Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

vegas(krys/lady)

=:Ah,”Abya shrugged a little making a face at him before frwowning slightly, shifting so she could see the screen ebtter. “....looks like your enjoying yourself.”She said raising a beorw at the sgight of her boyffriend having sex on video

Sebastian chuckled a little, kissing her softly. "That inima mea, is acting. I'm glad i can impress, i suppose " he said, smiling at het as he played with her hair, his tablet in his other hand. His fans could be so weird sometimes.

Anya frowned a little into the kiss, turning her head to watch the video more, frowning at the screen she swallowed hard, hating the thread of anger that filled her, or the pain that twisted her stomach at watching it. Sitting up she sighed quietly. “It’s good acting.”She muttered, refusing to be angry at it him for it, not even understanding her own reaction to it.

Sebastian gave her a strange look. Had he donevsomething to upset her? He hadn't meant to. "Anya, iubesc, did I do something to upset you?" he asked, looking almost like a kicked puppy. He hadn't meant to hurt her. Hed taken that role before he knew her.

Anya winced a little at the look he gave her, shaking her head. “No.Just...don’t want to watch you having sex with someone else.”She shrugged a little as she slid away, digging in the cupboards for a snack, giving herself time to try and deal with the anger and jealousy that had made her lash out, wanting to yell at him, and equally knowing that he didn’t deserve it. "It's to weird I guess."She shrugged refusing to admit that the idea of him having sex messed with as badly as it did, because she was so scared he'd get tired of waiting, of waiting to be left despite starting to plan their wedding. and hating herself for not trusting him.

Sebastian nodded. "That's understandable." He said, turning off the video and starting to play words with friends withb krys, who had been shopping for maternity clothes when the invite popped up. She smiled a little and played, sebastian simply waiting for his fiancee to come back to bed.

It wasn’t long before anya collapsed onto the bed next to him, shifting so her back rested along his side, still annoyed with the video, still angry with herself, and him, and knowing the emotion wasn’t okay. That it wasn’t his fault she was jealous, but still angry with him for making her feel like they had to have sex, even if she knew that wasn’t what he wanted, the video had made her think about it. And wondering if the idiot fan who’d sent it to him, had guessed she wouldn’t be happy seeing it."Goodnight."She said, though the words were nice, there was a angry tone them, trying to will herself to sleep, and not understanding why the more she tried, the more the angry tears soaked the pillow under her cheek.

Sebastian put his tablet down, and snuggled downninto bed wiyhbher, holding her. "You're the only one who gets to ever have real sex with me. Staged sex is nothing like real sex. Trust me." he told her kissing her shoulder chastely. He just wanted he to know how much he loved her. "sleepbtight, inima, mea" he whispered, whiping away her tears, trying to make her feel better. He didn'g want her to feel badly ever.

“Really?You don’t want anyone else?”Anya sniffled turning her head to look at him as he snugged into her, relaxing back into him, closing her her as she rested against him. The woman was feeling off balance and quiet, “Goodnight, ibuse.”she muttered relaxing, closing her eyes as he wiped her tears away,relaxing and starting to fall asleep.

"Always only you, inima mea. Te iubesc" he told her softly, kissing her forehead and stroking her back. He could tell shebwas feeling off balance, and he wanted her yonknow just how important she is to him. He wanted her to know jusf how important she' alwaus be to him. "Goodnight iubesc. Sleep well." He whispered, hugging her close while she slept, soon falling asleep himself.

In the morning anya turned her head to watch the man get ready for the day, even knowing that the trip with the other's here was both for krys wedding and for the Bucharest comic con, which they'd just asked them attend, she wasn't feeling up to spending time with other people. Not when she knew she'd be without sebastian for awhile during it. While she could handle some time alone or with others ever since her attack she'd been utterly afraid of being with others."you known we could always just not go and stay in bed all day."

Sebastian chuckled. "As lovely as that sounds, iubesc, I promised tge directers i'd be there. If b it helps, Krys will be with you while I can't be. She only has one panel today, and its tonight. That's where her and Chris are hoing to announce her pregnancy. Krystal's PI's caught your stalker. He's in jail now with no bail." He explained, hoping to ease his fiancee’s mind. He loved her so much, and wanted her to feel safe in his world. He has an extreme need to protect her, especially after what she'd been through her whole life. Sebastian smiled a little. "Besides, you can help her get thebparty favors for the wedding shower." he said, not letting on that krystal was also planning a baby shower for her, as well as her own wedding shower.

"I know. nut staying in bed is better."she sighed a little as she ran her fingers through her hair."I know they caught him. And that krys will be be There when I'm not with you...but..."she shrugged helplessly because she wanted to be with him wanting to reassure him that she'd be okay, but it was hard on hern she was still feeling raw and vulnerable."ah that's true. Between getting the favors ready for her baby and weeding shower we'll be busy."she grinned.

Sebastian gave her a passionate kiss. "i know. You'll be okay. I promise. The fans know better than to cross krys. She may love them, but she has a short temper. If they even try to get near to ask you questions, she'll push them away. The good thing is though? The fans support us. They were outraged when you got hurt. Its a crazy change from boston con." ge admitted, before he nodded. He knew that his friend had alot of things on her plate, but he also knew hoe organized she was as a planner. She could be a a professional if she wanted. "Yes. It will be good fun i'm sure. I'm already planning chris's Batchelor party with kirk. Its gonna be epic. Good thing krys doesn't mind strippers." He said with a laugh, knowing that if the woman planned it herself it'd be just like a normal n one.

“I know.”Anya sighed softly kissing her back, making a face before snickering slightly. “I know they do. I’m glad. At least that is going to be a little easier.”She said with a smile before rubbing a hand over her face, leaning into him, “Oh gods. You’re going to get him into so much trouble.”She teased taking his hand, “As long as you remember, you don’t get to touch, it’s all okay.”She teased as they headed for the con.

Sebastian smiled. "Yeah, its certainly at least some weight of my shoulders. The fans supporting us is a really good thing." He said, hugging her close and giving her a light kiss. Then, he chuckled. "Maybe, but it will awesome." He said, walking with her to con.

“Some. Though you know they’re as fickle as Evans’ deciding what he wants to eat at a given time.”She snickered, because Chris was noteriously hard to decide what he wanted to eat, and generally ordered alot of food cause he couldn’t decide. Smiling as they walked inside, shifting closer, wrapping a arm around his waist as she looked around them. “So, you have plans for this evening?”she said studying him, blushing slightly. Feeling jealous enough about the night before about the movie, even if she knew it wasn’t real, she had every intention of doing something.

Sebastian chuckled. "Yes, thats true usually he can't decide." He said with a chuckle, knowing how his friend could be. he thought a moment at her next question, stealing a kiss. "After my last panel? Oh, it's a surprise." He said with a grin, having planned a special romantic night for them. He had even gotten her a dress and somenother fun things. He wanted her to feel like a proncess

Anya smiled kissing him back, “Awww. That’s not fair.”She pouted before grinning, “Well, there’s krys.”She said even if she snuggled closer, for once the private woman ignoring the people taking their pictures. Having accepted that getting her picture taken was going to be a consequence of dating romania’s favorite son. “You better get going, if you don’t want to be late.”she said, even if she couldn’t make herself let go of him.

Sebsstian chuckled. "Now, you wouldn't want to spoil the surprise, now wouldnyou, iubesc?" He asked with a smikrk, kissing her head as krystal walked over and huggedbthem both. "Sebby, your panel is in 5 minutes. Go get ready!" She told him, the mAn nodding and pulling away reluctantly from his fiancee.

“No, I guess not.”she said looking up, stealing a kiss before hugging krys back, sighing softly as she let sebastian go.”Promise, we’ll be fine. Go.”She said waving him off, smiling quietly as she watched him go, before looking at krys, biting her lip a little. “Hey. You know where I can get a cosplay outfit?”She said blushing.

Krystal grinned as she walked over, seeing sebastian kiss his fiance back. "Go, we'll be fine." She reiterated, watching the man leave before she chuckled, taking anya's hand. "Absolutely. Do follow me." she said, knowing just what costume to get for the woman. It happened to be a female bucky costume From his war days. Krystal wore a cosplay costume of queen krystal, her baby bump adding to the outfit.

Anya grinned looking Mused."so glad I'm not the only one who thought he'd like tjis."she snickered a little before looking T krys."so how's the planninv? Do we have anything else to do before the parties?"she said while she wanted to he with sebastian and know what he had planned she also knew she had to let him be for now, she couldn't hog all of his attention no m a tter how much she want r d to

Krystal chuckled. "Of course not. You'll look adorable. Come, you can change in my room." She said as she paid for the cosplay outfit, smiling at her. She looked contemplative for a moment. "I'm almost done. The wedding shower i still need to get a few things for the raffke basket, and a few other prizes, and goodie bags, byt otherbthan that, we're set for next Saturday. You can help me pick favors andbthings from here if you want." she told the other woman, triple checking the list in her mind to make sure she hadn't forgotten anything.

"You don't have to pay. I can pay seb did tell me it saI'd it was okay using his credit card."she said frowning loozing a little uncomfortable not used to anyone buying her stuff before ing the other."good. And I can do that. Easy enough chosing <"the words broke off as she froze panic in her eyes as they'd been walking through the crowd someone had touched her,grabbing her ass as she walked by and it had tossed her back to that moment she couldn't forget. Freezing otherwise she was going to bolt

Back
Top Bottom