Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pazzo's Rant (Comments are Fine)

RE: Pazzo's Rant Thread (Sirix Ate My Mask! Poll to make a new one)

Alright, Its Friday, votes are in. The Steampunk Mask it is.

I have the base made, (I opted for foamboard instead of wood, My scrollsaw is having trouble... =P

RE: Pazzo's Rant Thread (Steampunk Mask in Progress, 30% fin)

Alright, Its still not finished, But I have neglected my RP partners for too long. I would like to extend my thanks to you all for allowing me time to indulge my need to make something.

RE: Pazzo's Rant Thread (Steampunk Mask in Progress, 85% Complete, Pictures)

I love the new mask Paz. It's so Doctor Who. You know. The new opening theme. It's steampunk-ish.

Thx Andy *hugs*

And oh, if only I could manage to get my hands on a mark IV TT module TaRDIS

Just imagine the mischief to be had =D

True Paz, but you already enjoy all sorts of mischief as things are now. *kisses you on one of the gears*

This is true... and give me more kisses ! I can never get enough of those :)

I had to correct someone today on the term "The helicopter "

The person in question was under the belief that it entails swinging your dick around in circles.... Arrgh

NO ! The helicopter as I understand it is a sexual position where the woman is suspended over the bed in a sex swing, and you are spinning her around in circles while you fuck her....

*shrugs *

Hey! I was under the impression it was a guy swinging his cock around like that too. Either way, they both sound great.

Meh, I'll do either if she REALLY wants it, but eh....

Anyways, its still fucking balls ass cold outside. When I find that damn groundhog I'm beating his ass and then eating him =P

RE: Pazzo's Rant Thread (Comments are Fine)

I saw a fish. That is all. Go back outside...
(The link is to Youtube Video with clips from "DragonballZ Abridged". Don't watch it unless you want to permanently lose some IQ points)

I saw a bird...

It was pretty...

Kick it's ass...

OMFG this subject is a worthless piece of shit!!! RAWRGH!!!!

I DONT WANNA STUDY I WANNA WRITE DIRTY STUFFS *Balls up his fists and stamps his feet, does a temper fit dance*

ok fuck this, going to the store to get groceries... Maybie ill get a healthy portion of dead bovine, grill it, and eat the bitch...

Bored shitless... Be warned any hot female avatars that get too close are getting the best 15~30 seconds of thier lives, cosequences be damned

Alright, just got home, and watching an episode of "Chopped" before I head to class.

For the entrée round the guy I am rooting for is from New Orleans, and one of the ingredients they gave him was a Maine lobster...

He was bitching about it, "Lobster is not our forte..." I was almost screaming at the TV "Oh c'mon!! Its just a big damn crawfish!!! I KNOW YOU K NOW HOW TO COOK CRAWFISH DUDE!!!"

*Grumbles under his breath*

I can remember a time when this type of cereal used to have an awesome fucking toy in it... Like a glow in the dark ping pong ball or a plastic treasure chest to hide shit in....

What the hell ever happened to those?!?!?!

I need to start some kind of "Bring back the cool cereal toys!" Initiative.... This is TOTAL BS! =P

I'm on your side, Paz! It's time we revolt!
And don't even bother with the Cracker Jack toys...They are the WORST!

okay um... Yeah... Modern cartoons SUCK...

Currently on youtube now searching for re-runs of "Thundercats", "Voltron", and "Captain N The Game Master"

I am probably going to add a Cartoon clause to the BBTCCT Initiative's by-laws....

So, um, yeah...

I found this program called blender, and YouTube is teaching me how to use it...

The idea is to make a 3d Avatar using it... That's as far as I got =P

Trying really hard not to have a Karameida moment...

"Omg you cheap fucks no one wants to play chess WTF ARRRGH !!!!" Lol...

Nah, its fine. Was just an idea...

I keep forgetting im not 25 anymore... ughhh... sore...

I remember a time in the military when i could run 3 miles in 19ish minutes.... It took me that long to run a mile today...

Back
Top Bottom