Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced Love (KolathxNightsorceress)

He smiled not reaching out anymore to take it just letting her place it in his hand and smiling softly. “This will only help us get away from here, I promise.” He brushed a hand over her cheek and then turned to the door heading back out of the cell and locking the door before heading off to make his preparations for them to get away. He had left her bread and the broth for her to eat as well as much more water. They wouldn’t have much of a window and had to get out of here soon.

She jumped when she heard the door close and lock. She was still worried that this was all a trick. Her mind would not stop thinking that till they were way from this awful place. She drank the broth and some more water, but she was tired and laid down on the cold hard ground that had become her bed. SHe shiver and preyed that he would be back.

Conner would have been completely lost on what he should be doing right now, his weeks on the road had taught him so much. He was not as much Conner anymore as he was Coran. He rushed to the kitchen gathering food for the journey, no one bothered him all the servants having learned along time ago not to bother a knight. He slipped a potion into keg that all the drinks for the hall were being drawn from. He had about fifteen minutes till it too hold and only had about a half an hour before they would wake meaning forty-five minutes total before they were on his heels. He got her a blanket and bed roll and took that and the food out to his horse adding it to his own. He had been gone about fifteen minutes when he came back to the cell and opened it looking at her laying there. “Feel stronger?”

She had been resting on the floor just staring at the door wondering if he would come back. If he would keep his promise, she was shocked to see the door open and him come through it. She struggled to sit up, but she did and she just stared at him with wonder in her eyes. "you came back" she said softly she couldn't hold back that statement.

He smiled charmingly and came over to her picking up the dagger and slipping it back into his belt before gently lifting her up. “Of course, I told you I would, and a knight always keeps his word.” He slipped an arm around her waist and placed her arm around his shoulders. “We need to go now, or we will be found out, do you have the strength?”

The girl looked at him "i will find the strength if it means not spending another moment in this hell" she truly meant every word she would push herself. even if she pushed herself to hard, she didn't care if she died she it would happen outside these walls and that all that mattered to her now.

He helped her out through the main hall finding all the people asleep having drunk the sleeping potion he put into their ale. He half carried her out to his horse before mounting and then helping her climb up in front of him where he could hold her on. In just a few moments they were out of the castle and away into the night heading for the woods nearby knowing they would need to hide.

The girl used all her strength to walk through the hall, she almost froze when she saw he captor but realized they were a sleep. She cling tight to the knight as she moved. Finally they were outside and she was on horse. her back rested against his chest. She was feeling tired and dizzy now, but she was free. She drew in a deep breath of fresh air.

He held her against his chest as they rode, he knew they didn’t have long, so their best hope was to turn into the forest and find their way back to someplace safe for her that way rather then the open road. He rode down the main road for a few minutes before turning into the tangle of forest and heading deeper into it using what game trails he could find. After about an hour of riding he pulled up into a clearing and stopped. “We should be safe for a time, how are you doing?” he asked his lips not too far from her ear.

Aurora was pressed against his chest as they rode. She watched as the world past by, a site she never thought she would see again. It was so beautiful to her. But all the excitement had gotten to her she was tired now. Her eyes closed and she rested against him feeling his warmth. SHe felt so safe with him. She slept until she heard a sound in her ear. Her eyes opened and they had stopped. "i'm ok" she said softly

He gently brushed his hand over her hair lightly before smiling and slipping off the back of his horse and reaching up to help her down. As he helped her down their bodies pressed against each other what little was left of her skirts riding up a little as he slowly lowered her down onto her feet. “Good, we can rest a bit, let me get something started for dinner.” He took the extra bedroll from the back of his horse and laid it out near a tree for her smiling. “Rest, I will wake you when dinner is ready.”

She kept eye contact with him as he helped her off the horse her thin body pressed against his strong one. She felt something stir inside her as they were this close she was not sure what it was but she did not want the feeling to go away. SHe moved to the bed roll he had laid out for her and she smiled. "If your tired you should rest, you should not worry about cooking>" she said softly. then she realized something she did not know his name. "sir, may i know your name please"

He smiled at her and covered her with his extra blanket his smile kind and soft. “I’m fine just rest, I don’t want you to get sick on me, that will take a lot of time out of our escape.” He brushed his hand over her cheek just standing up as she asked his name. “I am called Coran, it is as good a name as any at this point. Now rest.” He smiled and helped her lay down before moving over and starting to gather fire wood working to get them something cooked for dinner.

She could not believe how kind he was, she had not felt a moments kindness since she had been brought to this awful place. Her eyes closed just a moment as she felt his hand touch her cheek. His touch was warm and soft. When he told her his name she whispered it softly to herself. She would always remember the name of her hero. She laid down but her eyes remained fixed on him. She could not help but stare at him.

Conner continued his work slowly making them food for dinner. For a time he disappeared out of the clearing gathering some local fruits and food while also checking on pursuit. He never realized that she was watching him as he continued his work around the campsite hoping that the knights and soldiers from the castle wouldn’t be able to track them.

The girl sat up a bit when he left the clearing. She watching and waiting hoping it would only be a moment that he was gone but it took him longer than that. She sat up looked around hoping that her captors had not found him. with that thought she grew very afraid. She called out to him softly hoping he could hear her.

He wasn’t gone long however he did come back from a different angle then the one he left. He had laid a false trail that would take any pursuers far off their track. He slipped silently into the clearing stopping to look at her as she looked around for him whispering out to him hoping he could hear her. He came over and touched her shoulder. “Its ok, I’m here, I told you I wouldn’t leave.”

Mileena was so afraid, she didn't know where he had gone then suddenly she felt his hand touch her shoulder. She jump but then heard his gentle voice. She looked up at him fear still in her eyes "oh god i thought something something might have happen to you, that they might have him captured you....." she trialed off. Her fear consumed her she didn't know if it would ever be better. She only knew when he was by her side she felt safe.

He smiled and settled down by the fire looking over at her as he tended the food which was quickly finishing for them so they could eat. “Don’t worry if something was to happen to me I could do my best to make sure you had time to get away.” He smiled and reached into his pack pulling out the two bowls that he had taken from the kitchens and served them both out some of the stew. He smiled handing her one. “Here, this will help calm your nerves.”

Aurora smiled softly at him as he hand her the bowl. She looked at him though a long moment. "Can i ask you why you risk so much to help, what if they do find us? what will happen to you, what will you family do if something happens to you" she bit her lip a moment, he was so kind to her the last she would ever want would be for him to get hurt on her account

He smiled and shook his head slowly. "Don't worry about that, if they do find us they will learn why people fear my blade. As for my family...well they have everything they need, I'm not important to them at this point. besides all I want right now is the freedom that I enjoy on the open road." He started to eat slowly, his manners coming back since he was with a lady. "What about yourself? where are you from? and what brought you to that place?"

Mileena didn't understand how his family couldn't want him, he was so kind and she could tell he had a good heart. She put down her food."I am sorry that your family does not see how truly wonderful you are. As for mine as far as I know they were killed the day I was captured and brought here." She explained softly

He didn't correct her, he hadn't said that his family didn't see him as wonderful, it just was hard to figure out how to say that he was the one that had left. He knew well why he left and knew that he wasn't ready to return not yet he still had so much that he needed to prove, to himself if no one else. He lowered his eyes when she said that her family had for all she knew was dead and so she was alone. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to touch a sore subject." He came over and gently placed his hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry if there is any of your relatives alive still we will find them and get you back with them if that is what you want."

Mileena looked at him when he said he was sorry. Her eyes were soft. "why, you wouldn't know I believe them dead if you didn't ask. As much as I hate its a fact of life." she smiled softly at him to let him know its alright. "i don't know where anyone is, my people we travel a lot, i guess you would call us gypsy's." she explained to him "i don't want you wasting your time, helping me, you have left your home for a reason i don't want to distract you from your journey"

He laughed slightly and shook his head, "Number one, my father would kill me if he ever found out that I left a lady alone to fend for herself no matter how capable she might be." He smiled looking over her for a long moment noticing all that the time in the dungeon had done to her. Even under all the dirt and grime, and bad food and not enough of it she was clearly a rare beauty. "And also the path that I am taking as no chosen place to end, I will just know when it is done when it is done, until then I just follow the path in front of me, and right now that is taking you home."

Back
Top Bottom