Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What is your weakness?

Pigs! I mean, just how many different, scrumptious cuts of meat can you get from one animal? Roast Pork, Pork Chops, Ham, Prosciutto, Bacon, and for the more adventurous, trotters and pigs-head. And I haven't even mentioned the crackle.

Dry humour, sarcasm and a quick wit.

Intelligent, Independent and self-confident women.

Yeah Mr. Quixotic that's what I'm talkin about!

...might just go make me a BLT now!

Mr Quixotic said:
Pigs! I mean, jst how many different, scrumptious cuts of meat can you get from one animal? Roast Pork, Pork Chops, Ham, Prosciutto, Bacon, and for the more adventurous, trotters and pigs-head. And I haven't even mentioned the crackle.

Dry humour, sarcasm and a quick wit.

Intelligent, Independent and self-confident women.

GiaNoir said:
Yeah Mr. Quixotic that's what I'm talkin about!

...might just go make me a BLT now!

Sounds like a plan, Gia. With it being closer to breakfast time over here, I might just have myself a bacon and egg roll!

And another weakness of mine; competition.

4831519f56caa509b92de27dc4ff7716.jpg

90b2140dfea35bae890c8d0d57ab126a.jpg

0b6092f3a34c02fbf12890570c4227d1.jpg

hugh-jackman-workout-ripped-body-for-wolverine.jpg

Michael-Fassbender-in-Assassin-s-Creed-688578.jpg

bb7caff503bbef68c71200c40a94ac19.jpg

43867d15653f75c43e53d42c79502ef7.jpg

Men with long hair; Im'a play with it.
Humus, because humus is great.
Fallout 4, the addiction is real.

A quick edit-
Dying my hair, because I can't keep it one colour for too long. It's red and purple in my avatar, but that was only a few months ago and it's already another colour. I'm going back to my natural red soon though, I wonder how long that will last.

Kikros said:
A beautiful face, Red hair, a lot of size complements and some nice whiskey

lol nice!

-Embla said:
Men with long hair; Im'a play with it.
Humus, because humus is great.
Fallout 4, the addiction is real.

A quick edit-
Dying my hair, because I can't keep it one colour for too long. It's red and purple in my avatar, but that was only a few months ago and it's already another colour. I'm going back to my natural red soon though, I wonder how long that will last.

LOL I love long hair on men too! And I myself always go from silver hair, to purples and blues! VIVA colored hair!

Being called Senpai in real life

I actually met a girl in my junior year and we were friends and she was a sophomore and I was like " because I'm nerdy and because of anime I want you to call me Senpai and I'm also a grade higher..." and she was like "ok" ^^ so in the inside I was like "helllll yesss"

Back
Top Bottom