Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pazzo's Rant (Comments are Fine)

Today is such a good day to be alive :)

Even when everything goes wrong all at once, just ride the stress, musclefuck through it, and weather the storm.

Its always worth it, because the alternative is unnacceptable

Pazzo said:
Today is such a good day to be alive :)

Even when everything goes wrong all at once, just ride the stress, musclefuck through it, and weather the storm.

Its always worth it, because the alternative is unnacceptable

Wise words. I had a much loved friend commit suicide some years ago. I am still angry at him. I know if he had just musckefucked through it he would enjoying life again today. Dark periods come to all of us. It is a great day to be alive.

WTF.... Words usually spill from my mind like a torrent and today the well has gone dry... I don't get it... Beer maybe might help? Chocolate? Chicken Wings? Goldfish Crackers?

I have no pressing issues besides that school was a bust this semester... Rawrgh... I will keep you apprised of the situation

Pazzo said:
WTF.... Words usually spill from my mind like a torrent and today the well has gone dry... I don't get it... Beer maybe might help? Chocolate? Chicken Wings? Goldfish Crackers?

I have no pressing issues besides that school was a bust this semester... Rawrgh... I will keep you apprised of the situation

"When I get writer's block, I ...," Jolie begins. Then the angel on her shoulder flick's Jolie's triple pierced right ear and sternly says,

"No, that's inappropriate Jolie! Not only is what you were going to say extremely dirty, it's for too much information and he couldn't do it anyway."

"But guys like girl fantasies and I'm pretty sure he could do it if he tried."

The slender elf-like angel pauses, thinks for a moment. "Maybe he could, but that doesn't make it right."

Jolie glances over at her right shoulder to see if the little imp that always urges her to excess wants to chime in, but he just shrugs and says, "Hey don't look at me, got some purple haze in and I'm flying."

Jolie stamps her foot and decides to say instead,

"When I have writer's block Pazzo, I write about puppies." She glances over at her angelic-shoulder-companion as if to say, "Fine, are you happy now."

"Imagine if you will a large wicker basket, tied with ribbons in a big sunny field... the basket has sevearl adorable puppies and kittens of many different breeds. All of them are quite happy, tails wagging, tongues lolling out as they wrestle and play with the kittens, who hiss, purr, and swat back at them..."

Pazzo muses for a moment, then grunts unhappily....

*Pazzo points to one of his monsters that live under his bed...

A particularly fuzzy one runs up and tackles Jolie 's angel into a bear ~hug, and then trots off with her to the kitchen to get her a snack...*

"Now that she is properly entertained, enlighten me on what you were going to say before you said you wrote about puppies..."

Old peoples with checks and coupons in front of me at the checkout line... OMFG...

Hell with this, I am grabbing a nap before work tonight. Peace everyone, see you tomorrow morning when I get off

Alright, Rawr.. I give up....

(You are about to have a glimpse of what goes on in the mind of Pazzo, sometimes on a daily basis, don't read any further unless you want to share in my insanity...)

There is no way to accurately describe in terms of digital computing how a human brain works, nor easily convert over in terms of raw space how much digital computing memory a human awareness would occupy...

Herin lies the problem: A human brain is essentially an Asynchronous Analog Electro-Chemical Computer, with an unknown word size/storage/RAM and variable clock speeds. (And that's only if my analysis of human thought is right) I must concede that trying to compare that to the current digital computing standard has become a fools errand.

(If you are asking "Why in the hell are you trying to do that Paz?" The answer is simple. I want to know how much random access memory a human level awareness would occupy at commonly use human thought speeds. In order to calculate that I'd have to invent a fictitious computer system with a computing word size able to support the amount of RAM needed. I have an idea for a futuristic story, and it requires an all powerful self aware computer, not unlike what was seen in the movies "Terminator" ,"2001 A Space Odyssey", "I have no mouth and I must scream" and "Transcendence". I have a thing for realism, and I want to accurately describe what's going on in the computer's "brain")

Does this subject warrant a debate thread somewhere on the forums? Would anyone like to make a think tank on this?

Ok, so.....

The sushi place is closed today, (you worthless bastards !)

Plan B is "Five guys burgers and Fries..."

They just handed me a huge bag saturated with grease.... something tells me this should have been plan A !!!!

Maleficent_casts_a_spell.png

Back
Top Bottom