Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I think it looks really nice" Mike said to her with a smile as his next model he made had a little joke in it. It was Mike's wolf form mounting a naked Sabrina which he chuckled at before he crushed it and remade it into the Gryffindor Shield.

"I hope you never sell anything like that one". Sabrina said going red at the naked one he destroyed. "I know what elts you might be able to make. Cases for those who like to keep there ink in order and there quills looking perfect".

"Do it and I will have to kill you". Sabrina warned. "That's good and there is many designs you can play around with as fancy pattens either as you are making them or painting them after wards to stop you from getting board". Feeling lazy Sabrina make shopping bags by magic for her its better as the stitches are tighter bit she was too tired to so the cutting out herself. She crashed in front of the fire while her spell did all of the work.

Mike shook his head at her laziness and focused on his model making. An hour into it
, Mike had already made a 100 models as well as another joke one of a naked Sabrina and Mike as werewolf which he would once again destroy and remodel

By the time Sabrina woke up all the fabric put to one side was already used up. "That will keep Fred happy for a while". She said rubbing her eyes it has already looked like the house elves had cleaned up the mess. "You been up nearly all night?" Sabrina asked Mike seeing all the model's around her. as she pulled out a white sheet she was using as a templet to get the right size of banner, it had little marks on it where she had used it to mark things off in the past also little accidents. Placing a large peace of grease proof paper in the middle she started to write the house names on 4 sheets. she then cut up 4 white peaces, green, red, yellow and blue what would be used on the back once the squares and letters were sew on.

Mike yawned and nodded. His model collection had expand into the 10, 000 now. "It's bot good work until you find yourself missing out on sleeping" Mike told her with a smile as he showed her a model he made of her looking like a Neko

"You could co customized ones for different students". She said looking at the modle. "Some muggle shops charge for there catalogs so you could do a modle one with order forms in them".

Mike yawned and nodded as he agreed with her. "Hey Sabrina, ever think you'll dress up like that for one of our alone times" He whispered in her ear showing her the Neko one again.

As long as you don't make me act like a cat". Sabrina said. "Why don't you take a nap while I pack these bags for Fred". she said smiling at Mike.

Mike chuckled and said "No, I would just be happy to see you dress up as one. Maybe you'll think about it after I wake up from my nap". He kissed her on the lips before he yawned and went to sleep on the couch.

Sabrina packed them all up and placed them into 4 bags, went for a shower. She went to the Sarasar slythrins hide out went into his old vault and pulled out the cash then went back to Grifindor tower to wait for Mike to wake up.

Mike woke up not long after she returned and he smiled at her "Afternoon my love" he said to her with a smile as he sat up and stretched.

"Afternoon". Sabrina said smiling back. "Fancy going to Hogsmead for dinner?" She asked as most of the students were already there for the day. She sent her crafts trunk back into the girls dorm with a flick of her wrist so no one will go flying out if it, then pinned her hair up onto a pony tail now that it was fully dry, she preferred it to dry naturally that using magic.

Mike nodded and said "Sure, I'll pay". He quickly had a shower and got changed into something nicer before he kissed her and smiled at herm

Sabrina grabbed the bags she had done up for Fred Kissed Mike then walked out of the dorm. "What do you fance. You must be starving after not eating anything".

Mike brushed his teeth before he leaned in to whisper in Sabrina ear. "Well I fancy eating out your pussy but that can always happen later". Mike took her hand while he though about what he wanted to eat.

She shook her head her mother had always warned her that boys and men think about sex 95% of the time. It was abvious that Mike was no exseption. She headed in the direction of the gates.

Mike followed her though he could sense that she was not happy right now, this made him feel quite bad as he remember his mother telling him. A relationship is about more then just sex, its about companionship and trust as well. "Sorry Sabrina, I seem to be acting like a total jock right now"

"If someone elts asked what you wanted to eat you wouldn't have come out with something that odd to them. So why did you say it after you haven't eaten". Sabrina said as she stepped over the gate. "Meet you at Freds I forgot my winter PJ's". She said quickly evaporating into her bedroom back home.

Mike did not even get to answer before she vanished so Mike sighed and said to himself "Because I've been in this strong of a relationship before, for the first time in forever. I feel completely and utterly in love but I don't know how to show it correctly". He then teleported himself to Hogsmead.

Sabrina grabbed her PJ's from her chester draws then vamished to Mike. Fred was already out side of his shop so she passed him the bag then turned her full attention to Mike.

Mike had a large bouquet of flowers for her which he gave to her as well as some chocolate before he offer her his hand to go to a romantic restaurant.

Fred gave her a tormenting look as she took the flowers and got old of Mikes hand. She quickly let to give her cousion a good whack what sent him in a rore of laughter all the way into his store. "Thank-you. She responded to Mike. "He is go embarrousing who knows what he is going to say or do next". She added beaken red. Out of all of her cousins Percy was the only one she had an idea on what he was going to do next. "What do you want to go?"

"well I'm going to take you to the most romantic place I Hogsmid. You know how Harry is super famous now for killing Voldimort? Well there's a romantic restaurant called Chosen One which is where I'm taking you" Mike told her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom