Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pazzo's Rant (Comments are Fine)

nar·cis·sis·tic
/ˌnärsəˈsistik/

adjective
adjective: narcissistic

having an excessive or erotic interest in oneself and one's physical appearance.
"a narcissistic actress"

synonyms: vain, self-loving, self-admiring, self-absorbed, self-obsessed, conceited, self-centered, self-regarding, egotistic, egotistical, egoistic; informalfull of oneself
"she was never happy in the narcissistic life that her press agent and manager had crafted for her"

•relating to narcissism.
"narcissistic personality disorder"

REALLY trying to understand how the word "Narcissistic" relates to me... Hello, I wear a mask, lol. Funny how people like to tag you with this if you even show yourself the slightest bit of respect.

Eating a very narcissistic lunch, consisting of a Whataburger Whatachicken garden salad, with an extra piece of crispy Whatachicken, Whatasize Fries, 3 things of ranch dressing, and a Whatasize water...

OMG I am so in love with myself...

Listening to my very Narcissistic music...

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUOlc_j4rMA[/video]

Pazzo, nothing you've written publicly on Blue Moon leads me to believe that you are a narcissist or even causes that word to float remotely through my mind when I think of you. Mind you, I'm not saying your not a narcissist in your real life, but come on, how the heck would I know? God, I can barely diagnose myself (lackadaisical, ridiculously ambivalent attention whore; slow cycling mild and intermittent manic and recovering depressive; who is often amused at herself and is at heart, an obsessive compulsive number-driven and rule-breaking girl).

This is a rant on real life, not blue moon, sorry for the confusion,

Maybie its true given the way its aggravating me, usually I can let things wash of quickly, but this hurt...

I had someone call me out on the way that I walk, that they found it offensive and arrogant... And it seemed like I thought I was better than everyone...
Me, being me of course, replied: "I don't think I am better than everyone, But you seem to think I am better than you, and you aren't handling it very well... You mad bro? Don't be mad..."

Kinda pissed me off that a random Idjut did that to try to look like an alpha male in front of his girlfriend, which I prolly should have kissed right after he said that... Sometimes I wish I was a bigger asshole...

I wouldn't worry about it too much, Paz. If someone's going to call you out on the 'way you walk', I think it says much more about them, than it does you.

Anytime love!

tumblr_mqkjk5H87k1r6e8n0o1_400.gif

It would be really nice if things would just work the way they are supposed to, instead of me being forced to find creative solutions for problems that shouldn't even fucking exist and end up wasting time...

Pazzo said:
It would be really nice if things would just work the way they are supposed to, instead of me being forced to find creative solutions for problems that shouldn't even fucking exist and end up wasting time...

I would get line for a nice big helping of "things working the way they're supposed to," but c'est la vie.

So, um, yeah...

The human that I have possessed has decided to clean his apartment... (The main reason I have not been here this weekend, the clutter has built up) And clumsily knocked me off of his wall.
The resulting fall has caused me to break my nose, lose a tooth, as well as shearing off an eyebrow... Good thing said human is fairly handy...

Ok... Rawr... I have a bitch... Ok two bitches...

The Minor:
No phone call from my father on mine, but I call him up on his and wish him happy birthday. He talks to me for about all of 56 seconds...
Yeah... I get it old man, I was an unplanned inconvenience. Sometimes I wish the condom didn't break either =P
Sure would be nice if I could actually be the iron skinned asshole I pretend to be so stupid shit like this doesn't affect me.
Rawrgh... A good nap, a bowl of frosted flakes, a few episodes of Voltron and I will be over it

The Major:
On a more important note, my new motherboard ought to be here within the next few days, and I will have a more reliable gaming/writing system set up.

Fucking internet is down in my area due to the weather, arrrgh. I has my phone at least. If bad comes to worse i can type on the laptop and upload via the phone.

Why does there always have to be a fucking problem...

Why does there always have to be a fucking problem...

Been saying those very words the past few days!!!!

Aside from work problems...Friday night I decided to go meet some friends for dinner and drinks instead of staying home and possibly spending way to much time on Blue Moon. So I havent seen my friends in years...actually since Sandy! So I'm excited, have a few bucks for a cocktail or two...and you would think catching up with friends would be amazing right? wrong!

Not even 5 minutes of me getting there and all I am hearing is everyones problems. I left a few hours later so drained. Wondering why the hell did I even bother!? LOL

Back
Top Bottom