Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Adventures of Antoinette [gelid and causeway]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, if you go looking for shapeshifters, try a doppelganger, they can read your thoughts and know what you want... makes things a lot more fun," Khatrin said.

She started sliding her fingers... from her collarbone, down the length of her torso, and began idly rubbing her vulva.
"Mmmmmmm... I think I'm ready to go... how about you guys? You want to join me or just sit there watching me finger myself?"

Mal hesitated a bit as he moved to remove his trousers, stopping while looking at Netta to see if she was going to take Khatrin up on her invitation or if she would back out. Submissive as he was, he did not want to further aggravate the situation if she was feeling uncomfortable.

Netti pulled her shirt off, letting her D-cup, pinkish freckled breasts with medium-sized nipples bounce into view. She crawled on the bed towards Khatrin. "Do pardon me if I seem a bit... inexperienced, yes? You are my first woman... Will Sarrai be joining us?"

Reaching out, tentatively, Antoinette touches Khatrin's vulva. She feels the warm, moist, dark flesh against her fingertips, utterly smooth and hairless as an elf. Although not a virgin, Netti hadn't had a lot of conquests, and she had derived most of her gratification by her own hand, so she started stroking Khatrin in the same manner that she touched herself.

"Sarrai will probably join us when she gets back... she sure is dragging her heels."
Khatrin's other hand practically lunged at Netti's exposed chest, almost grabbing at it like a raptor talon for a second before she eased up and apologized. "Ah, sorry... I'm a bit overeager sometimes," she said, though she continued to softly stroke her thumb around Netti's areola.

As Netti began touching her, her breathing deepened a bit, withdrawing her own hand and letting Netti continue.
Khatrin snapped her fingers. "Mal, what are you doing over there? Get the rest off. Netti, feel free to order him about, he works best when he has a female commanding him."

Netti recoiled a bit from Khatrin's grope, jerking as the drow squeezed the tender flesh mercilessly. She relaxed a bit as the drow apologized. "Zhat is okay... but please, try to be gentle from now on, yes?" She smiled a bit as the drow began to tease her areola, enjoying the sensation as her breast increased in sensitivity, her breath deepening.

Netti continued, concentrating solely on Khatrin's vulva. "Hmm... Mal, I want you... to suck on my other teat. And get be'ind me, yes? I want to feel you caressing my back."

As per Khatrin's command, Mal dropped his trousers. He was quite well-equipped--especially by elven standards-- and the underside of his cock was adorned with a ladder of barbell piercings. Kicking his clothing away, he then obeyed Netti's request. He slipped his head beneath her, and began gently licking and sucking on her nipple, meanwhile reaching his hand around to begin massaging the small of her back-- though not before selfishly grabbed a handful of her ass for a brief moment on the way.

"Ooh! You are a cheeky one, aren't you?" Netti said as Mal grabbed a handful of her ass. "Mhhm, well, if you can suckle zhis good, you can have as much of my ass as you want..."

Netti was quite satisfied at the moment, sighing and breathing deeply. One nipple was being fingered by Khatrin, the other sucked by Mal. Sne continued to finger Khatrin, beginning to spread her vulvar lips apart and stroke their inner sides.

"Here, let me get into a better position," Mal said, lifting Netti's leg and sliding beneath it so she was now straddling him. From his new position, he continued a more thorough massage of her back, pulling her torso down and peppering her tits with playful nips and slavering stroke of his tongue.

"Mmmhmmm..." she purred as he repositioned her, pampering her back with his massages and lavishing her titties with oral affection. She paused fingering Khatrin to slowly pull her leggings down, revealing her round, shapely ass framed by a brown leather thong. Kicking the leggings aside, she whispered to Mal, "If you want to go lower, I will not stop you..."

With one hand, she reached down and grasped Mal's pierced cock. With the other, she inserted her index and middle finger into Khatrin's pussy, teasing the drow's clit out with her thumb.

Mal continued to suck on her nipples, but he shifted one of his hands around and fingering Netti's own vagina while she was busy pleasuring Khatrin. Khatrin laid back with her hands behind her head. Rather the lazy lover, she was.

When Netti reached down to grab his cock, something came over Mal. A rather aggressive shift, he sat up, ripping Netti's hand away from Khatrinand prompting the drow women to give a sharp, "Hey!" Mal gave Netti a series of forceful, sucking kisses to her neck that was sure to leave a mark later, lifted her up and flipped her down on her back, pulled aside her thong and began grinding his cock up and down her labia, clearly wanting to penetrate that tempting, pink human pussy, but still retaining enough of his manners to wait for her signal before jamming it in.

At first, Netti was pleasantly surprised at how skilled Mal was when it came to fingering vaginas. "Mmmh~... someone's had practice, yes?" She was somewhat annoyed by how passive Khatrin was being, not even bothering to twiddle her nip anymore.

Taken rather by surprise, Antoinette panted rather heavily as Mal left a series of hickeys on her neck. "Oof!" she breathed as she was flipped on her back, a little bit thrilled by how forceful the elf had become. "My, we certainly know what we want, no?" As he pulled her thong's crotch to the side, he revealed her puffy, pink sex, framed by a small tuft of neatly-trimmed, soft red hair; since elves could not grow hair below their neck, human women often kept their pubic hair as a bit of a fashion statement, though they trimmed it and often, as in Antoinette's case, even conditioned it so that it was softer and less tangled.

As he began grinding up against her, the barbell piercings massaged the lips of her vulva. "Ohh~" she breathed, blushing, "So zhat is zhe purpose of zhose piercings... put it in..."

Mal wasted absolutely no time inserting his head and ramming balls-deep into, not being quite as skillfully caring as he had been with his previous efforts. His breathing hastened, and he became caught up in his own pleasure... still, as intense as he was going at it, he didn't give any indication of slowing down of finishing soon.

At that moment, Sarrai returned. A tad annoyed, she said, "Heyyyy, you guys started having fun without me."
She left her robe on the floor. She was a lot curvier than her sister, with a much more beautiful shaped set of hips and large, soft breasts. She walked over, holding a bottle of fine wine, which he handed to Khatrin.
Khat hefted it a bit and said, "Hey, this is half-empty!"
Sarrai swayed a bit and stumbled onto the bed. "Yeahhh, well. You got started without me, and I got started without you... we're even."
She turned her head to watch Mal voraciously fucking Netti.

"Nygah!~" Antoinette whined as she was hilted in a single blow. "Careful! I am not az... accustomed to such... roughness..." The drow did not seem to be slowing. Netti gritted her teeth, wincing with every one of his massive thrusts; she wished he would take his time, as he could be a potentially mind-blowing lay if he wasn't such a self-centered lay... in fact, so far both of them seemed to be pretty selfish in their sex practices.

As Sarrai presented herself nude before them, Netti noticed how... different she seemed from the others. She beckoned for the busty drow with her finger, hoping this one will be more fun than her siblings.

Seeing that Antoinette wasn't totally satisfied with how Mal was handling her, Sarrai stepped over.
"Show him someone he's not used to obeying and he gets all wild... typical." She put an open palm over his face and he immediately slowed his pace to a halt, and Sarrai pushed him further and further back until he tumbled off the bed.
Having snapped out of his lust-craze, Mal bit his finger, and looked away, seeming rather ashamed. "Uhhh... sorry," he said, though Netti wasn't sure if this was being directly more toward her or Sarrai.
Sarrai took a seat next to her. "You okay? Need a moment to adjust yourself?"

She nodded, her bright red curls bouncing. "Zhank you... 'e is very enzhusiastic, yes, but somewhat lacking in technique... Mmm... I've got an idea.."

She leaned in close to Sarrai, and whispered, "Does 'e like it in zhe back door?"

Sarrai reached out brushed one of her curls gently. "Oh, he's got technique, you just have to make him use it... when he's enjoying himself he gets more simplistic... doesn't really know how to savor a woman to his own ends, you know?"

Mal didn't say anything to this.

At hearing Netti's suggestion, she replied, equally in whisper, "Well, I dunno how much he really likes it, but he's up for it... actually, if you want to pound at him yourself and actually feel it, we've probably got a cock potion around... Khatrin loves using them. Just don't let her drink one and have a go at you, she's fucking terrible at that."

Khatrin, who had been rather gruffly muttering about how she'd been enjoying masturbating while watching Mal hammer away at Netti, looked up from the wine bottle she'd been guzzling out of in the meantime. "What are you two whispering about?"

Netti turned to Khatrin. "Ohh... nozhing..." she said coyly, smiling salaciously.

Back to Sarrai, she whispered, "And 'ow many times could I... 'ave a go wizh zhis potion?"

"Well, technically it lasts an hour before the effect fades away, but the magic discharges when, uh, you discharge with it, so... you only one 'go' with it, so you have to make it count. At least with the potion's effects, you generally have to worry about going off too soon."

"Mmm... yes, I zhink I shall give it to your brozher, for revenge for 'ow 'e treated me..."

Netti stood up, and with a quick flick of her wrist dropped her thong, which she then tossed to Khatrin. "'Ere, enjoy zhis for a while," she said, and then looked at Mal. "You. I what you on your 'ands and knees..." She decided to follow Sarrai's lead when it came to commanding Mal.

Sarrai went rummaging in one of their packs and then tossed Antoinette a vial.
Meanwhile, Mal, having slid back into his submissive mentality, immediately hustled back onto the bed and presented himself for Netti.
"Ooooh, good idea," said Khatrin. "This oughtta be good... hey, Sar, throw me one of those."
"Get it yourself," the other drow grumbled.

Waiting for the potion, Netti sat between Mal's legs, getting a good view of his backside. She caressed his well-sculpted buttocks appreciatively, noting how well-shaped drow were in general. Pulling one of his cheeks aside, she ran a finger down and around his tightly-puckered hole, and over his taint, teasing him for the impending penetration.

Mal gave a slight shiver, but he didn't otherwise move or give any protest. He was ready to truly take it like a man.

Khatrin had hauled her lazy, but still fine, ass off the bed and had gone foraging to get her potion and some more possible toys. Sarrai stood off the side, and begun idly fingering herself in anticipation.

"Oh yeah, almost forgot," she said. She then muttered a quick spell and gently gave Mal a touch. "There... just a little spell so he lubes up on his own... even though it'd be amusing as it would be to see plough him dry."

Continuing to tease him with one hand, Netti took the strange, magical vial and looked thoughtfully at it. Potions and their use were covered at the Academy; they could be used to give warriors a critical edge in battle, improving body and mind in a clinch. She had been physically enlarged, shrunk, had her skin turned into bark, even.

But she was about to give herself a cock.

"Well, 'ere we go. Geronimo..." with that, she pulled out the stopper with her teeth, spit it aside, and swallowed the contents. Reclining back, she looked down at her pink sex, waiting for the change.

The sensation in her groin was warm and tingly, and itself had a bit of sexual pleasure to it. The flesh of her labia began to swell, the opening sealing up, the form eventually settling into a pair of balls. Her clitoris likewise began to extend and increase in size... her skin shifted around a bit until it all blended flawlessly in a fresh set of male genitalia, cock all erect and ready for action.

In spite of the sensations, there was a bit of trepidation in Netti that prevented her from fully enjoying it. "You are sure zhis will go back to normal, yes?" she said nervously. Upon receiving assurance, she went back to the male drow.

Grabbing his ass cheeks, she spread them apart, getting a full view of his anus. Tight, twitching, oozing lube... Just the sight causes her new cock to throb, a pleasant ache. Using her hand to lift her new member, Antoinette said, "I 'ope you are ready, because 'ere I come!"

With that, she pressed her head up against his anus, and pushed it inside. Then she grabbed his waist, and slowly pushed in deeper. Her eyes widened and her mouth formed an "O" as she felt his tight anal muscles and smooth rectal walls squeezing down on her. "Oooh~... so zhis is what it feels like..."

Mal moved his own hips in rhythm with Antoinette, moaning softly as he did. He was just as eager as he was before, though in this position he was a lot more mindful of providing her with a pleasurable experience, rather than trying to feed his own desires.

Sarrai walked up and have her a hearty smack on her ass as she thrusted. "Atta girl, tear him up."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom