Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What game are you playing now?

Fire Emblem Engage, just played the ever-loving shit out of the game this last week and finally finished my first run. So much fun.

I've been playing a ton of deep rock galactic. ROCK AND STONE BROTHERS!
I recently picked up a steam deck so i've also been messing around on that

Been playing Miitopia for fun-- such a cute game, but now that Octopath 2 is out... here I go lol.

Been playing Miitopia for fun-- such a cute game, but now that Octopath 2 is out... here I go lol.

Literally got 2 in the mail before I left for work. Haven't had time to play the Demo either so now I'm stuck with all the hype.😢

Aside from that, wrapping up FE Engage! Lot of fun despite being less ambitious than Three Houses.

I play a lot of dead by daylight I love playing mostly killer but survivor with friends can be quite a thrill too.

I also play overwatch 2 and I played warframe loads too but looking to step away from that.

Resident Evil 4 remake.

I'm a bit cool on some things - namely knife durability, but otherwise the game plays fantastically. merchant needs to be hammier though.

I recently bought The Last of Us Part 1 but it's been just a bug fest. Some day I'll actually be able to play more than 5 minutes at a time.

Back
Top Bottom