Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Most parents are proud of what ever there children do". Sabrina said. "Even throw Fred got into trouble and Antie Molly never approved of there pranks she is proud of what he is doing now".

"Might as well waist more time doing the NEWTs. Shuts the family up". Sabrina said. "What you going to do? Your in your final year after all".

"Well I'm on the path to becoming quite an important magical animal doctor" Mike told her with a smile as he showed her the application which had been accepted.

"Hay that's great news". Sabrina said smiling at Mike as she leaned over and giving a hug and kiss to congratulate him proply. "Where you planning on doing your training?"

"I don't know" Mike said to her as he kissed her. "Still have this year of school to finish first but after that, its all up to fate" Mike said with a chuckle.

"I would try and find a place early coz of all the other students from around the world applying for limited places to train". Sabrina said.

"Well my dad best friend run a clinic like it and he is looking for help. He was quite happy to take me on for a trial run during the Christmas break" Mike told her.

"Go for it". Sabrina said happy for Mike. "If it's something you want to do and will enjoy go for it. Some exsperance and you will know for definate if you want to follow that path in life".

"So we will be apart for Christmas this year". Sabrina said thanking the waiter for her food. "Will have to get an new owl, don't want to send my out during the winter as he is now getting on, don't want his to get ill delivering post, or worse you not getting it".

"I'm afraid so my love, I need to experience the real life job but I promise I'll make it up to you when I get back. I'll buy or do anything for you" Mike told her as he held her hand in his after thanking the waiter for the food.

"You really think I want you to buy me anything". Sabrina said, "will be a bit bussy myself but can't tell anyone why." she said she had been dieing to send an owl out for months when she found out about it over the summer. "Just can't remember the last time we haven't seen one another for Christmas or boxing day".

"I think it was back when we were about 10, my mum and dad were out of town for a few days so I had to look after the cats and owls" Mike said as he kissed her and said "So your busy Christmas time then"

"Free chrismas day and boxing day for definite" Sabrina said kissing him back. "Part from that won't be able to say what I am going to do. At the moment in time".

Mike nodded and said "Well why don't you come round mine Christmas day and we can spend some time together before we see each other again at the start of next year". He handed her a bouquet of flowers and kissed her on the lips.

"You will have to ask Antie Molly. She wanted this massive reunion, keeping in mind all of her kids have had more than one them selves so it's more than double at the table, her youngest two both have three each, my father is the only Wheezly who has had one child plus she wanted you and Ted there as well". Sabrina said in response she assumed he already knew about all of this other wise she would have mentioned it on the first day back to school. "This is the first chrismas in years since Charlie is back from Romaine".

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
Mike nodded and said "Fair enough, we'll just have to spend some time Christmas evening or before you have to lead".

Or get your family to go antie Molly's. It's been a few years since Charlie has been home for chrismas". Sabrina said finishing her meal. "They can learn what a true wheezle holiday is".

No muggle technology works in the wizarding world remember. The magic in the air interferes on the way they work making them unfunctual" Sabrina reminded him. She couldn't bleave she was having this conversation especially since this was why they still needed to use owls.

Mike groaned as he said "8 years I've been here and I still can never remember that". He took a deep breath and then rephased elwhat he had said "I'll send them an owl later today"

Sabrina was a little confused when Mike said 8 years when there was only 7. 5th year OWLs and 7th year for NEWTs. "Your maths is off like normal I see". Sabrina said winking hoping it would help him work out him mistake with what he had said. "I am sure you will remember it some day, like if you ever tried to use those muggle phones while you were in school". She only said that since some people only learn the hard way.

Mike blushed shyly as he said "7 years sorry, haha". He kissed Sabrina on the lips again before he though about where he could go after school was finished with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom