Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What game are you playing now?

Currently playing Stardew Valley and have actually stuck to it long enough to really get into it. I'm also slowly working my way through Horizon Forbidden West again, and have just started God of War in anticipation of the sequel later this year.

Just digging into Xenoblade 3, but also playing xcom 2 on the side once more. I'm more familiar with Xcom 2 and will say it's an amazing game with War of the Chosen installed. Xenoblade 3 I have high hopes for. 1 and 2 did not disappoint.

A lotttt of Escape from Tarkov

Waiting for Immortal Empires to come out though.

Just digging into Xenoblade 3, but also playing xcom 2 on the side once more. I'm more familiar with Xcom 2 and will say it's an amazing game with War of the Chosen installed. Xenoblade 3 I have high hopes for. 1 and 2 did not disappoint.
Rev, I'm on Ch. 2 and so far this has probably been the XC game that hit as many high notes as 1 did back when I first played it, lots to dig into.

I like how they went for a more somber tone ane the battle system is way more varied than 2's, also, the Nopons accompanying you aren't Tora which is proving to be a good thing for me.

Rev, I'm on Ch. 2 and so far this has probably been the XC game that hit as many high notes as 1 did back when I first played it, lots to dig into.

I like how they went for a more somber tone ane the battle system is way more varied than 2's, also, the Nopons accompanying you aren't Tora which is proving to be a good thing for me.
Tora's biggest flaw, is that he has to compare to Riki in every way. Riki is a fucking chad.

X-Com 2: Long War of the Chosen (Mod.)

Took me a while to figure out how to get the mods working(as in having to use a different mod client and making an additional mod folder pathway somewhere in the game through that client,) but was worth it.

RIki was easily MVP of my party once I had him. I felt it was kinda hard to remove him no matter what party comp. Sharla's a terrible healer sadly.
I heard people saying he was more annoying than Tora and that had me '???', Riki is the one comic relief character that always stood out to me, compared to most RPGs that make the cute little furry critters aggravating nuisances.

I don't think Sharla works in-game but I always thought she was a cool addition to the party.

My "best" combo for lategame usually end up being Dunban/Seven/Reyn or Shulk/Seven/Riki.

I heard people saying he was more annoying than Tora and that had me '???', Riki is the one comic relief character that always stood out to me, compared to most RPGs that make the cute little furry critters aggravating nuisances.

I don't think Sharla works in-game but I always thought she was a cool addition to the party.

My "best" combo for lategame usually end up being Dunban/Seven/Reyn or Shulk/Seven/Riki.
I trucked around with Shulk/Riki/Dunban most of the time but I did switch it up with Melia and 7 now and then.

Been playing Total Warhammer 3 since Immortal Empires came out today.

Playing Lokhir specifically. Mighta hit a brick since Nakai declared war on me and his main stack looks pretty brutal, I don't have much that can counter like 5 bastilidons.

Century: Age of Ashes - Free Mounted Dragon PVP game. (Well there is paid stuff, but it is cosmetic)

Espionage Mafia Evolved - The name mostly saids it all. But it is 'mafia' type where you and group of people try to find out who is spy. Spy tried to take out whoever is the detective and escape. Also free game (besides paid cosmetic stuff)

Bought Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered on Steam and having a good time on that. Getting the itch for some Peter Parker and Miles Morales-related stories.

Kingdoms of Amalur. Tho I just finished it. Not giving spoilers but the final boss felt a little... anticlimactic? Wasn't that hard, Gadflow gave a better fight, even if he could get stun locked

Back
Top Bottom