Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My naughty petshop (Edited)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erel lowered her head as a woman came in inspecting her, looking in her mouth and such, she knew what was being done but she still didn't like it much. She spotted a man looking at her and bit her lip shyly, as the woman left she nodded and said something softly that Erel did not understand. But the woman smiled and nodded walking away leaving her alone with the male that was staring at her.
She averted her gaze and sat down on the floor of the cage her head tilted slightly her hair hiding her face for the most part. She was shy around those she did not know. Licking her lips she looked up at him briefly her silver eyes seeming huge on her face. If he looked close he could read a myriad of emotions in her eyes before she shielded her gaze and looked away. Fear and uncertainty,curiosity all would have been seen as well as an unreadable emotion.

Waking up in the lower regions of what looked like a dungeon, Marcoth Talos Looked to his left and right only to find that his eyes saw only stoned and darkness, though he could see perfectly in the pitch black. Gritting his teeth he Attempted to speak or yell only to find his mouth bound tightly in its cover. His arms and legs where changed to the steel around him making it so his long 6'10" lean body was unable to move. Growling low in his throat he moved left and right trying to find a weak point only to find none. He heard a voice telling him to keep quiet, that the training rooms next door didn't like noise.

Angered by the mysterious voice telling him how to accept the current situation he shook left and right making his chains hit metal on metal and attempting to make as much noise until he found out why the hell he was here. What he didn't know that the collar on his neck was not just for the chain that it was connected to, but it was a blue and black collar that mixed together in a marble looking fashion. Hanging from it was a bed, a sword, and a bone, showing his markings. To finish off the attire besides the loin cloth like bottom half that was on him was a gray anklet.

http://www.gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=710157

Signaling the workers that he was satisfied with the selection he had made, Caden asked them to bring the girl to him in the main area where he would be waiting with the owner. He noticed her demeanor and added that they were not to be rough with her, or he would tell the owner that he would want a discount for them damaging his purchase. Going back upstairs, Caden produced the agreed upon price to the owner and waited patiently for his new pet to be brought to him. He only relaxed slightly being out of the basement because he still wasn't quite sure how the place got it's slaves and pets - and he felt it best not to ask. The sooner he and his new pet could be out of there, the better in his mind.

Kaura stood in absolute shock, staring down at what used to be her newly purchased slave. She knelt by his side for moment to stroke a lock of hair from his face, surprised to see how her hand trembled at the action. "What happened." She asked numbly, looking up at the slaver with wide eyes, confused and hurt.

"I'm not sure, Ma'am." The man responded stiffly, not looking at the body of the vampire. He shifted slightly, and a muscle along his jaw tightened, telling clearer than words that the sight of the body disturbed him. "You have our deepest apologies, Ma'am." He continued, taking Kaura gently by the arm to lead her away from the table where Vice lay. She hesitated briefly, but the hand only tightened, and urged her away with a soft, "It's better to leave now, Miss Elf."

Kaura didn't know what happened to the man. She recalled paying for him, and they were leaving... She was told that she passed out, both her and Vice were found on the dungeon floor, only she woke three hours later... The Vampire did not. Kaura wondered if it was a reaction to her blood, but the doctor assured her whatever affected her and her old slave was not connected to the feeding. "We'll let you have a replacement..." The slaver assured her, his expression softening when the girl stiffened, shooting him a sharp glare. "It's the best that way, Miss." He assured her, and slowly Kaura nodded. First tend to the living, and then mourn the dead. Vice was gone, but she was alive, her people were alive, but wouldn't be for long if she didn't keep moving forward.

"I need a warrior." She told the slaver, and he nodded, leading her by the arm back into the dungeons. She passed by several cells before they paused, and the slaver withdrew a key, opening the cage door. He helped her in, and Kaura looked around for a moment before her gaze fell on the occupant, a giant of a man wrapped in chains. Her mouth was bound, and thick steel laced around him to hold him in place. "What in the world?!" Kaura cried, shocked by this treatment.

"He's dangerous." The slaver told her patiently, moving towards the slave cautiously to undo the cover that prevented the slave from talking. "Now, don't you move." He warned. "You've got someone looking at ya, so be good."

Jerking his head towards the door of his cell as his eyes narrowed on the guard as he entered his cell, his mouth covered but it was obvious that he was smirking at the guards comments. Remaining on the floor in only a loin cloth which hung low on his hips showing how built he was under all that metal. As the slaver pulled the metal slab off his face Marcoth snapped at him his fangs suddenly elongating down past his chin like a sabertooth tiger. His eyes going from their bright blue to a deep blood red as he smelt the blood of both the people in front of him. He knew he had not fed for several days now and was beginning to slip in and out of his rage. As he looked to the short female in his cell and then back to the slaver. "Dangerous is a true term, but only to those who chain me up without a drink for three days." His thick Irish accent coating his words as he stared at the slaver licking his right fang with his extremely long tongue as it reached the tip of it and then back into his mouth.

Smiling he opened his mouth baring fangs, "Look good enough for you yet?" Marcoth looked towards the woman in his cell as he did this. "If you get me a pack of blood or an animal to feed from I'll be glad to think about letting you live for a week." Marcoth said it playfully as he winked at her and then took a hard kick to the face from the slaver. Smiling as he lifted his head back towards the slaver "What? Can't take a joke anymore eh?" laughing lightly he smiled at the two. Looking back towards the ground he sat back on his heels and rest his head low. The three pendents on his neck shook and made a jingle sound, the sword, the bone and the bed all there in the front of his neck irritating his chin as his fangs shrank back and he returned to human form smirking. "Well go ahead put the gag back on she ain't interested lad."

Watching this slave, it was obvious that he was every bit the warrior that Kaura needed. His teeth grew long, the sharp points ending below his chin, a deadly weapon by itself. Kaura found herself wanting to put a hand to her neck, where the fangmarks left by Vice were still inflamed, bright red, and tender. His bite was painful enough, she could only imagine what being drained by this vampire would feel like. Still, she walked forward, kneeling only a foot in front of the vampire to study him as he returned to a human appearance.

"Bring us a pack of medical blood." Kaura told the slaver, barely noticing how his eyes flicked in her direction, and his lips twisted down into a frown. She did catch his hesitation, and gave him a calm smile, her hand landing lightly on his arm. "I will be fine, so please, bring us some blood for him." She insisted, and waited for the slaver to stand and leave. The cell door sung shut, and Kaura found herself locked once more in a room with a strange vampire slave. She turned back to him slowly, cautiously. "There now, I would offer you my own blood, but I have lost too much today to spare easily."

Watching the slaver leave Marcoth snarled at him until he left. As the door shut he dropped his gaze back to the smaller elf in front of him. Smiling lightly he looked her over "Well your a sexy little virgin ain't ya? Oh, surprised? Yeah one thing about us older breed, we can smell you emotions, feel your blood, and see your secrets. You sure as hell try and hide the fact that you ain't had a man that is for sure."

Sighing Marcoth jerked in the chains cracking his neck as he stretched. The Irish accent over his words made all his speech almost sound playful. Watching her closely he narrowed his eyes at her wound "Looks like one of us already had a taste of ya eh? Aye a young one at that, you can tell by how it swells, they haven't gotten the hang of the whole biting straight in and not clamping down too hard." Laughing lightly he looked at her and smirked again. His eyes seeming to read her every emotion and movement as he remained in front of her, his arms chained above and to the side, and his feet under him keeping hi to his knees.

The strength shown in his bare torso with the defined eight pack, large broad chest, and lean strong arms and shoulders. His piercing blue eyes glared at her as he noticed her look earlier "Do I frighten you then lass? Or do these little markings show you something you enjoy?" He lifted his chin as he said it showing her the three pendents. His loin cloth was low on his hips and hugged what seemed to be a sizeable package. which laid between two very strong toned legs.

Kaura's eyes widened slightly in surprise before her lip twitched up, amused by the vampire's observation. She watched him in amusement as he moved in the bonds, stretching his hulking form to show off the hard muscles that were exposed fully to the open air. She relaxed slightly, and dipped her head respectfully to him. "I fear you mistake my intentions." She told him with a smile, her eyes dipping down briefly to the clothes she wore. A simple white dress, a modest cut that ended well past her knees. Certainly not provocative in comparison to the human garb that she had seen on the way to the castle. "I neither flaunt nor hide whether I have shared my bed with a man."

Her eyes dipped briefly to his collar, taking in all the charms. Certainly the sword and bone would be useful to her, and the colors were promising as well. She smiled then, and raised her eyes back to his as she flicked her hair back over the wound to hide it. "My... Former... Slave hadn't been fed." She explained. "It was part of the conditions for following me, he would be allowed my blood. From what I understood and Elven blood is quite the rare treat to his breed. But the feeding has left me quite weak still, and I cannot give any more until I have recovered." She paused then, and eyes the thick metal that restrained the man. Her mouth twisted for a moment in disgust, wishing she could have a word with the Master of the estate about the treatment of his products. "If you swear to not attack me, I will release you." She bargained, "I have great need for a warrior, one with enough power to keep us both safe in the worst of conditions. I must know if I can depend on you."

The staff shook their heads and whispered to him that all pets must spend their first night with a new owner in one of the private rooms at the castle, they detailed the cost of the stay to him, and explained the rules. Ere listened as he walked away, her heart sank, she had hoped he would take her home, but he did not even speak to her, he simply walked away just like every other master she had ever had.Perhaps someday she could get some money someway and buy her own freedom,but for now this was her life, granted she was not really all that old, as a drow she was not even an adult yet.She was only nineteen and she had been a pet since she was twelve, never been used as anything except to cuddle with and keep her owner warm at night, she hoped someday to find an owner that could also see her for the woman she was so she could fulfill his needs. She sank down onto the bed her head hanging low her hair covering her face as she sat. If one looked close they could see her trembling and holding back tears.

"A night in this place with her? Just why would I trust you not to try and make me one of your little 'pets'?" Caden growled at them as they explained their rules. "Fine," he practically snarled at them. "But we get a room on the exterior of the place and no one comes near us except to make sure we are keeping our end of the deal. Otherwise, I'll cut all your throats and just TAKE her with me." With that, he stormed off, keeping an eye on them. Of course he knew he was unarmed at the moment - rules of any "reputable place" are that you come in unarmed as to not threaten the host. However, as combat savy as he was, he began looking over the area, noting what around him could be used to carry out his little "warning."

Ere jumped hearing her cage door opened, a man grabbed her by her collar and clicked a chain to it, growling under his breath he simply said move. She swallowed hard but hurried to keep up, he led her up a winding staircase and down a hallway into a room clipping her leash to the loop on the head of the bed he ordered her to sit on the pillow near the bedside. She sat, her head hung down and her hands in her lap. She had no idea what was going on, perhaps they planned to break her in, or perhaps they intended to show her off by allowing customers to view her this way. Whatever it was she hoped that it was not their plan to send someone to break her. The room itself was rather nice, it had a hot tub in one corner and the bed was king sized with a chest at the end of it and a nightstand to one side, there was a ring for her leash and other types of chains in a variety of places around the room, as well as a few bondage type items for display and punishment, the bed itself was of the shaker style and made of wood. She bit her lip hearing someone coming down the hall and knelt down on the pillow her hands in her lap and her head ducked, silver white hair hiding her face. There was a door leading off of the main room and a closet containing who knew what. She could see some other items about but had no time to look before she had heard the steps.

http://www.bedroom-furniture-expert...mission-bed---classic-beds.Bradford.1.800.jpg

The staff found Caden a short time later, letting him know that his purchase was waiting for him in their room. He nodded, still upset about having to stay here with her. He simply wanted to take her home and get her settled in. Since the tags had been explained to him, he knew that she was still pure, and felt that this was no place for her to lose that innocence. He wanted her trust and loyalty - he didn't want her to think that he was just one of those 'try before you buy' types that would just send her back to her cage claiming he wasn't satisfied. A single crew member led him to the room and left him there alone with the drow girl he had purchased. Sighing, Caden looked over at her and noticed her demeanor. She was less than thrilled with her current situation - a fact that he noted made two of them feeling as such.

Caden looked around the room, noting that there were plenty of sex toys and the like laying around. 'Must be a place for new masters to break in their new pets/slaves,' he thought to himself. As he didn't have many items of his own to use for a pet, he was tempted to try some of them, but his thought of the likelihood that most of the toys had been used previously on other pets and slaves left didn't appeal to him. He walked up to her and stands in front of her, placing his hand under her chin and lightly moving her face up to look at him. "Welcome my new pet. My name is Caden and I will be your master from this day forward." He wasn't at all rough with her, seeking to earn her trust rather than force himself upon her.

Ere gasped softly, hiding her surprise seeing the very man she had thought rejected her. She looked into his eyes, her silver eyes had flecks of amber in them and they where filled with sadness and loneliness. She spoke without thinking, " Its you.." then she whispered soft." sorry Sir, and yes Master Caden Sir." She looked at his face, her eyes locked on his, she held her breath, She stayed on her knee's sitting now at his feet gazing up at him. She was surprised he had chosen her, after all he did not even speak with her before he purchased her. Ere sat there quiet half expecting to be chastised for speaking out of turn.

Caden smiled at her willingness to listen to him. He was pleased she was so willing to serve him, but disturbed by the amount of sadness and loneliness in her eyes. This was not what he wanted to see in his pet, but he didn't want her to feel as if she was doing something wrong in feeling as she did. He also noted her surprise in seeing him again. She must not have believed that he was interested in her from their initial meeting. Kneeling next to her, he smiled and stroked her cheek softly, his hand moving underneath her silvery hair as he caressed her face gently. "While I am sure you would willingly go by whatever name I chose to give you, I feel it would be easier for both of us if you simply told me your name. It would be far easier for you to respond to me if we just used your given name or the name you are used to being called." He smiled at her again, hoping that he was indeed earning her trust. Caden's short brown hair was combed neatly to the side. His hazel eyes looked back into Ere's own as he sat there with her. He was wearing a loose fitting black tunic and some loose black pants as well that would allow him to move quite easily if the need arose.

Smiling at the young elf before him Marcoth winked at her again while he spoke, "Aye lass that you didn't but it is obvious none the less. As far as your intentions, whether you choose to fuck me to death or have be jump in front of swords, it makes no difference, buy me and find out."

Marcoth laughed lightly in his chains as he gritted his teeth suddenly and snarled at her his eyes changing again along with his fangs again. He stared at her the way a starving animal eyed a piece of raw meat inches from their mouths. Breathing in her scent he smiled with his very large fangs at her, but when he spoke his voice was a little more scratchy and without mercy or feeling in them at all. "Too keep such fine blood to yourself is a crime lass. I would not ask you to spare some, just give me the whole thing. Don't worry it won't hurt, too much."

Smiling his mind obviously letting the blood rage take him, while he snapped out at her as she seemed to inch closer to release him. "Release these chains and I assure you I will make sure it is only I who drains you dry lass." He laughed and smirked at her as he suddenly switched back again his fangs slowly shrinking but his eyes instantly changing as he looked like it hut slightly fighting the urge to rage on her. Smiling slightly he looked to the ground and then back at her.

"Sorry lass, but that was the real animal inside telling you to give us the other side of your neck. Realize that after the first five centuries of our lives past we head down hill in the sanity part when it comes to feeding. Go to long without feeding we do one of two things, either take on a long sleep, around 200 years of sleep, or we give in to the animal side for good and end up getting killed. As you can see, I have fought to live, but if the blood doesn't sate me within the next few days, I will begin my sleep. So if you would do tell the keeper that you are interested in buying lass, at least then he would give me a pint to calm me down." His voice was not pleading to her, but it wasn't being nonchalant either. He was simply sounding like he excepted his fate if he was not fed.

Ere bit her lip slightly and looked at Caden she spoke softly." My name is Erel-Tal-Umrae Sir, but most call me Ere, or pet, I will answer to both Sir. I am only half drow Sir, my father was human but I was raised by my mother." She knew that most Masters that wished for a drow would reject a half breed, she hoped he would not. Ere smiled looking at his brown eyes, noting he seemed quite kind, she only hoped he was all that he seemed so far. Taking in his appearance and clothing she could not help but wonder what it was he done,but it was not her place to ask, she did however look at him again and smile showing her straight white teeth. " May I ask Master, what are your rules? What do you expect of a pet?" His hand on her face felt nice, she did not wish to disappoint him, she longed for a master to love and be loved by.

As much as Kaura ached to release the vampire, she was no fool. She froze in her advances when the being snapped at her, and folded her hands neatly in her lap. "Not swords." She told him calmly, meeting his rage filled eyes with a forced calm. It took effort not to tremble before the creature, and she realized with frightening clarity that this man was not like Vice. Even starving that vampire had not threatened her life, and only drained too much of her blood by mistake. This man was consumed by his own need for subsistence, and it made Kaura consider if she would be wiser seeking another slave for her journey.

She took in a deep breath to calm her nerves, her eyes closing as she adopted the calm expression once more. "I have requested blood for you." She reminded him, watching his movements carefully once more. "I fear I cannot do any more for you than wait..."

Kaura cut off their, and half turned to the door, her sharp ears picking up the sounds of boots from outside. The handler flung the door open, a cooler in his hand. "Fresh blood." He told Kaura with a bob of his head, and moved to set the container next to Marcoth. He pulled out a packet, only to have Kaura place her hand on his arm once more to halt him.

"I will feed him." She told the man firmly, and took the first packet from his hands. Bound as he was Kaura doubted the vampire could harm her, but she moved closer cautiously all the same, watching his movements carefully. "Do you wish to drink it from the package, or a cup?" She asked sweetly.

Remaining still on his knees Marcoth sniffed the air sharply as he could feel her fear and smell it greatly. Smirking he shook his head and looked over her face "Fear is as addicting a drug as the blood lass. Watch who you show it to." His yes were narrowed towards her, yet he kept a strange calm.

Jerking his head towards the door as if opened, he almost drooled at the sight of the cooler, they gave him one of the packs out of there a week. It was only human blood but by the gods if it wasn't so sweet. As the handler moved towards him he moved in his chains towards the man as best he could. He hated being the starving dog having to beg for his food, but he didn't care at this point. He just needed the blood.

As the elf moved towards the blood a growl came from Marcoth's throat as he watched the blood change between their hands, his eyes looking hungrily at the mean that awaited him. When she came closer her moved his head to the side looking up at her as he slightly opened his mouth before she asked him the question.

"Just pull the stopper on the bottom of it and hold it above me lass, that is how you can feed me without me trying to take a bite of the feeder." Marcoth winked and continued "Trust me lass, I have no desire to ruin my meal by trying to make the one giving me it into one. Just pull the plug out of the bottom and drain it here." He turned his head to the side and waited for her to allow him to feed. Since she chose not to stand he had to lean down as he turned his head to the side enough to let her drain the blood into his mouth.

Kaura took the Vampires warning to heart, and moved as smoothly as she could manage. She knew the man was starving, and wasted no time on pointless displays of grace or dignity. She yanked the stopper from the bag, and moved it ti Marcoth's mouth to spill in and feed him. She ignored the droplets that spilled onto her fingers, and placed a hand under the man's cheek to help guide the beg, ensuring none of the precious liquid spilled over onto the floor.

It didn't take long to drain the bag, and Kaura set the empty package aside, an easy smile on her face as she withdrew a handkerchief from her pocket to clean the drops of blood from her hand. "Is that enough to sate your hunger?" She asked kindly as she scrubbed, wishing she had water to help remove the last of the red stains from her pale skin. "Or would you like another? I could pour another one for you, or if you believe you are able to control your hunger I will unbind you and allow you to feed as you please." Kaura finished, ignoring the way the handler stiffened. The lines in his forehead deepened as he frowned, giving Kaura a sideways glance as though he had doubts about her sanity.

"My rules are simple Ere," he said, liking the way her name rolled off of his tongue. "Don't try to run away from me, as there will be no need to do so. I will not induce any kind of punishment unless you are blatantly refusing to heed my requests. So long as you do not try to escape or injure me, and do as you are told, we will have a wonderful time together. I, of course, am not unreasonable. You are a pet, not a slave. I will not force you to do things that are beyond your comfort level; however, if there is something that bothers you that much that you would outright tell me you don't want to do it, then I need a reason beyond just you saying you don't want to. I am still your master and I want respect from you." Caden stroked her chin and smiled. "You are very beautiful, Ere. If you have a preference as to what kind of clothing you would like to wear in public, then I would like to hear it. However, when we are in our home, I would prefer you to be in the nude. I won't force you to be nude in public or when we have guests, but I find it a shame to keep such a wonderful figure covered up by scraps of plants and animals." With that, he leaned in and kissed her cheek softly. "Is there anything you would like to say before we rest for the night? I find this place to be a poor spot for me to show my new found affections for you past keeping you close to me and kissing on you. We will leave for our home in the morning once this place's "rule" has been satisfied."

Smiling widely Marcoth latched his lips to the end of the bag and emptied it within second, drinking the liquid as if he had not done so in years. As he finished it he rested back on his heels and rocked his head back as he growled low in his throat, his human form remaining. As he rested his head back he breathed in the smell of everything around him, his senses becoming more alert and much more sharp. Looking back to her he smiled toward the slaver seconds after he locked eyes with her. "You heard the lady, release me." His eye gleamed with pleasure as he looked over the slaver with a sort of happy hate.

Looking towards the elf he smiled as the slaver began to undo his chains Marcoth winked at her, "Aye I can control my urges lass, unless you don't want me to. Feeding as much as I please eh? I am sure you don't mean on you so I shall wait till i find a decent prey." As the cuffs on his wrists were undone Marcoth lowered his arms for the first time in what seemed like weeks. As he stood he grinned at the boy who undid his ankles. Even though for a human the slaver was older, everyone was a boy to him and his age. Growling low at the slaver as his ankles were released Marcoth towered over them both with his 6'8" height.

He turned to face the slaver and in a blur of movement gripped him by the neck and him held way above his head as the slaver grabbed his arm trying to fight. The loin cloth hung low on his hips hugging his obviously large groin and showed off his V line hips. "Poke at the animal long enough it will get free. I told you that long ago boy, do you remember? Well guess what the chains are off, I wonder what I should do, kill you, drain you to a coma, fuck you up, or just use you as my personal blood bank." He turned his head back to the elf smiling "Feed as I see fit right?" He winked.

Controlling her emotions was becoming increasingly difficult as Kaura watched the friction rise between the slaver and vampire. She looked between them with narrowed eyes, prepared to move if conflict broke. The glint in the man's eyes sent shivers down Kaura's spine, and she tensed slightly, and watched the man rise. Confined as he was Kaura wasn't able to guess just how large the man was... But standing before her now he was absolutely massive. She stood quickly, and found that she only barely reached his chest, and had to crane her neck to meet his eyes. A powerful man, no doubt.

He moved, fast even for Kaura's reflexes. He held the slaver in his powerful grip, the man's body dangling helplessly as his face flushed a dark purple. Kaura gasped softly, her eyes wide and horrified. She realized with a sinking guilt that she was not clear enough with her intentions, and rushed forward.

She reached up to place a hand on his arm. "That is not what I meant." She told him firmly, and motioned to the cooler once more. "You may drink the bagged blood without my assistance... And if you set that man down safely, I will purchase you." She continued, looking up to meet the man's eyes boldly, smothering any fear she felt. "While in my service you will feed on me. I cannot justify giving you the right to injure humans, and so long as I am exposed to a generous amount of sun each day my supply will replenish quickly enough. I cannot offer you a taste yet, it has only been an hour or two since I was bitten last and I have been in these dungeons since." She paused then, and forced herself not to swallow nervously, maintaining the outward image of calm that her people were famous for. "Do we have a bargain?"

Grinning he gripped the slavers neck tightly with his eyes locked on the Elf as she grabbed his arm. Smirking at her comments he looked at the slaver, the blood he already drank was only enough to sate him for a few hours, he knew that it would be heavenly to drain this man. Gritting his teeth at her offer to buy him he nodded slowly and looked back to the slaver as he choked. "Looks like this is your lucky day lad, enjoy it for however long it takes another one of us to kill you." Dropping the man from the air seeing him collapse coughing in a pile he winked at the Elf again. "Very well since you have bought me now, let us depart eh?"

Marcoth faced her and then looked to the door, his bare body a pale color as he moved to the open door and opened it by breaking it clean off the hinges. Looking left and right down the hallways he turned back to the Elf looking her up and down, the loin cloth covering his backside and his front just enough to be decent as his bare feet seemed to step on the rough ground without even a twitch of pain. He nodded to her once again and spoke calmly his accent making his words float playfully over his tongue. "Well lass shall we go, oh and don't worry about the sunlight, when you get as old as me you learn to deal with it, not just that but being only half vampire also helps that." With a smirk he walked to the right hallway heading towards what he thought could be the exit.

Kaura stooped by the handler as he crumbled to the floor, helping him sit up as she checked his neck for injury. Despite being shaken he appeared in decent shape, and the young Elf urged him to stay down while she took the cooler of blood, and hurried to follow her newly purchased slave. She found herself walking behind his mostly nude form, covered only by a thin strip of cloth that ran around his hips and hung in wider flaps to barely cover his most intimate regions. Watching him made her feel unusually flustered and uncomfortable, and she looked away quickly, determined not to study his movements.

She moved slightly faster to match his stride, keeping her eyes fixed on the path ahead of them. "The Master sells clothing for slaves, near the entrance." Kaura told the man, "I would appreciate it if you would pick out a style that you feel comfortable in, and can move well in. I am afraid that you will deal with quite a bit of sunlight, we will be moving quite often. It might be wise to buy an overcoat for your own comfort." She gave him one more sidelong glance and sighed. "I had planned to take the horse, but I fear you may be too tall for my mare. I will have to find an animal that will be able to accommodate you."

Ere blushed all the way to the tips of her ears at his compliment. " I won't run away as long as you are a good master Sir, as for my clothing, I prefer to wear camisk's and skirts in public, naked at home will take time to adjust to but I am willing to learn. Sir, I only have one request, when in public, can you keep me on a leash? it makes me feel safe." She wondered what he might think of such an odd request. " Yes my Master, I agree the sooner we get out of here the better this is not a place I would wish to show my new Master what type of pet I can be for him. " She ducked her head and sat at his feet waiting for his next command.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom