Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Adventures of Antoinette [gelid and causeway]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh?" Antoinette asked, obviously perking up. "Zhat sounds like an... interesting fellow, zhen. Very bold and daring, to savage a woman upon a stage for ozhers to see. I suppose 'e is zhe sort to take whatever 'e wants. 'E... sounds like zhe sort I would like to know..." She smiled at the drow, as her hand continued to caress the tiefling's rump, drawing closer to her crack.

Slowly, the tieflings tail slithered up began to circle itself around Antoinette's hand.

The drow continued. "He is indeed. Probably too bold. Had himself a tendency for taking on enemies far too powerful for his own good. We became quite good friends, he and I, since he often came to be for healing after he got himself thrashed. Had himself a habit of bedding the wives and lovers of everyone around him... he's a fiend-blooded himself, you know. Had a succubus grandmother, I think. Must be where he gets it from." He gave Antoinette a good hard look, eying her face and figure lasciviously. "I imagine he's lonely, being holed up where he is, after all that nasty business with the sorceress. In the town, there's plenty of fruit for the plucking. In his little woodland lair, not so much."

Antoinette gives him a look of sympathy. "Oh, zhat poor zhing. I'm sure zhat 'e could use some... Pleasurable company, no? 'E sounds like zhe type... Whose bed I would not mind warming... May'aps you could send word to 'im zhat I am coming?" Absentmindedly, her fingers moved to the little hollow underneath the base of the tiefling's tail, just above her buttcrack, and began massaging there.

The tiefling cooed and wiggled her ass a bit, her tail beginning to constrict around Antoinette's arm while the tip tried to worm its way down in between her legs.

Meanwhile, the drow continued, not really noticing what was going on. " Hmmm... he would owe me quite a bit for finding him someone... then again, he still wanted to keep a low profile. He might not want to see anybody he doesn't know. I'm going to deliver him some things later tonight, so I suppose I could pass the word on that he has an admirer... what was your name again?"

"Isabelle," Antoinette said. "You can also tell 'im zhat I am skilled wizh zhe blade, no?"

The incognito musketeer smiled at the tiefling's response. She felt sorry for the poor woman, and wanted to help if possible. Since rescue at this point wasn't an option, and she was being constantly demeaned, Antoinette figured that the most compassionate thing to do at this point would be to try to bring her some pleasure. Seeing that she liked it, she continued to massage the hollow beneath her tail.

"Well, I'm sure there's only one skill he cares about, but I suppose I shall let him know. Once he makes his comeback he's going to need to put a new gang together, so we might as well start recruiting now."

At that moment he noticed the tiefling's tail snaking towards Antoinette's nethers, and gave the whip a sharp crack. "None of that now," he growled. "You don't get to touch back." The tiefling hastily withdrew her tail and coiled it meekly around her leg.

Another approached them, dressed in an acolyte healer's robes, though not as fine as the drow's. The drow handed off the whip to him. "My name is Versaerin, by the way. And if you'll excuse me, I must be off. A few matters to attend to before I go visit our associate. Feel free to linger around the tavern... tell the barkeep I've vouched for you and he'll make sure your desires are taken care of."

Antoinette gave him the name of a nearby inn she would be staying at, under her assumed persona of Isabelle. "I can be found zhere, or would you like to meet somewhere else at an appointed time?"

Antoinette stepped back from the tiefling, a touch disappointed. Then she had an idea. She handed the acolyte a gold coin. "Permit me... a bit more time wizh zhe subject, yes?"

Versaerin brushed her off. "Yes, yes, if he's interested in meeting you, I'm sure I'll come looking for you."

The acolyte took the coin and put it in his pouch. "All right, you got a few minutes. There's a cabinet over there if you need any, er, accoutrements you want to use on her."
Overall, he seemed a bit... chemically relaxed, and probably wouldn't be paying too much attention to what she was doing.

Curious, Antoinette investigated the cabinet.

The woman was not the most sexually experienced individual, having spent most of her adulthood dedicated to her training and studies at the Academy. She did not regret it, but it had left her... Somewhat repressed in certain areas. Specifically, the areas between her legs.

She also had not really given much in the way of consideration to other women in this manner, reasoning that if and when she finally did get around to romance, it would be with a man. But seeing the tiefling like this was starting to get her hot and bothered...

The cabinet was filled with a variety of objects.
Hooks, clamps, knives, paddles, whips... there was a definite theme of inflicting pain here, though sex toys of a more straightforward nature were present, as well some kinder objects like feathers.

There were quite a lot of choices here.

Blushing at the array of salacious objects in front of her, Antoinette selected a black, studded dildo, and returned to the tiefling.

She put the shaft up in between the tiefling's legs, so that it rubbed up against the lips of her slit, and leaned forward to whisper into her ear. "'Ello. I am sorry. I will try to 'elp you, but I cannot get you out of 'ere at zhis time, so I will try to give you a respite."

