Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What game are you playing now?

Overwatch 2, or I guess I should say-- Overwatch 1.5. OW wasn't a bad game, but this 'sequel' feels very... ugh. Probably gonna head back to playing Xenoblade 2 instead.

Overwatch 2, or I guess I should say-- Overwatch 1.5. OW wasn't a bad game, but this 'sequel' feels very... ugh. Probably gonna head back to playing Xenoblade 2 instead.
I think I played a few matches before realizing you can't really gain anything in-game other than characters to play with (unless you feel like paying for the Pass), wish I tried out 1 but I knew I probably wouldn't stick with it, comp online games have never grabbed me. So overall don't feel too bad about dropping it, there's better stuff out there to put time into if you like multi-player.

Dunno if anyone else got it (I feel like I'm the only one who's into the series) but I'm a ways into Star Ocean : The Divine Force and performance issues aside this has probably been the best installment in years...not a hard task given how underwhelming SO5 was. The VA cast is also great.

Pokemon Scarlet.

Gotta say, as the first pokemon I've played since XY I have to wonder what the fuck happened. This game is... Not good.

God of War Ragnarök

Amazing game so far, no idea how it ends yet but my GOTY is still Elden Ring.

I am making an attempt to clean up my backlog of rpg's, I am currently playing Vampyr, which is way more intense and involved than I thought it would be.

Halo Infinite's Campaign was mediocre story-wise. It's crazy how the last four mainline games make you not give a shit about Cortana anymore.

Overwatch 2. Baptiste is cool.

replaying Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door!
also doing a Witcher III replay but that's currently on hold for a few weeks to wait for next-gen update.

Pokemon Violet-- actually just finished the full story along with the 'secret' ending thing. Honestly despite all the faults and bugs, and all that jazz, this is the most fun I've had in a Pokemon game in a long time, since like Gen 5 at the least for me. The final boss was amazing and way darker than I'd have expected from a Pokemon game.

Still Dinosaur park primeval but less obsessed. Glad I didn't buy anything (hum, Game of sultans).

I'm bouncing back and forth between several games right now. I'm in a phase where nothing seems to hold my attention for very long. :confused: But I've been playing Marvel Midnight Suns, Skyrim, and Soul Hackers 2.

I'm bouncing back and forth between several games right now. I'm in a phase where nothing seems to hold my attention for very long. :confused: But I've been playing Marvel Midnight Suns, Skyrim, and Soul Hackers 2.
i just started replaying Skyrim!! Missed it so much

So did anyone else pick up Toothpaste-chan's game Fire Emblem: Engage?

Haha, I'm only up to chapter 5 but i'm liking it a lot so far. nice to have an MC that speaks again after Byleth.

Back
Top Bottom