Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What game are you playing now?

Once Human... Though I was recently ordered to get back into BG3... 😂
GET ON IT, LADY <33

i spent my free time doing some BG3 today. i have absolutely no regrets (besides gale thinking i'm in love with him, gtfo wizard man)

Omg.. you and FF 🤣 I will, I promise! Season is almost up on Once Human and then I'm gonna take a break and play BG3 @cyx.

giphy.gif
Began another playthrough for DA:O. Planning on playing through all four, (that's counting Awakening), since I preordered Veilgard. Was already going to, but once they allowed for the preorder, my debit card number magically entered their system and welp, now's I must play through 'em all again to ready up to save Thedas.

Been playing River City Girls 2 with a friend. Fun game... Mostly. The dialogue is a bit iffy for me - it's not the worst dialogue I've heard but it's far too meta and self aware. Moment to moment gameplay is fun though and I love 2d beatmups.

Once again, back to Slay the Spire. So many runs, yet I still find some fun synergies I haven't seen before or seen them once at most.

Minecraft with friends yet again. First time ever I try to actually do some builds which is surprisingly fun.

Love how there's always that two-ish week period every year where you sink dozens of hours to Minecraft with your pals... And then forget the fact the whole game exists for a year.

My partner surprised me and bought me a game called Little Goody Two Shoes since they said it would be 100% my type of game, list of things they advertised it to me was:
- Psychological horror
- WlW/GL/Yuri
- Banger OST
- Old-school anime styled graphics + tiny bit Madoka Magica influence
- Opening cinematic has a clear Cardcaptor Sakura-reference

And yes I've fallen in love with this game. I am extremely slow player (outside of like SMT games) and I've been playing this game religiously ever since I got it.

Speaking of games I go slowly through currently playing first Atelier Ryza-game, and will probably start Persona 3 Reload-version of Episode Aigis soon (though that 35€ price-tag is still ridiculous, but as a good little Atlus paypig I will buy it tomorrow...)

If visual novels count then playing/reading through Muv Luv Extra, Umineko (on Episode 5) and Fate/Stay Night Remastered

and will probably start Persona 3 Reload-version of Episode Aigis soon (though that 35€ price-tag is still ridiculous, but as a good little Atlus paypig I will buy it tomorrow...)
So despite being really big into persona and P3 Fes edition being my first foray into the series, I haven't really looked into the remake of 3.

$70 price tag for the base game and $35 dollarydoos for Episode Aigis? Jesus fucking christ.

$70 price tag for the base game and $35 dollarydoos for Episode Aigis? Jesus fucking christ.

It's actually dropped, at least for physical copies on Amazon and on XBOne. I'll wait for a price drop on Aigis but Reload more than contributed in rekindling my interest in the series after not being a huge fan of 5 or Royal, so I am happy with my purchase, it was what I expected it to be & more.

The new VA cast is also phenomenal, so that was an incentive to get the game for me. I feel like between it and RE4Make, we've had some pretty outstanding 1:1s of already pog games as of late.

I'm back to grinding in Vanilla Diablo/Diablo II.

It's actually dropped, at least for physical copies on Amazon and on XBOne. I'll wait for a price drop on Aigis but Reload more than contributed in rekindling my interest in the series after not being a huge fan of 5 or Royal, so I am happy with my purchase, game was just what I expected it to be & more.

The new VA cast is also phenomenal, so that was an incentive to get the game for me. I feel like between it and RE4Make, we've had some pretty outstanding games as of late.

I'm back to grinding in Vanilla Diablo/Diablo II.
I admit I play/buy games on steam and I doublechecked the price there. I spent $50 on Persona 3 Fes in 2008 on its release day. If I wanted the equivalent of P3 fes from Reload I'd be spending $105 without a sale on P3R.

I don't know what they added in P3R in full I will wholly admit, but something tells me it ain't worth doubling the price I paid for P3F.

That being said if one gets the game cheaper or really wants it, that is fully understandable. Just... I can just about buy 2 full games for that price.

I admit I play/buy games on steam and I doublechecked the price there. I spent $50 on Persona 3 Fes in 2008 on its release day. If I wanted the equivalent of P3 fes from Reload I'd be spending $105 without a sale on P3R.

I don't know what they added in P3R in full I will wholly admit, but something tells me it ain't worth doubling the price I paid for P3F.

That being said if one gets the game cheaper or really wants it, that is fully understandable. Just... I can just about buy 2 full games for that price.

Eh, you do you? I got around 100 hours from Reload and managed to Plat the game without too much trouble, just a guide for S.Ls and a few tips of Fusions for the lategame bosses, to me around a buck for an hour seems like a decent enough exchange for the entertainment I got from it. Then again I emulated FES and people wouldn't miss much from just jumping into 3R over playing it.

The game itself is a mashup of additions from FES and Portable, minus the horrendous FeMC route that I hate with a burning passion up until this day, plus a bunch of QOL updates as far as event flags go, development for SEES and the male cast members that was lacking in the OG and the remixed OST with a brand new singer.

I just don't really agree with the price argument, but IG that may be because I just buy stuff that I am 100% sure I will be interested in spending both free time and money on. Obviously if you feel like waiting on said purchase or not getting the game at all, that's completely fine. I am one of those people that thought the price tag for Royal was absurd and its release a way cheaper tactic compared to, say, 4 Golden years back, same for the SMTV expansion.

I'd much rather play what I want if I feel it deserves having money thrown at than worrying about the pricetags as I do with bills already lmao.

Strange Days honestly said everything about the new additions and such, so will just say that for me the 70€ was fully worth it for me. I did manage to get all my achievements (aside from one) on my first playthrough so clocked about 70-ish hours on it myself, and the game went up and above my expectations for the remake. If Episode Aigis remake keeps the quality the same I am sure that while I feel a bit salty of the pricetag I will be happy with the purchase once I complete it.

Sadly PAL version of FES has always been extremely pricey. I managed to get my P4 for 20€, and P4G on PSVita for 30€, but for FES you've had to pay for 100 - 120€ to get good condition CiB copy of it, which made P3R with Aigis DLC still cheaper than FES in general, and before that the only legal way to play and not pay three-figure number for it was to get the PS Store version of it t for 20€ (which I did get and played it that way way back when)

However the prices of FES (and regular P3) have gone lower since the release of the remake (at least in local used-game shops), so might finally be able to get my physical copy on my shelve.

Back
Top Bottom