The tiefling murmured something through her ball gag. As her bonds permitted, she bent a little bit to better receive the dildo and began grinding against it.

At the same time, she drew up her tail against Antoinette's arm, and began scratching faint white marks into it with the tip.

Antoinette assumed that this was an affirmation, and inserted the dildo into her slit. As she felt it push apart the lips of the woman's vulva and slide into her passage, she could not help but imagine what it would feel like on herself, and began to grow a bit moist.

The voluptuous fiendbabe was obviously enjoying having someone try to penetrate her in a pleasing way, even if the technique was inexperienced.

Her tail stopped scratching on Antoinette's arm and wrapped around her waist, drawing her closer. It snaked around, finding itself a way insider her clothes and slid carefully up her thigh, loosely wrapping itself around her leg, rubing its length against Antoinette's moistening lips.

There were a few whistles from the audience, urging Antoinette on. Some were appreciative of the show, since it wasn't too often they got to see their mascot reciprocating the advances of patrons who interacted with her, but some were also goading Antoinette to take a more abusive route with her.

Antoinette was surprised at how... eagerly, the fiendbabe was accepting her. With stunning skill, that tail of hers found its way inside her trousers, and then up to the damp crotch of her white lace panties, pushing it aside and pressing up against her wet vulva, causing her breath to catch. "Ohh..." Antoinette gasped.

The audience reminded the musketeer that she was in fact in public, causing her to blush. But there was no point in turning back now; Antoinette decided to be a little daring, and gave the tiefling a firm but playful spank, causing her ass to jiggle for the audience.

In response, the tieflng drew her tail out a bit, and struck Antoinette's own arse with the broad side of her tail's tip.
Antoinette got the distinct feeling the other woman was being playful with her.

Sadly, at this time, the acolyte approached and said, "That's all the time you get... hope you liked being nice to her for a change." He gave the tiefling's rump his own hearty smack with his hand, to which she responed with a quick lash at his hand with her tail, the tip giving it a slight cut.

The previously casual acolyte became rather upset at that, muttering "demon bitch" under his breath and giving a wicked crack across her shoulder blades with the whip. The tiefling screamed in agony, wrapping her tail around her own leg once more in a submissive gesture.

She had to smirk at the retaliation. Handing him the used dildo, juice-covered end first, Antoinette leaned in close to the tiefling and whispered, "I'll be back, I promise. My name is Antoinette, but don't tell anyone, yes?" She gave her a peck on the cheek, and went over to the bar.

"I will have... what do you drink in zhese parts?" she asked.

On her way back to the bar, she noticed the scratches the tiefling had previously left on her arm. They were barely cat scratches, but distinct enough that she could make out a hastily scrawled word, "drow", with an arrow point to a key-shaped set of scratches.

The bartender was a portly bugbear who definitely looked bored with his job. He made a voracious gurgle in his throat and spat a large gob into a vase in the corner. "Are yeh intent to get drunk, or d'yeh want to burn your insides out?" He sniffed and looked down at her. "Are maybe a glass of milk would be more to your tastes?"

The bugbear grunted and poured her an ale of no particularly discernible or prestigious distilling lineage. "Used to be someone might take a swing at me saying that. Our clientele's gone soft."

Unfortunately, Antoinette couldn't see the drow. There were several doors on this end of the tavern to side-rooms. As she recalled he had been heading over here when he'd left the stage, so hopefully he had not left the tavern yet.

"Well zhen, next time tell me you want a punch in zhe face, yes?" she said sourly, and gulped down the brew. She slapped a silver coin on the table, and turned with her mug back to the tiefling.

She did not want to go after the drow just yet. She knew there were still some lustful eyes on her from the patrons due to her earlier actions. Best wait for their attention to turn elsewhere.

Then, Antoinette thought some more. Versaeran was her only way to find René right now, and she could not afford to alienate him. The tiefling would have to wait.

The bartender grunted like he wasn't convinced, murmuring something about "the good old days, when Malison ran the tavern".

The tavern had grown a bit quieter, even the tiefling was left on the stage, neglected.

Some of the patrons were indeed paying her attention, particularly at the tables nearest her. She couldn't quite hear the whispered discussions, but from the glances she was getting -- both contemptuous and curious -- it seemed they were talking about her.

She couldn't make out anything. They're far too hushed, and they seem very wary of the fact that she might hear them.

After a few moment, she noticed Versaerin leave one of the siderooms with a couple parcel under his arm. The bartender walked over to the far side of the bar and handle him a burlap sack and a couple bottles of drink. Versaerin stuffed everything into the sack and then started heading towards to the tavern's exit.

Antoinette wonders what he was doing in the side room. She feels it is reasonable that he is going to René with supplies. She decides to shadow him, at least part of the way. It might not be the safest of plans, but it is expedient, and there is no telling how many people the bandit could hurt while she's waiting around.

Stealth (1d20+1=18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom