Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What game are you playing now?

Borderlands 3 is my current obsession! I have two maxed out characters already, my first is a total legit Moze I had to grind the story once and then some to max out but my second character FL4K some random kid boosted me from lvl 21 to 50 when I joined his game. I was not going to complain.

Mostly Warframe and Civilisation VI, with an eye towards historical accuracy such as the Oracle at Delphi, Eiffel Tower, and Venetian Arsenal all being built in Canberra, which as we all know is positioned just east of the Great Australian Bight.

Replaying Kingdom Hearts 3 because I pretty much speed ran it the first time, lol. Wanna get all the treasures and emblems and such. Making my KH craving so strong, though. ;-;
It's so worth 100%ing that game! I had a lot of fun doing it <3

Right now i'm stuck between Destiny 2 and Code Vein. Hoping to finish the latter so I can get back to Xenoblade Chronicles 2 soon.

I've been replaying Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice For All and Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth lately. Still also grinding out Three Houses and doing Legend Mode 100% routing for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition speedruns.

Just finished Quantum Break(again) and am currently on yet another Borderlands 3! Thinking of maybe replaying the previous Borderlands games; it's been too long.

Lol I snagged it first day for my PS4 haven't got to far but I gotta say the characters and fighting is keeping me going hehe
Well, enjoy it on PS4 while you can. Microsoft have said that any sequels will be Xbox Scarlett console exclusive.

In the meantime, I agree that the characters so far are amazing and that the gameplay is leagues better than Fallout.

Well, enjoy it on PS4 while you can. Microsoft have said that any sequels will be Xbox Scarlett console exclusive.

In the meantime, I agree that the characters so far are amazing and that the gameplay is leagues better than Fallout.

Booo I feel like its a little too early for them to call that. Least I hope so

Been jumping between Skyrim and modded Minecraft lately. Though finding time to play after all this overtime lately has been rough.

Been jumping between Skyrim and modded Minecraft lately. Though finding time to play after all this overtime lately has been rough.

Oof, that's very real. I finally upgraded my less than stellar laptop, but work has made it so hard to find time to enjoy my old games with more than 10 fps.

Now I've gone on to play some Far Cry 3 while I wait for my new computer power supply to get delivered. XD

Tokyo Xanadu eX+. I just finished Chapter 7 and...well, this image below pretty much describes my thoughts on how things ended up at the end of the chapter (because I'm in maximum spoilers territory now)

t4XSa3q.jpg

I don't know if it's been available for long but I downloaded the 'jumbo demo' of Dragon Quest Builders 2 for the Switch and it was a bit controlling in terms of its tutorial, much more so than the first game but I definitely want to get it, at least once the price drops. I'm hoping it'll be at least down to $30 somewhere for Black Friday coming up later this month so I'll keep my fingers crossed (although I'm most likely going to get the PS4 version rather than the Switch). If anyone has the game already, or more specifically any of the DLC for it, I'd appreciate a review to see if it might be worth the price or not.

In the meantime while I wait though, I'm playing Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker for the DS. It's a lot more difficult than I remember, leveling up is a lot slower than it probably should be and the monster fusion feature (which I feel like Pokemon really dropped the ball on and should have thrown in ages ago) is more complicated than it ought to be.

Death Stranding - what a masterpiece. I'm seven hours in and barely moved beyond the first area. It's complicated, fascinating, atmospheric, downright terrifying in some places, and I've barely started. Anyone who calls it a 'walking simulator' must have never played a CRPG before! Or at least they can't handle a slow burn exploration adventure. I knew I was onto a good thing when some people bashed it as "tedious and pretentious" - I always love that stuff. Besides, tedious? Go play some GTAO, then talk to me about tedious! I've encountered the links with other players that has been the subject of a lot of discussion, and it's fascinating - people helping each other out virtually, blazing trails for others to follow. I hope other multiplayer games pick up on this idea. The enemies are flippin' horrifying, and my heart's nearly popped a few times dodging them. Thank god for all my Hitman-honed stealth skills! There's a decent amount of character customization too, which is nice. I'm a little spoiled for that after Witcher.

Three signs it's a Kojima game:
1- Fantastic soundtrack (your opening ramble over the hills is set to this and it's so atmospheric)
2- The bizarre humour - the first achievement I got was for emptying my bladder!
3- Product placement - I now have a strange desire to consume Monster Energy Drink™

100% completion on Assassin's Creed Odyssey, now back to Dragon Age: Inquisition, where I never finished my first playthrough. But that's the plan, including getting a second one in the works.

Back
Top Bottom