Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My naughty petshop (Edited)

Status
Not open for further replies.
0AnimeSlaveBoy.jpg

Gripping the cold steel bar of his cell, Godric looks with a face of gloom. He sure made it far in this world. Leaving his eternal palace for earth was his first bad choice, but ending up in here...he has sunk too low. He streches out his wings once more, good thing they gave him a big enough cell or he would be pretty cramped. He leans off the bars and walks to his small bed at the corner of his cell. He sits on the edge, and rests his chin on his hands while he thinks about his life.

He has been in this place ofr quite some time. At first he didn't like any part of it, but now it has grown on him. Like a profeesion he calls it. Once in a blue moon, guests call for "The Angel" and that...is him. Unfortunelty he doesnt enjoy much of this, but there is nothing he really can do.

Character Info

A faint clattering sound of hoofs echoed along the halls, each step being carefully placed as to minimize the noise, though that seemed impossible on solid hard ground.

A rather short centaur stood there still with a frustrated look upon her face when her hoof made yet another sound too loud for her liking, only making her want to run and get it over with, but wasn't even sure where the exit was. She had awoken naked in a open cell, with a gray collar that seemed to disappear against her gray skin, if not for a pencil-shaped charm dangling from it. Maybe having too many strangers as friends had lead her here, but she could care less about why or how she got here. The only things she was interested in right now was where she was.

Godric's blue and white collar seemed to annoy him so. He couldn't take it off, and he wanted to badly. And the way the question mark shaped charm dangled from it and made a stupid noise annoyed him further. He hasn't seen much for days.
"Hello!?"
Godric screamed passed the cold steel bars that kept him from freedom.

Alyk continued to walk slowly down the hallway, checking into every cell she passed, most of which seemed either empty or personalized. After a moment she quickly stops to listen, she could swear she heard a voice coming from behind her, back down the hall.

"Hello?" she repeated to herself, her voice slightly rough. Alyk cleared her throat, but unsure if she should reply. But either way, she decides to go back. Clumsily she turns around in the barely wide enough hallway, it was clearly not made for big animals like her, even if she was quite small for a centaur. She minded her steps less than before, keeping a steady slow pace that echoed down the hallway.

Once more.
"Hello!?"
Godrci shouts after hearing another voice. He thougt it was his echo, or maybe his mind playing tricks on him...either way...he responded.

Alyk could tell that she was getting closer, as she could hear the voice shouting again. "Hey!" she called back, before she reached his cell. She only leaned forward to peek inside his cage, so he could not see her whole figure unless he'd fit his head through the bars. She was no taller than a human, which was rather short for a centaur, so she would often try to play around with the fact that if people could not see her lower half, they could even think she was anything but a centaur.

"You the one calling?" she asked, with a slight grin on her face as she noticed that he really was stuck.

"yeah...thats me...who're you?"
Godric said sitting on his edge of his bed. The shadow in the room shifts, cuase of the moon, and some light sheds on his wings.

"Im Silver, and you look tattered and old sulking in here" she said and blew at the settled dust on the bars, it hovered in the moonlight. "the dust is enough to tell me that much"

As she looked at him, a awkward gurgling growl came from her, she couldnt remember when it was she last ate. Her stomach was big, and it was in her equine behind. She grinned, though looking slightly embarrassed at the same time as she tilted her head to ask "you dont happen to have something to eat, do ya?".

"i dont eat..."
Godric said riasing up from his bed and walking closer to the bars.
Now this woman can see his full form, his body and wings.
"can u get me outta here?"

"Who doesnt eat? you're weird... never heard of a Tengu that doesnt eat" she said when she stepped infront of the cage, checking him out. "Though... you aint a tengu, are you?" she gestured towards his wings before looking him in the eyes "let me guess, you're a angel?". Even if that suggestion sounded more logical to her, she seemed unconvinced could not figure out why a angel would be in such a cage.

Standing there nude in front of him, she didnt seem embarrassed or shy about it as she asked, "cant that God of yours poof you out from here? I have no keys, or anything else for that matter".

"I am a fallen angel. I have been exiled from God's greta grace, and sent here as punishment. I must get out! you must do somthing!"
His voice escalates higher while he is talking to her, he has turned a bit crazy being in this cell.

Vice tilted his head oddly a little bit at her and backed his head away for a moment, raising a brow at her as she honestly seemed clueless. “Your really innocent, aren’t you?” He exclaimed for a moment after she had done speaking, but laughed a little bit as well. Leaning back for a moment, he just had her in his lap and stroked her hair gently, yet before he could speak another word the Handler was already at the door, knocking on the bars with Vice’s items in hand. “Here’s what he came with, Ma’am” the Handler almost yelled out a little, clear hatred in the tone of his voice directed at Vice, who offered him a glare with a flash of his beaming red eyes. Slowly, yet gently, he lifted Kaura from his lap and placed her on her feet, hoping she would be strong enough to support herself without having him carry her for the moment. He wanted to make his mistress look strong still, he of all people knew of pride and how easily it can be crushed.

Vice brushed a hair from his face, and stood directly behind Kaura, both his hands on her shoulders and resting her back against his chest, almost like he was protecting her from the Handler himself despite it being the other way around. His eyes were still fixed on the man, staring him down with a glare that could freeze over hell itself. His hands dropped from Kaura’s shoulders to her waist for a moment, just holding her against him still as his leg rose, and kicked the door open for the Handler, almost making it hit him right in the face. A devious glare sprung over Vice’s lips, his personality was showing up completely now. He really was devious and a little defiant towards others, perhaps just not to Kaura knowing he owed her his freedom. “Leave the things here, your not worthy enough to be in her presence, I suggest you get moving before I decide the world doesn’t need you anymore.”

Kaura tilted her head slightly at his comment, looking up at him with a curious expression as he laughed at her innocence. She knew she could be rather clueless, but surely she hadn't done anything scorn worthy just yet? She shook her head, and settled back again into the man's lap. The knocking at the door drew her attentions back to the matter at hand, and she lifted her head high enough to watch the door, a concerned frown on her lips at the handlers expression.

Vice carefully pulled her back to her feet, and she found herself feeling far less dizzy than when she first was bitten. Apparently Elves restored blood far faster than the more abundant humans, another possible reason why so many were regarded highly as bloodslaves to vampire masters. She hardly even staggered when she stepped forward, her green eyes locked on the door. Vice's hand on her shoulder helped secure her balance, and she smiled at him briefly before he raised his foot, and slammed the door open.

The handler gave a briefly startled cry, and frowned at the pair. She offered him a smile, and set a hand lightly on Vice's shoulder, urging him to calm down before a fight broke out. "Please leave my property there." She told the handler, and nodded when he obeyed, setting the things in a pile before them before hastily leaving. "I would prefer if you acted more civil." Kaura told vice with a sigh, and turned to face him, a hand on the doorframe to keep herself completely upright. "Remember that as long as I am in this world, I act as a diplomat of sorts. People may judge my race based on what I am. So, while I am disguised as a human you may behave as you please... But when I am Elf please gain reign of your emotions." She told him, and reached out to tenderly stroke his cheek, a smile on her face.

Dhiren was not a patient man, and his mother hardly knew the meaning of the term. a minute past with no reply from his newest possession, causing a crease at the corner of his mouth, and a brief growl echoed from his lips. He considered tapping his foot impatiently, letting the sound of his impatience fill the house, but smothered any desire to perform such a childish act.

His eyebrows shot up when he saw a second pattern appearing before his feet, a trail of bright yellow arrows aimed directly at him, no doubt the work of the clever little succubus. A clever little slave indeed. Many requested a map to their desired location, some prefer to stay lost until he hunted them down, while others still thought it wise to hide in one of the lesser used corners of the mansion to avoid his sadism... Only to have their mistake displayed quite thoroughly once he did find them.

Never had one actually marked the house and used it as a guide to find her target. His lips twitched into a smile, helping ease his impatience, and stood directly at the corner. He almost hoped the girl would fly straight into him, and earn a hefty punishment, instead she flashed around to see him, and stopped inches before their bodies crashed together. 'Amazing control.' Dhrien mused, his lips curling back into a broader smile. "Miss Fallen." He told her sternly. "I would prefer that when I return to my home that I am not blinded by a horrendous war of pastel colors. If you would like, I could write you a list of shades you may and may not use to decorate the bulk of my house... And I assure you searing yellow, bright purple, and cyan would not be allowed anywhere but your private room."

He cleared his throat slightly, as his mother pulled away, standing on her own once more. "This is my mother, you may call her mistress. She is to have your utmost respect at all times, and do understand that I do not control her, and her actions are not a part of our wager."

"So this is the new one?" The mother cut in, her lips peeling back into a sneer when she caught sight of Alses' bat-like wings. "A succubus?" She questioned. "Cutting close to our species now."

"The agreement was any subservient, not of our race. Miss Fallen is perfectly within the terms of the wager." Dhiren responded, giving Alses a level gaze, ordering her without a word not to question further.

"I am in tatters!" His mother exclaimed without warning, looking down at her gown as her sanity began to flee her once more. "What happened to the gown I chose to wear to dinner? I will not let my husband see me in such a state!"

Dhiren sighed softly, and eased his mother forward, towards Alses. "Here, miss Fallen. Take our guest to her room and help her change into her evening gown."

"My husband..." The woman whispered, looking around. "I have not seen him today..."

"Don't worry madam, I will find your husband..." Dhiren assured her, gesturing to Alses to leave with his mother.

Vice breathed quickly for a moment as his anger built up at the Handler, still fixated on him as he placed the items down and left hastily. Suddenly, he felt a hand touch his cheek and caress it gently, blinking in a second his eyes turned from the blood red, to their sky blue once again, his ears perking at her words. Vice took a long, drawn out sigh for a moment, before leaning into her hand gently and placing his hand over it, calming himself down further with her touch. He let his eyes finally meet with her own, and he nodded against her hand briefly. “My apologies…I can’t control my temper at times. I’m not used to being treated as such…only treating as such. Instinct is a big part of a vampire…yet alas, I will do my best to keep my emotions in check, so I do not dishonor you.” He placed a kiss against the palm of her hand, before slipping his hand completely in her own and stepping out of the room.

He leaned down, and picked up the items with his free hand, slipping his jacket on for a moment and lifting the hood over his head, the shade covering almost all of his face that only few of his features were visible. Soon, his hand returned to her own and held it, pressing her against his body lightly to support her as they walked, unsure weather she can fully handle her own weight at the moment or not…plus the warmth did comfort him. “If it’s day light outside…I’d rather not be in it for too long. The shade of the hoody will not let me burn in the sunlight, but it does bother and irritate me abit, so if you don’t mind..” He turned his head and offered her a handsome smile, brushing a stray hair from her face softly with his free hand. "Where are we off to anyway? Yes I know, Hell and all but are we stopping by somewhere first? Perhaps to get you new clothes or supplies?...It is my fault they are drenched in blood after all.."

After years of servitude within the Pyralis manor, Silvanus has come to read the many different expressions and gestures of the estate’s guests. This is why when the brunette had chosen to take refuge behind the most inappropriate male figure of the castle, an unexplainable look of concern crossed his features. Clearly this one has not experienced enough of the prince’s harassment. Remembering his duties, that expression was quickly replaced by one of neutrality as he gave a slight bow towards the new staff. “Welcome Madame. I am Lucien’s butler and my duty is to serve the daily routine of his highness as well as yours.” Tilting his head to the side, he gave a sharp glance towards the pair of self-declared troublemakers before leveling his gaze back to the white witch with a slight curl of his lips. “As a reminder, I would prefer that you do not encourage anymore trouble from the ruffians of the household lest you wish to clean up after them with me.”

Extending a hand before Teyha, he offered with a brief smile, “Your bags, Madame?”

“We are showing her the castle, are we?” the young child piped up eagerly. Young women, though not rare to the Ashford country, are uncommon around the prince and his influence. Lucien’s parents were careful to choose the peers they place around him lest any controversy occurs within their own home. Scurrying down from the prince’s grasp, Sophia tugged lightly on the hem of the brunette’s large shirt, ready to lead the way.

Seeing that the welcome committee has done more than enough to make the tutor feel comfortable, the prince took the opportunity to start walking towards the entrance of his home, knowing that the rest of the group would follow eventually. Needless to say, Silvia followed closely, determined to know where his manners were misplaced. Reaching a hand over, Lucien took a firm hold of her wings to prevent any form of physical abuse and narrow his eyes at her. “Now that she is guided by two of my staff, I expect to have the right to check on my responsibilities at the crater.”

Scarlet eyes matched up with Silvia’s light blue ones in silent consideration. Not too soon, the wings of the small nanny relaxed and Lucien was able to release her once more before disappearing into the building.

Alyk looked at the angel for a moment, and then at the padlock on the cage. "Well, if you're getting desperate, I could try kicking that thing" she suggested, pointing at the padlock, "but this hallway is a bit narrow for me to get a good shot at it" though honestly she was more concerned about chipping her hoof that not hitting the lock.

She turned around, and looking over her shoulder, she tried to adjust herself for a good kick at the lock. After two test tries of how easy it would be to jump in this hallway, she gave it a try. It clanged loudly as the lock slammed against the cage bars, she hit it good, but not good enough, there was hardly a dent in it.

Social interactions and subtle clues to intent never came easy for Teyha. Her mothers work of separating Teyha from all but basic human interaction in school had left her all but clueless when it came to deciphering what purpose those around her had, and she always seemed to lean towards the worst from experience. Still, even she could clearly see the look of concern that crossed the handsome man's features, quickly replaced by the professional expression of a trained servant. He bowed and introduced himself as the butler, a statement that made Teyha's eyebrows shoot up slightly. The blond haired man looked no older than Lucien, but he was in charge of caring for him? Though, to be fair, Teyha was likely a few years younger than both, and she was in charge of teaching him. Which did not speak well for the prince's studying skills.

"Oh, of course!" Teyha responded quickly when the older boy offered to take her bags, and she handed them over with a timid smile, careful not to let their hands brush. "Thank you, Mr. Silvanus." She told him softly as his sister grabbed the hem of her shirt.

She glanced down, and smiled at the girl softly, gently prying her hand from her clothing to wrap around her hand instead. She hardly even noticed the prince moving ahead, smiling slightly at the child. "I would like a tour, thank you." Her eyes briefly flickered up at the man, and she offered him a more confident smile. "I don't think I have introduced myself, I'm Teyha, the white witch."

Of many things Alses has to receive in the past, guests are not always this literal at hand. It did not make the situation any better when this one in particular did not come with a warranty as pointed out by her lord who seems to lack a warning manual attached to his ass when she first met him. Crudities aside, the succubus wondered if she should touch the older woman seeing that she might just explode along with her sudden absent-mindedness. The gown, as far as she is concerned, is not in mere ‘tatters’ as Dhiren’s mother puts it, it is chewed from the harshness of old age and use and something tells her that the old bat had imagined herself being in an ungraceful scene from Cinderella after the clock struck midnight.

Stepping aside curtly, the succubus tentatively received the hand of the bewildered guest and gently led her towards the flight of stairs that were introduced to her when she first entered the building. Once again, bright yellow arrows started to guide her towards the abovementioned guestroom that was specially constructed to hold this peculiar relative of her master. “This way, my mistress” She spoke hesitantly, no doubt finding it highly unusual that she is doing something that she has never done with her own mother: getting dressed for dinner.

Then there was the weird relationship which her master has with his family. It hardly escaped her that Dhiren had referred his father as her mother’s husband. The lack of attachment in his words was foreign to what her memories of what a family should feel like. Sighing softly under her breath as she reached the highest step of the staircase, she nearly groaned when she saw a continuous path of arrows that lead to the end of the hallway. Well, imagination can only keep you company for so long and as much as ‘girl talk’ never seem to work well with her in the past, Alses could not find anything else to occupy her idle mind as the house leads them to the assigned guest room.

