Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced Love (KolathxNightsorceress)

Mileena looked up at him her vibrant blue eyes just locked on his. She never in her life met such a kind soul. She felt something stir inside her as she looked at him but she was not sure what. " Thank you so much..." Suddenly there was a sound coming from the bushes and it frighten her. She jump and her head buried against his chest, her body pressed against him. She knew no matter who it was she was going to be ok as long as he was here. the creature came from the bushes and it turned out to be nothing more than a rabbit.

Conner looked back into her eyes his own shining brightly, even though deep inside their was the sign of a deep hurt. He had just reached out to brush her hair when the stir was made in the bushes. He slipped his hand around her shoulders the other reaching for his dagger since there was no way he could fight with his long sword with her right there. He sighed laughing slightly as the rabbit came into view brushing his hand over her hair. "It's ok nothing to be worried about." He chuckled looking down at her as she pressed against his chest and felt something stirring in his heart at the sight.

Mileena was trembling in his arms when she suddenly heard him laugh. She looked up and saw a fluffy rabbit come out of the bushes. She breathed a sigh of relief when she saw. She looked up at him and smiled a little. "I guess I am still bit afraid someone might come after us" She bit her lip a little she hope he was not frustrated with her for being so afraid.

He smiled reassuringly and brushed a strand of hair back from her lovely face. "That’s alright you have a right to be, it has been a long time since you had the luxury of relaxing, but I think I know just the place to help you with that. " He smiled and nodded sitting up and nodding, "Yes tomorrow we shall head in that direction and I think we should make it before sun down." He smirked keeping it to himself what he was thinking.

Mileena bite her lip nervously. She wonder what he could be thinking, but then once again realized he would nothing to hurt her. "where are going? and why do you think it will help?" she questioned a little her mind thinking of all the places he could mean. Where ever it was he seemed to know it very well.

He smirked and shook his head before moving over to his horse pulling out a pair of blankets for her and some for him as well. "Don't worry just trust me I know what I'm doing and besides I wouldn't hurt you for anything in the world." He smiled laying out both their bed rolls and laying down after handing her the blankets for hers. "Now I suggest some sleep."

Mileena drew a deep breath knowing he would not do anything to hurt her. "I do trust you" she said softly before taking the bed roll and laying it out right next to him. She wanted to be close to him she felt so safe with him. But she also felt something else stirring inside her she wasn't sure but she liked it. She laid down on the bed roll facing him.

Conner also lay down facing her and smiled reaching out to brush his hand over her cheek. "Don't worry I'm a light sleeper if anyone tries to come into this clearing I will hear them and I will protect you." Without thinking he leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on her forehead before moving to lay back closing his eyes for sleep.

Mileena was happy to hear he was a light sleeper, she still feared that someone would come after them. But all those thought lifted a way as she felt his lips against her forehead. She loved the feeling and longed to feel more. She watched as he closed her eyes and she did the same. She let sleep over take her. In her sleep she moved closer and closer to him. Until her frail body was pressed tight against his.

Conner was a light sleeper and trough the night as she moved closer to him he woke feeling her presence. He smiled as she pressed closer to him his strong arm slipping around her waist gently snuggling her into his body. He pushed any thoughts about her as a beautiful and desirable woman from his mind not letting himself think that way. All this was is her need to feel safe and thinking that way would only make her not as safe in his arms. So he just held her his face buried in her hair and neck nuzzling closer to her.

Mileena breathed softly against his neck as she slept. her arms wrapped gently around him. Every womanly curve pressed against him. She as she slept she dreamt about sleeping beside him forever. But deep in her heart she knew no man would ever want her. But still held on to that dream as she slept.

Conner finally was able to sleep once she was snuggled up against him so tightly. His body responded to her pressing closer himself, and somewhere in his pants his cock started to get hard at the feel of her body. He lay on his back fast asleep as the morning came not really caring that he was laying there with her snuggled close or if she could feel him hard right now. All that mattered was the warmth of the sun and the warmth of the soft body next to him.

Mileena felt the sunlight touch her face, it felt so warm and nice. It had been so long since she felt the warmth of the sun. Her eyes slowly open and she looked at the man laying next to her. She smiled and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. She was not sure why did it but felt an overwhelming need to kiss him. "Good morning" she said softly

He stirred slightly at the kiss slowly opening his eyes. He smiled at her tiredly having slept deeper than he had in a long while. "Good morning. How are you feeling? The ground wasn't too hard was it?" it seemed like a stupid question after he asked it knowing that she had been in a dungeon just until last evening. Still there was something that made him want to make sure she was alright even if it seemed a strange way to do it.

She smiled back at him. "I feel better, and i slept so wonderfully, first time in a very long time." She hadn't move away from she was still close to him. She never wanted to be far from him however she did have a fear that one day soon he would not like her hanging around him. That he would send her away.

He smiled looking at her his hand gently reaching out and brushing over her cheek looking into her eyes. He stopped himself still just laying there next to her a bit shocked at the feelings sweeping over him for someone that he had just met. He sighed and moved to sit up leaning forward on his knees one hand rubbing over his face. He sure as hell wasn't acting like the prince or knight that he had been raised to be, there were some things that a knight never did and he had done them all…well almost all. Why did all this guilt and feelings of regret hit him now that she was there with him and not before. He shook his head and stood, "We had better get moving again they will soon have enough people to search the entire woods, if you are as important to them as it seems. "

Mileena loved the gentle feeling of him touching her cheek. She was being swept away by her feelings for him. She sat up slowly as he mentioned they would have to leave soon. She nodded a little. "Do you know a safe place to go?"

He sighed softly and moved to start working on getting the horse ready. "Safe…well there really isn't anywhere safe right now because of what we did to the baron. However I know a place we can go and get supplies which we will need to stay ahead of him." He gathered their things before having his horse ready and mounting up before holding his hand out to her. "Come we had better get going."

Mileena watched him clean up. She wanted to help him more, but her body was still weak and it took engry just to walk to the horse. She couldn't wait to be better and not so helpless. She mounted the horse with help from him. Her arms wrapped tight around his waist. Her body pressed tight against him.

He had to catch his breath for a moment, not because she was holding to tight but that she felt so good pressed against his back. He sighed trying to banish the thoughts that came to his mind at the feel of her breasts against his back. He tapped the horses flanks and they were soon on their way to the nearest town that was outside of the control of the Lord that had held her. He still had a little money left but he had hoped to have made some from the lord of the manor. They would just have to hope to some form of luck.

As they rode she held tight to him. He felt so good in her arms. Her heart raced being this close to him and she didn't know why, or even it should. After all what would a man like him want with a girl like her it was crazy to think. She tried to stop those thoughts but she couldn't

Her arms around his waist were driving Conner up the wall with desire. It was all he could do not to pull her around to the front of him and ravage her right there on his horse. Not that it would have been wise to do so but he wouldn't have been thinking clearly had he let himself do it. He used their issue with money to distract him from the girl behind him and all the things that he wanted to do to her. Fortunately luck was with them, and as they continued on their way they passed by many plants, bushes and trees that had enough value to make them worth gathering to sell or trade in town. After a third such stop to gather these things they had enough to be set for a little while at least.

The next few days were spent in intense work avoiding the ones that were chasing her as the lord that he had stolen her from wasn't one to give up easily. Only Conner's skill at wood craft and knowing how to keep them both hidden had made it possible to keep away from their pursuers. However they had made it this far and had finally reached the closest town outside of that lord's domain.

Conner walked beside the horse letting her ride as they came into the town the guards at the gate not even giving them a second look. Conner's hood was up as they still could have people following them or a bounty on their heads even here. They weren't totally safe even if they were outside the lord's domain. Leading the horse he quickly brought them over to the inn and tying the horse up before coming over and holding his hands out to her resting them lightly on her waist to help her down.

Through their travels over the past few days Mileena was always looking over her shoulder. She feared that they would be caught and she be forced to back. She didn't not want imagine what would happen to her if they were caught, or worse what would happen to Conner. She did not want him to feel the lords wrath because of his kindness to her. Plus as every day past she grew closer to him.

When they were finally outside the Lords domain she stopped looking over her shoulder as much however she was still tense. Their was a lot of people in this town and she had grown very afraid of people because of her experience. As Conner helped her down from the horse he could feel how tense her body was.

Conner helped her down from the horse trying to ignore the gentle yet lovely pressure of her body sliding down his. Standing for a moment with the bodies gently pressing into each other Conner couldn't help but look down into Mileena's eyes. After a short moment he closed his own and stepped around her to the saddle bags pulling them off the horse. "Come we should see about food and a place to sleep." He took her hand softly smiling and gently leading her over to the door pushing it open and stepping in.

The place was not as nice as some of the inns that he had been in but as inns went it wasn't that bad. The lower floor was a common room where the people from the town came and would clearly often drink and enjoy each other's company. There was the normal smells of stale ale and sweat but the place wasn't as dark and dirty as he would have thought it might be the owner clearly wanted it to be well lit and spared no expense on that.

Conner led Mileena over to a table pulling the chair out for her. "Wait here I'm going to see about rooms and some food."

As Aurora slid down his body and her feet touched the ground her tension eased as she looked into his. Her heart started to flutter as it often did when she was this close to him. She looked back at him as he looked at her, but then he moved away once again feeling foolish of her own feelings.

As they entered the inn Aurora held his hand tight. She saw a lot of people, none of them looking at her, however she looked at all of them worried once face might of the lords. As he sat her down at the table Aurora thought he was going to sit with her, however he quickly disappeared to inquirer about a place to stay. As she sat a lone filled in a room full of people her heart began to race and she started to get so nervous she was sick to her stomach. Her panic and nervousness shown on her face as she searched the room her head darting back and forth hoping Conner would be back soon.

Back
Top Bottom