Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What is your weakness?

GiaNoir

Star
Whether it be food, drink, a dorky gentlemen whatever it is what would you consider your weakness? You can post as many as you want!

Here is my list:

1. Awesome Rp partners
2. Roast Beef
3. Red Velvet Cupcakes!!!!

LOL @ AndNich123

Sweetone...everyone has learning disabilities..whether by fault or ignorance or any other reason...don't consider it a weakness...consider it a stepping stone to bettering yourself! *hugs*

As your signature is my weakness, Andy. Did I ever mention that I have a thing for the 'librarian with a hidden naughty side' type?

Apart from that, chocolate. I can leave it untouched for a week, but once it's opened, that's it.

You just like staring at my F-list Mr. Q. Librarian huh? I'll have to keep that in mind. I'm sure I have another photo you might enjoy, but trust me, it's no librarian.

Another great weakness of mine is a man with a sexy accent. Well look at what we have here.

Your F-List is bookmarked, Andy! And I think you should share that photo.

Damn, now that you mentioned accents. I have a weakness for women with an Irish accent; the second they speak, I'm in love. It doesn't matter what they have to say, I could just listen to them talk forever.

A female, Irish Librarian? Heaven.

Imma have to agree with Mr Quixotic...that naughty looking librarian is very inviting indeed!

Im-ing a friend and told her about this thread...she isn't on BMR (I cant for the life of me figure out why!) and she send me this weakness of hers...

tumblr_najcpeRVT01te8c1go1_500.jpg

yeah...I feel weak! LOL

AndNich123 said:
You just like staring at my F-list Mr. Q. Librarian huh? I'll have to keep that in mind. I'm sure I have another photo you might enjoy, but trust me, it's no librarian.

Well, in reference to the updated photo, I do have a weakness for boots, too. But what man doesn't?

Pazzo is one of my new weaknesses. Hi Pazzo. I've got a reply for you, but I'm dropping, hopefully all, of my replies tomorrow.

Mr. Q I've had this avatar up before, but I took her down for the librarian aka my rp character Callie. This avatar is another one of my rp characters for anybody interested. The one and only, Ms. Tessa Aracadia. You better find something to grab on to and hold on tight boys. She's a handful. *wink* Don't rp her much anymore. I have one active rp with her here and one on another site. Callie, the library lady, is used in more rps lately. I guess a lot of people like the librarian look.

Update : Oh yeah. The boots. I'm sure that's what every man looks at first.

AndNich123 said:
Update : Oh yeah. The boots. I'm sure that's what every man looks at first.

Funnily enough, it was the first thing I looked at. And I do actually recall that avatar.

Gia, I agree, Andy is the archivist of sexy pics.

Back
Top Bottom