“What type of gown would my mistress like to wear tonight?” It was a meaningless question seeing that the options were unavailable but the succubus figured that, if ‘madame’ were to throw a tantrum, she only has her son to blame. Turning her head, she painted the walls in cow prints. There are more ways to annoy someone’s vision than pastel.

Erel was sitting quietly in her room when her master burst in grabbing her in a tight hug and dragging her up, tugging her arm and frowning at her his eyes wandering down her half dressed form and licking his lips before shaking his head. Joe speaks firmly, " Erel I can't keep you, I know we have yet to enjoy your status as my pet, but the home owner said if I keep you then I must move out. I'm taking you to the castle now lets go."

Erel looked up at him her big gray eyes filling with tear's fingering the pretty collar with the bell on it and glances around the room. She has on short skin tight black denim shorts, and a purple and white striped crop top. Her silver hair is loose down her back falling to nearly her waist.
She trembled a bit speaking softly," yes Sir." She followed him to the castle taking one last walk as his pet. Inside the castle she looks around goosebumps raising on her gray skin from the slight chill in the air. Once inside he quickly fills out a paper and they fit her with a white collar.
On the collar is a music note she was a good singer even if she didn't like to sing., a ball to indicate she is a pet, not a slave and a pencil, she loved to write poetry. They then locked a white anklet on her as well as a gold one to symbolize she was still a virgin pet. She was led away down a hallway wondering what was coming next. She knew better than to cry or beg, it had gotten her beat before.So she simply followed not even noticing who was leading her or where they were going. Joe watched her being taken away and quickly turned and left.

06e.jpg

The moments of Mahdis' sanity were fleeting and rare, but most often occurred here in her son's castle. It was built much like hers, similar architecture and routes, but built like the modern homes of the time. In place of the heavy stones that built her home, Dhiren kept wood and chalky rock pressed flat and hard, painted and decorated elaborately in it's ever changing fashion. Currently it imitated smooth stone, speckled shades of grey, brown, and black, but flat and dimensionless. The elder demoness reached out, and trailed her finger across the wall, her brows knitting together in confusion. "What an unusual stone..." She whispered hoarsely, rubbing her own digits together. All stones she knew were either polished and waxed smooth, like the pure white marble columns and archways of her home, or rough like the limestone walls that built and supported the massive structure. But this, it didn't feel like stone at all... An imitation of the structure she knew so well.

'This is my son's castle..' She remembered in a moment of clarity, dull eyes suddenly darting around the halls to absorb the details of the mansion. Flimsy compared to her own massive structure, but her son was always unbearably soft and far from the mother who bore him. She was well aware that he held a level of contempt for her ways. He himself was a terrible sadist compared to many, but his mother was something completely different and far more dangerous.

Her lips pulled back, curling at the ends in something that was far from a smile, and she eyed the pretty succubus to her side. The girl was careful with her, leading her back to the room that Dhiren maintained for her brief stays. Built exactly like her own chamber back home, to ease the transition between sanity and madness. She moved immediately to the couch, and lounged easily on it, her brow lifting at the question. "Open the dresser you stupid girl." She snapped. "There is one dress inside, that is what I will wear. Before that, you must draw me a bath. Do you expect me to change into clean clothes when I am covered in filth? Where did my son find you, in the slums?" She pointed to the antique tub in the corner of the room, half hidden behind the wood panel doors for privacy. "Hot water, and use the rose soap. If you haul the water now I might be done before dinner."

Her eyes traveled from the silly white haired slave to the walls, and the splatter of color that now adorned it. Not the darkly speckled mockery of stone, but bold black and white, plastered like cowhide. Mahdis stumbled to her feet then, and hurried to the wall as fast as her withered body would take her. "Who has done this?" She demanded as she ripped at the cowhide covering her beautiful walls. She clawed at it, tearing through the thick hide and into a chalky white stone beneath. She growled, plunging her fist through the flimsy false rock, before drawing back, a large and jagged hole left from her rampage. She heaved then as the design faded, the print melting into the wall as it repaired itself and faded back to her painted stone. Madhis snorted, her eyes narrowing. "Damn witches..." She muttered as she spun away, a sadistic grin on her face at the images of torture she would put her spell-casters through for their deceit, and the damage they caused to her home.

Her dark eyes darted wildly around the room before spotting a strange slave girl she did not recognise. Not human, Madhis noted absently, taking in the horns and tail. A demon seductress? Certainly an unusual choice given her husband's unique taste. Normally he would not choose any form of dark creature for his desires. They were like she was, too hard to injure, and far too difficult to kill in the ways he enjoyed. Humans offered something that demons could not, a tender softness that Mstislav delighted in exploiting and testing. Because of that none of his pets lasted long, and Madhis preferred it that way. But a demoness... She might just survive a few years. Years of her husband taking this woman's body, and bleeding her until she begs for death. It made Madhis sneer, a wave of jealousy and loathing passing over her. She would have to have a talk with that man about the durability of his toys.

She walked briskly towards the girl, white powder from the wall falling forgotten from her fingertips. She stared openly at Alses now, too many emotions and half thoughts passing across her face to follow. "What are you doing in my chambers?" She demanded, face contorted with jealousy and rage. "You belong in the dungeon, stupid ignorant child!" The woman all but screamed, her finger jerking towards the door. "Leave! Waste one more second here and I will tear the hide from your bones myself! Insolent whore! My husband will use you as he sees fit! Seek him out once more and I will make you pray for death!"

Caden walked into the castle just after the drow woman had been led off. He came up to the owner and began to inquire about what kinds of pets might be present here. He wasn't interested in a slave. Slaves were more trouble than they were worth. If there wasn't an incident with the slave themselves trying to escape from, kill, or otherwise bring harm to those he had know to have them, then they were too utterly submissive for his taste - utterly broken beings with no will of their own to say what they like or don't like. No, for him, a pet would be much better. An exotic one was what he had in mind. Dark skin, great curves, a gentle, playful demeanor perhaps.... yes, this was what he sought after. Perhaps he could find it here.....

Erel was following along quietly being led down the stairs and down hallways to an area for new arrivals that had not been checked to see if they where safe or not. For those that had yet to be inspected. She was led to a cage in one of those hallways, a cell of sorts, not even noticing as the chain was unclipped from her collar. Jumping a bit hearing the cage door clang shut. Suddenly realizing where she actually was, she looked at the one that had led her to the cage and bit her lip, she was afraid to say a word. So she listened as she was beckoned forward and a small ball was handed to her, she tilted her head slightly and shrugged setting the ball on the low round pet bed in the corner, she sat down on the bed and hugged her knee's to herself briefly.
She had never been locked away like this before. Most owners let her sleep on the floor by their beds. She sat there quietly until she heard footsteps then she stood standing back shyly, away from the bars her hair hiding her face for the most part. She wondered what was next, hoped that some kind man would want a drow for a pet, and take her home soon.Her silver eyes filled with tears as she looked around taking notice now of the cages around her and the others keeping her gaze lowered as not to be noticeably looking at anyone.
1f1.jpg

Caden was in luck. They had just brought in a new drow pet girl and taken her down to be checked out to make sure she was safe to sell. The owner began to haggle with Caden. The two of them continued to work out a fair agreement on the price for the drow girl while she was being examined. Once they reached an agreement, Caden was told that it would be a bit before she was ready since she had just come in only minutes earlier. He was also told that he was welcome to go down and inspect her himself to make sure that the drow girl was indeed what he was after. Caden agreed and proceeded into the holding area to see her for himself. Noticing he was entering a basement area, Caden went on guard. He wasn't quite sure how the place got their slaves and pets, but he was sure he didn't want to be one of them. He was well versed in close quarter combat, so he was fairly certain he could handle himself, but he wasn't going to go in completely blind either. As Caden drew closer to the drow pet he would be purchasing, he was very certain that so long as everything was on the up and up, he was definitely going to be happy that he came here. After all, even in this dismal holding area, she was the most beautiful being he had ever seen.

Damien awoke to a cage, a black and grey collar with two charms-bone and bed-around his neck, and a black anklet. He sat up, groggy. Had he been drugged? He looked around him, unsure. His sight was blurred, his whole body sore. "Hey!" He called out. "Where am I?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom