Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What is your weakness?

GiaNoir said:
Wiki I would consider that a sexy nerd! :p

Hell yeah, my second weakness is fury, if you know the movie I nerded out SO damn bad at the tiger scene I was like "holy shit holy shit it's a tiger!" Then my brain started saying facts about the tiger...I think I had a nerdgasm lol

I believe you if you say that's the first thing you looked Mr. Q. You've always been honest with me, and truth be told, ladies he's actually a good guy. A sweet Aussie.

Pazzo said:
Cherry Dr Pepper makes me weak, the shit is terrible but omg when i drink it i feel like an addict getting his fix

And yes i like roman, not enough to be gay but he is awesome :)

Roman is awesome! Not to mention hot!

@Rauk

Mmmmmm...doggystyle and coffee...oh but not at the same time! LOL

Okay then Gia, so one of your ultimate fantasies is to have Roman make you a roast beef sammich, AFTER he makes love to you in the Doggy-Position, and bakes you red velvet cakes, and feeds you bites of medium rare steak...

Im sure that can be done as an RP =D

wiki234 said:
GiaNoir said:

Hell yeah, my second weakness is fury, if you know the movie I nerded out SO damn bad at the tiger scene I was like "holy shit holy shit it's a tiger!" Then my brain started saying facts about the tiger...I think I had a nerdgasm lol

Yup...sexy nerdgasm!!!! *hugs*

HOLY MOTHER OF ALL RP GODS....that would be my heaven!!!! :D

*looks at you with puppy dog eyes* *Offers Pazzo a bowl of Frosted Flakes!* Wink

Pazzo said:
Okay then Gia, so one of your ultimate fantasies is to have Roman make you a roast beef sammich, AFTER he makes love to you in the Doggy-Position, and bakes you red velvet cakes, and feeds you bites of medium rare steak...

Im sure that can be done as an RP =D

GiaNoir said:
wiki234 said:
GiaNoir said:

Yup...sexy nerdgasm!!!! *hugs*

just remembered another nerdgasm GIRLS UND PANZER!!!!!!!! (Epic tank anime)

*hugs back* maybe a war rp or girls UND panzer rp?

It was as bad maybe worse than fury (my history side nerding the fuck out)

GiaNoir said:

*looks at you with puppy dog eyes* *Offers Pazzo a bowl of Frosted Flakes!* Wink

Oh gods, tempting me with frosted flakes?!?!?!?!
(I saw the RT and sent you a PM, now gimme that damn bowl!!!)

Pazzo said:
GiaNoir said:

Oh gods, tempting me with frosted flakes?!?!?!?!
(I saw the RT and sent you a PM, now gimme that damn bowl!!!)

*smirks* I'll have to keep a few boxes of this around! Hehehee

Pazzo...
You are definitely my weakness!!! *bites lip*

>.> <.< weakness...hmm good war movies *gets out my game and starts playing it * I saw one of the new ones where the story was true, talking about how damn brutal the prison camps were for American prisoners captured by Japan

and they say we are cruel...

I must be strange, I like spidersez...

I adopted a big black and yellow one on my back porch for a while, and she was so tame I could hand feed her grasshoppers and such...

She died though of old age, =( I kept her eggsacs safe all winter and her descendants now roam the area, lol

Hey Gia, can you save me from those spiders as well? Not my favourite thing in the world; we have some nasty critters over here, XD.

1. A Garlic, Black Pepper and Parmesan Rodini, fresh from the bakery.
2. Coffee, I need my coffee.
3. Intelligence, sarcasm and a quick wit; my type of lady.
4. BMR, I just can't seem stay off of here!

Back
Top Bottom