Forced Love (KolathxNightsorceress)

Lily smiled as he happily rolled over on his stomach so he can receive his back rub. She carefully climbed up on top of him perching herself on his firm butt. Her night dress bunched up around her slender hips. She then leaned forward and began to rub his shoulders. After a little while she moved her hands down to his upper back. She leaned forward and kissed between his shoulders as she did so her breast pressed against his back

He sighed deeply his shoulders starting to relax under her touch. He turned his head to one side to help his relax as it rested on his hands. He couldnâ??t help but start thinking about his wife in that position with him laying on his back. His cock started to get hard under him and he growled softly. When she kissed his back he arched against her breasts pressing up against her. â??Mmmm if I didnâ??t know better my love I would think you were trying to tease me with your body.â? he smiled his eyes drifting closed just enjoying his wife.

Lily giggled a little. "no my love i am only trying to help you relax" Her hands moved down and she continued to rub. She had a feeling he must have been getting aroused by her touches and her action. "if this i bothering you i can stop" She said sweetly. her hands continued to slowly rub over his flesh.

He growled softly and looked over his shoulder at her. â??You could never bother me by touching my body love.â? He smiled and rested his head on his hands against just enjoying her rubbing. â??Mmmm I just wish I had more energy love, I would show you just how much you are not bothering me.â?

Lily laughed again. "its seem to be a pattern with us one of us is to always to tired to show each other how we feel." She leaned forward and kissed his cheek. "buts ok as long as you are by my side i am happy. because i love you so much." she then once again returned to rubbing his back

He smiled and reached back with one of his hands to rub her thigh lightly. He gently spanked her ass teasingly before settling back down to enjoy. â??Who would have thought my love? I mean with our wedding night being ruined like it was, who would have thought that we would have come to be this much in love with each other?â?

Lily jumped when he spanked her bottom. "well if you weren't such a brat our wedding night would not have gotten ruined" she teased him alittle as she slowly slid off of him she laid down next to him starring into his eyes. "Maybe our wedding night was suppose to happen that way. maybe that how were able to love each other so strongly"

He smiled and reached over brushing his hand against her cheek. â??Maybe, but that doesnâ??t mean I donâ??t regret how much of a jerk I was.â? He moved up onto his elbows and kissed her softly before rolling onto his back. He gently pulled her over to lay on top of him his hands brushing over her cheeks as he kissed her deeply. There was no way she wouldnâ??t be able to feel his thick cock hard between her legs.

Lily smiled softly at him as he touched her cheek. Before she knew she was on top of him kissing him deeply. As they kissed she felt his hard member pressing against her legs. She adjusted herself to her panty clad woman hood was up against his member covered by his pants. She slowly broke the kiss "it doesn't really matter about the past it only matter how much i love you. And our beautiful children that you gave me."

Alan growled softly feeling her hot woman hood press against his thick throbbing cock. â??Mmm this is true my love.â? He looked up at her and slowly reached up pulling her night gown off her shoulders letting her beautiful full breasts free. â??Oh Lily I want you so bad tonight, but can you ride me? I donâ??t have the energy to be on top tonight.â? His hands cupped her breasts rubbing them softly as he growled deeply his cock hardening even more under her.

Lily leaned forward her breast falling with her as she kissed him. she pulled back a little "Alan i want you so badly but you are so tired are you sure you want to do this tonight. I don't you not to get a nights sleep" She touched his cheek tenderly. she really did want him badly she didn't know if she would be able to not take him even if he said he was to tired

He kissed her back and slowly moved his body down a little under hers so that he could wrap his lips around her nipple and suck lightly at it. â??I need you Lily, I donâ??t care how tired I am I need you now.â? He sucked at her nipple lightly as he rubbed both her breasts gently.

Lily drew a deep breath as he sucked on her sensitive nipple. She knew right then she would give in to him. Slowly she rose up off of him a little and pulled her night dress over her head. The only thing she had on now were her panties

He looked up at her and growled lightly sitting up and reaching for her panties to pull them off her legs. He wanted her now and anything that stood in his way was just going to have to move. He kissed her deeply as he dropped her panties before laying back and smirking at her. â??You will have to help me with my pants lover.â?

Lily let him take off her panties happily then she kissed him back. When he broke the kiss she just smiled a moment "oh is that so" She then began to slowly take off his pants. She wanted to tease him just a bit make him really want it. after a few moments she had his pants and underwear off

He growled his cock throbbing hard through his pants the entire time she was teasing him. the moment that it was free it sprung up hard and thick seeming to almost be longer and thicker then she would remember it. â??Mmmm there it is my love all for you, and only for you.â?

She slowly moved back over him as she did she leaned forward and her breast rubbed against his cock. She then moved so she was just above it her womanhood almost touching him. "its been so long i think i might have forgotten what to do" she teased him a little

He growled and his hands moved up to rub her thighs pressing down a little as he looked up into her eyes. â??Oh Iâ??m sure it will come back to you my dear.â? His hands brushed up her body to her breasts lightly pinching and rolling her nipples between his fingers.

"hmmmm" She said softly as she began to slowly lower herself down his thick member "is this right" she said sweetly as she slowly moved down till she felt his tip hit the entrance to her cervix

He growled moaning deeply as she pushed down on him. â??Mmmm yes that it is my love, only deeper. I remember you liked deeper.â? He smirked and continued to rub her breasts softly looking up into his lovers eyes. â??You are so tight my love, it had been so long since we made love itâ??s almost like our wedding night all over you are that tight.â?

"oh god your so big, i feel like you barely fit inside me." she slid up and down on him alittle then tried to take him deeper but she did not have the strength to push past her cervix "my love help me take you deeper with in me"

He growled deeply his hands coming up to her hips and he looked up into her eyes. â??Thrust down with me my love.â? He growled and took a couple deep breaths. Suddenly he pulled he down onto him and thrust up into her. his cock pressed against her cervix hard as it started to give but it was still holding him back he needed her to thrust with him and finish it.

Lily pushed down on to his cock it took a little work but her cervix started to open to the invader. Soon she felt his member enter her womb and she moaned a little. She held him there for a moment before she started to move slowly on him. she would move up and down but not far enough to pull his cock from her womb

He growled loving that feeling of pushing deep into hr womb knowing that he was as deep inside her as he could be. His hand slipped up behind her head pulling her down to his lips kissing her deeply as she moved on his cock. Even if she had tried to pull out his thick head wouldnâ??t allow it the glands holding them together till he softened which would be awhile. His hand brushed over the bulge in her stomach from his thick cock being so deep inside her. â??Mmmm my love.â?

Lily kissed him deeply as she hips moved up and down and back and forth. She felt her body growing wetter more hungry for him. She moaned into his him. She felt him rub her stomach where the bulge of his cock was it reminder her when she was pregnant and he would rub her stomach that was bulging with their children. She loved being pregnant.

Back
Top Bottom