Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deadman in Wonderland (Private with DarkMudkip)

His own release was quickly approaching, causing his movements to increase before he suddenly yanked out of her and spilled his seed across her abdomen.

Shion leaned back against the wall and caught her breath, wiping the sweat off her forehead and slowly unwrapping her legs from Senji's waist. "I can't get pregnant, you know.." She said, finding the feeling of his seed drip down the front of her body uncomfortable.

Shion moved over, snatching the towel from his grasp and cleaning herself up. Tossing the soiled towel into the trash before pulling her shirt back over her head, grumbling lowly as her amputated arm flared pain, making her dress more slowly. "You have a match soon?" She asked as she shimmied into her pants, zipping them up and glancing over her shoulder at him. "You have been in here twice as much lately."

((Is there anything you wanna do?))

((All my knowledge is anime based, so I don't really know hehe..))

"Yeah, guess the fans are really diggin' me right now..." He half joked

"You mean the middle-aged men who watch you from behind a computer with a hard on?" She teased, sticking out her foot, indicating that she needed her shoes to be tied once more.

((I meant with your charas~))

Shion let out a small snort, propping her foot up on his knee as he tied her shoes. "Who are you fighting this time?"

((Yui could fight Senji?))

((Whatever you want, hon~))

When Senji didn't respond, Shion grew unsettled, pushing her foot into his stomach; leaning forward to try and catch his eye. "Who're you fighting?"

"Kakapo?" She echoed. "I'd only seen her fights once or twice, but by the looks of it, she's pretty good." Shion frowned. "It's not like you to be nervous about a fight."

Shion felt a small tremor of dread wriggle through her stomach at the mention of Yui. "It's not like you to be scared of someone; you aren't going to throw the match are you?"

"Oh, hell no. I'm gonna beat the shit out of Kakapo. And then try to fend off Lovebird." He replied, grinning a bit, "Cuz I know that after I beat Kakapo, Lovebird'll come for me. And I don't want her ripping off my balls and forcing them down my throat..."

Shion nudged his shoulder with hers as she moved past him. "Just try to come back in one piece, ok?" She teased.

((BALALALALALALALALALALA!!))

Moriko readied for the battle with Crow, fixing the sharp spike on her reversed slave bracelet so she could cut her forearm for her Branch of Sin. She took a deep breath, trying to ease her nerves. "I haven't fought in a long time, I hope he doesn't rip me apart..."

"And now, Ladies and Gentlemen, get ready for tonights fight: Crow versus the Kakapo! Now Crow is without a doubt a killing machine, but we haven't seen Kakapo fight in a while, so let's hope she isn't too rusty folks!" The announcer blared overhead, signaling the start of the fight.

Senji and Moriko stood in their designated areas, Moriko trying to hide her fear of Senji from him. He may have had his moments where he was a decent guy, but how he fought scared the piss out of her. When the buzzer sounded, Senji rushed towards Moriko at lightening speed, swinging a hard left hook. Moriko brought up her forearm and blocked, swinging her leg to kick him in the side. He grunted and kicked her hard in the chest, sending her stumbling back with a wheeze.

Shion watched the fight from the television in the rec room, working on improving the strength in her only remaining arm.

Senji cut his arms, activating his Branch of Sin and running a her. Moriko freaked and cut her arm, her blood bursting from the wound and forming a shield of brambles. Senji scowled and tried to cut through the thick prickled vines of blood as Moriko crouched and hid behind her shield.

Back
Top Bottom