Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts

Status
Not open for further replies.
"He never liked being called that. He only once said it when he was in school coz the slythrins were bullying him on the matter. It took a while for Ron and Hermione to calm him down so I am not too sure he will be too impressed by the name". Sabrina said. "He is kind of family to me he did marry my cousin Ginny after all".

"Aye and his godfather was my father so you can imagine my upset of this name as well. But friends say its a really nice romantic spot to take your girlfriend out on a date" Mike said to her with a smile.

"I wonder if it was a Slythrin from back in his day who come up with the name so they can carry on with there bullying". Sabrina said letting Mike lead the way to the restraint.

"Well it would have to be a Slythrin who was a good cook and could do well under pressure" Mike said to her thinking about it as they walked.

"That will be hard to say since we don't do that subject in school, plus you can own a business and hire staff to do all of the work". Sabrina said "Thank about it the rich hire people who can cook and other stuff around the house that or has house elves".

"True" Mike said to her. "My mother said that she would never get a house elf to do a job she can do herself or get me or dad to do" Mike told her as he kissed her cheek again.

"Mums side breads them". Sabrina said in a low voice as it was a family secret. She Kissed Mike on the lips. "Dad won't have one in the house unless it needs a home Hogwarts has enough for every 3 students there was more but Herminone tricked them to freedom when she found out by hiding hats under screwed up papper".

Mike chuckled lightly and kissed her on the lips lustfully. "Just know that I love you no matter what" Mike said to her.

"My mother doesn't love my dad she only married him coz he is a pure blood. She is planning on tricking father into having another child and raise it the way she was so it's not too wheezly. Dad is so thick he doesn't see any of it" Sabrina said hugging Mike.

"I feel for you Sabrina, but not all parents can be as nice as each other. Look at my family, they all hated each other and in the end they all died which I why I'm with a foster family" Mike told her.

"My father likes my mother, my mother only married him so she can keep the slythrin line pure". Sabrina muttered hoping that Mike didn't hear any of that. "Nice empty biulding" she said aloud spotting the empty store behind Mike. "It's big as well, shelves already in. Perfect for your clay's if your interested in that kind of thing".

Mike had indeed heard her but he kept his mouth shut guessing that she probably did not want to talk about it. "Well I do need clay for all my models after all" he said to her calmly.

"Could try making some with magic see how you like the feel of that clay. Since it comes from the ground you can try turning soil into clay". Sabrina said as soil is free it will be less for Mike to pay for every time he wanted to make something. "That reminds me I need to go owlary to make a new quill before going to bed. Do you need a new one while I am going up there?"

Mike nodded and said "Yes please, I'll pay you back tomorrow for it". He then began to use Magic to see what he could do with the spare clay he had.

"I make my own quills. I don't see the point in buying them when you can make your own from the feathers around you. Since we have two owls at home its a waist of money to buy them". Sabrina said smiling at him. "Since there is an owlary in the school there is more chances at getting the perfect feather".

Mike nodded to her before he made clay models of all known animaguas forms, ever a few different types of Wolves and werewolfs. "I guess its a massive wolf theme today" he said with a chuckle.

"Well it's keeping you happy". Sabrina said following Mike to the restrarnt.

"But you make me happier" Mike said to her with a smile as he kissed her on the lips and took her to the restaurant which had a lovely selection of food, kind staff and friendly people.

Sabrina Kissed Mike back. Sabrina followed a member of staff who showed them there table as soon as they stepped throw the doors. "Our prodject what do you think of doing it in the dormatry, gives us chance of making more inside and leading elts where". Sabrina said speaking of the passage way. It was only an idea of location still needed to work out how to do it first.

Mike though about before he nodded and said "Sure that sound likes a lot of fun though we just to make sure we don't go over board

"Don't want to lead to the head's offices as we are bound to get caught". Sabrina said as it was obvious not to go over board.
She then took the menu's off a member of staff passing one of them over towards Mike.

Mike thanked the staff member as he looked though the menu trying to find something he liked though he did get two hogsmeads one for Sabrina and one for himself

Sabrina never really liked anything fancy plus fancy names were normally changed and would be something basic in posh restaurants any way, that or forren foods most wouldn't want to try in one country. She just picked something simple Macaroni cheese

Mike went for something a little spicer as he held Sabrina hand and asked "If we do get caught though, what do we say to them? My father made it clear to me that he does not want me to get in trouble anymore"

"Hide it behind one of the paintings and do it while everyone is in bed". Sabrina said. "You are an adult now, there isn't that much he can do if you wish to you can just walk out of school and not come back".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom