, but there is just a faint smile on her face, as you leave, and spot the path, by the north end of the tents, a somewhat well trodden path, that leads near the vale's river and pool, passing by it's fields. Still, it would be a quiet walk for the most part, save for the bleating of the occasional sheep, and the swaying of the grain. And of course, moving ahead of you at a good clip, Maa'iz, Kasbeer and Jaffar are just ahead of you, though they pass out of sight along a rise.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Ceana

Looking at the proud and boastful woman, he snorts. "So lass, you have your gear ready?" It is clear watching them, that all the tools of their trade, axes, clubs, bows and blades, are at hand for them, as well as shovels and rope.

Celina follows them, making sure to have brought her stiletto, though she stays at a distance to observe.

Spot
1d20+4=9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom