Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Adventures of Antoinette [gelid and causeway]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, I suppose zhat is reason to celebrate. We may not be perfect up here, but I 'ope you are finding it more to your liking, yes? I 'ope you find a nice 'ome where you don't 'ave to put up with zhat sort of zhing." She took a moderate drink from her cup.

"Well, we're playing the part of travelers for now... adventurers you could say, though he keep finding our way back here." Khatrin flashed a pearly smile. "So what about yourself? Are you an adventurer? You're certainly friendly enough... perhaps we can entice you to... join up with us for a bit. We don't have any particular jobs right at this moment, but we can always use more contacts... of course, we could always find some less... work-related activities to do."

Antoinette mulled it over a bit, visibly. "I 'ave employment currently, yes, but I suppose if I 'ave zhe time, I could always take some... odd jobs now and again, yes? A bit of extra coin is always welcome, after all. It would be strictly as my responsibilities allow, of course, but I would not be adverse. And as for recreation... well, zhere's always zhat, too..."

"Responsibilities, eh?" Sarrai says. "Not many people around here care about responsibilities. That makes you sound like you're with the military." She paused. "Or the watch."
"Sarrai, leave her alone," Khatrin hissed.
Sarrai mutters back, "I'm just looking out for us, you know. We're all not exactly clean."

"I knew it," Sarrai said, leaning back and smiling quietly to herself.
"Oh you did not!" snapped Khatrin.
"I've never heard of that René guy," said Malannin. "He wasn't on any of the wanted posters."
"Well," said Khatrin. "Whatever it is you're up to, I wish you good luck with it. We're staying at an inn called the Tattered Flags if you want to... hang out with us later. Damn good place to stay, but the drinks are a bit watered down."

"Certainly," Netta said. "I may do just zhat... It's a shame, zhough. I was supposed to meet someone 'ere, but 'e doesn't seem to be around. Makes a girl lonely, no?"

"Well, we won't be going anywhere, if you'd rather wait around here for your contact," Khatrin said. "We don't want to get the way of... whoever it is you're meeting up with."
The drow downed the rest of their drinks and started getting ready to go, though they waited to see if Antoinette was going to come with them that moment or not.

"I zhink I 'ave a bit of time to kill," Antoinette said, following them. She hadn't really had much opportunity to explore her sexuality, but the poor tiefling had awoken something... curious in her.

Khatrin seemed rather excited that she was coming with them back to the inn.
It wasn't far. The Tattered Flags was a large establishment, with numerous ragged banners adorning it's front. Judging by the designs,
"The owner was a pirate hunter," Sarrai explained. "Reappropriated a lot of their treasure. That's how he was able to open such a fancy in. Likes his luxuries but also kind of a stick-in-the-arse. Hence why there's no good drink here. He thinks it's like, of the devil."
"This is also why we don't tell him what we do when we're in the room," Khatrin added.
The interior was adorned with scarlet and violet curtains, numerous high art paintings and tapestries, and was very well lit. The common room had quite a few people dining in it, many of them well-dressed.
"This is a merchant hang-out," Khatrin explained. "Anyone with the coin can stay here... we've been making a killing selling, uh, salvaged antiquities, as of late. We're thinking of trying to take on a more mercantile angle in our life."

Despite being well-off enough to stay here, their group drew a lot of glances from the more snobbish clientele of the inn.

Antoinette did not pay the snobs any attention. She had nothing to be ashamed of, and neither did her friends. "Pirate 'unting is a worzhy profession," she said. "Still, somewhat disappointing zhat zhere is no good drink. We'll 'ave to entertain ourselves in ozher ways."

"Yeah, just between you and me, I don't really like being drunk when I'm fucking," Khatrin said rather bluntly. "So it's well enough."
They made their way upstairs, to the drows' room. "Aaaand here is our humble suit," Khatrin said.
It was a pretty big room. An enormous bed with silk sheets and curtains sat against one wall. This room had no windows in it. On the other side was a door leading to a small washroom, there was a fine oaken table and several chests for guests to store their belongings, as well as a vanity with a glass mirror.

All in all, a pretty nice place.

Antoinette blushed a bit at her statement, but was suitably impressed. "Well, it does seem zhat you are doing well for yourselves, doesn't it? Are you staying in town for long?" She began idly twisting one of her curls.

"We'll be staying for at least a few days, until we find our next venture opportunity and we'll probably be back here after we're done with that," Khatrin replied. She and Sarrai began unloading all their gear and undressing, to change into more casual wear for lounging about the room.

Malannin just kicked off his boots and slumped down on the bed.

"We're still deciding," Khatrin replied. "We've got a few bounties we're looking at, but they're kind of on the fringes of the country, and we don't want to travel too far out of town if we don't have to. There's rumors of some trouble-making newcomers in town, so I wanted to wait a few days and see if one of them does something stupid enough to get a bounty on their head."

Sarrai had swapped her dress for a loose silken robe, deep blue, tied with a cyan sash. "I'm going to go see about getting us something to eat," she said. Meanwhile, Khatrin had only put on some long magenta stockings, and took a place lying on the bed next to Malannin. Now that her small breasts were exposed, Antoinette could see that her nipples were pierced as well.
She stretched herself out, giving a slight yawn, and looked over at Netta. "Don't be afraid to make yourself comfortable," she said.

Antoinette took off her boots, and other gear, leaving her in a lightly-covered, tight-fitting and slightly sheer shirt, and some light brown leggings. Beneath it, she had opted from her regular, somewhat conservative white panties for a leather thong, in order to better fit into her buccaneer role.

Seeing Knatrin's piercings, Netta said, "Those must've hurt to get."

Khatrin smiled and rubbed her inky black nipples playfully. "I suppose they did... but it was an enjoyable kind of pain. I've had things done to be that hurt a *lot* worse than a little needle. Once got about a dozen barbed bolts to the stomach laced with acid... only time in my life I thought I was going to die, if it wasn't for this guy..." she nodded her head towards Malannin.

She continued. "A little bit of pain, gets your juices really flowing. I kind of like it. How about you, Izzy? What's the most painful thing you've ever experienced?"

Netta thought for a moment, and decided to slightly modify an event that had occured to her at the Academy. "Ten lashes. It was supposed to be more, but... well, let's just say zhat some ship bosuns 'ave difficulty striking a woman wizh my looks wizh a cat-o-nine-tails repeatedly."

"Heh," Khatrin laughed, though she immediately covered her mouth in shame. "Ah, sorry, I shouldn't laugh. It was probably pretty bad. It just seems tame to a drow... torture is... kind of a thing of ours."

Malannin sat up. "You should ask her what the most pleasurable thing in her life has been," he said.
Khatrin gave him a shove. "You don't have to answer that. He always gets like this when he's too comfortable. Asking people perverted questions."

"Oh, I am not offended. I imagine what I felt was very little compared to being struck by bolts of acid."

She smirked at the second question. "Mmhm... off zhe top of my 'ead, I cannot for zhe life of me zhink of one..."

"There, you happy Mal," Khatrin said. "No salacious tales of debauchery from this one."
It was hard to tell through his complexion, but Antoinette got the sense that Malannin was blushing. He laid his head back down on the pillow and kept quiet.

"I could tell you one of *my* stories to pass the time," said Khatrin. "Like this one time we were up on the surface for a trading mission, and there was this--"

Malannin cut her off. "She doesn't want hear your boring stories. I'm sure she'd rather have some stories of her own. We should offer her the opportunity. I mean, that's why you invited here back with us? It's not because you wanted to swap stories and have dinner... I'm surprised you haven't been more aggressive about it yet."
He looks at Antoinette. "You... did realize that, right? She wants to have you in her bed naked and sweating."
"Mallllll," Khatrin hissed. "I'm trying to be tactful about it for once."

"Oh, I zhink I knew just what I was getting into. But as much as I am eager, I would not mind sharing more about our... shared exploits. Hmm... either one of you 'ave a story to... set zhe mood, as it were?" She smiled a very promising smile at them.

Khatrin grinned again while Mal rolled his eyes.

"So there we were in the palace of the rakshasa sheik. It was a big surface trade for us... trading in surface slaves... particularly humans or elves. They're the prettiest, after all, and rakshasa like their aesthetical luxuries. Our host was quite generous. Rakshasa can be arrogant and dismissive, but they are just as likely to be overly magnanimous if it suits their ego. Since the sheik was amongst the wealthiest of his kind, he lavished us with all sorts of gifts, fine banqueting, and, uh, ample sampling of his stock."

Khatrin licked her lips at the memories and continued.
"Anyway. After a couple days or all that and finalizing the details of our trade, the sheik approached me and said he wanted to have me, personally, for our last night spent at his home, as a sort of... token of good will on a deal well struck. I'd never been with a shapeshifter, so I couldn't pass up the opportunity.

It was... certainly unique. He wasn't much of a lay, truth be told. Too used to having servants that catered to his every need and never had to bother being good at it... but he has points for variety, changing to different shapes while we did it... especially in his tiger form... you know cats have, like, cock spikes? Really satisfied by craving for pain to have those raking against my insides."

She paused for reactions from her audience.
Malannin shifted himself around a bit, clearly starting to get aroused.

"Mmmhmm.." Netti cleared her throat, her hands surreptitiously covering her own nethers in sympathy from the thought of cock spikes. "Well, truth be told, I am not so fond of zhe pain... still, zhere are many ways a shapeshifter could be... interesting, I suppose."

In her mind, Netti was starting to have second thoughts about laying with slavers, even former slavers. She had heard that drow were frequently slavers, and performed other nasty business, but she wondered how much of it was cultural.

She was also starting to get weirded out by how turned-on this guy was getting by his own sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom