Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What game are you playing now?

Guinevere you've got good taste!

I just finished up God of War. Looking forward to a sequel. Onto Persona 5 now!

As of late i've been engrossed in Hollow Knight. An incredibly amazing Metroidvania on the PC (and switch).

Currently ...

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Starforge server. Holla if you want to group for pvp (I heal) or if you'd like to E/RP there with one of my lovely characters!

Medieval Europe

The simple, text based browser game. Holla if you play and would like to RP with my character there, a young Scottish lass!

PUBG mobile

Lots of fun on your phone!

Been feeling nostalgic, and gone back to replay Secret of Mana, and then going to go play the next in the series, never got around to it years ago, and I feel like I missed out.

Bouncing between Octopath Traveler and Persona 4!

Oh and Food Fantasy and Dx2 on mobile!
IS OCTOPATH TRAVELER WORTH THE 80 BUCKS!? I need to know (80 because i'm canadian) I want it but i'm not sure,

Also, Been playing Rimworld! Loving every moment my pawns are being bludgeoned to death or burned alive within my stone castle.

IS OCTOPATH TRAVELER WORTH THE 80 BUCKS!? I need to know (80 because i'm canadian) I want it but i'm not sure,

Also, Been playing Rimworld! Loving every moment my pawns are being bludgeoned to death or burned alive within my stone castle.

There should be a free demo available still, hopefully, it is the first legit 3 hours of the game! I would for sure start there if you can! But in my opinion it is totally worth it. I got the collectors edition which was over $100 and have felt very satisfied! It is a great throw back to old rpgs, grinding does not feel like it is going to take a whole weekend to catch up where you need to be, character development and story telling is just mesmerizing. The music! Oh man the music is just so so lovely! The turn base fighting is just...oh man it is the best I have ever seen in an rpg. But that is my opinion!

I would definitely check the e-shop and see if the demo is still there though!

Been playing endless space 2 with the new DLC. Vaulters and hissho are both a blast to play.

I finish to play Yakuza 0 after 100 hours and still having few things left to do.
Probably my favorite game of this years.
So much fun and emotion through the game.
The game is full of mini game all interesting and fun to play as long as you like typical japan stuff.

I will probably go back to it after a time but for now i moved to other game.
So currently the first Watchdogs. The only things i can said about this one for moment is "It's another Ubisoft Game"

You know, I've been playing a lot of old games recently. Through the PSN this time around, I picked up Klonoa: Door To Phantomile and Daytona USA - earned all the achievements, but shockingly, there's no one to play online there which makes me a sad panda - and also been playing a lot of Doom '93 mods. Of which include the new and improved Brutal Doom V21, Brutal Doom: Black Edition, Project Brutality, Guncaster, Chex Quest, and a shitload of others. And yet, I find more enjoyment out of those old games and mods or total conversion map packs than I have with some of the newer ones out there. And lest I forget on GOG, I scored Unreal Gold, something I've been meaning to play ever since I recall playing the shit outta Unreal Tournament back in... 2006?

That doesn't mean I'm suddenly one of those "old school is still cool" types of people out there. On Steam, I recently got my hands on some of the newer titles like Spec Ops: The Line, Warhammer 40K: Space Marine, Guns of Icarus, The Bureau: XCOM Declassified, Shadowrun Returns, Hacknet and quite literally a whole hoary host of others I can't name off the top of my head right now.

My brother was the main guy who I liked to discuss video games with, I would say a lot of my interest in games came from having him around. He killed himself back in June. Jumped off a bridge. His favorite game series' were Zelda and Kingdom Hearts, both of which I suck at. But right now I am giving the KH Remastered on PS4 a go, and it's pretty fun. Playing this game makes me feel like my brother is in the room with me. I intend to play through Zelda games as well.

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix

I want to totally get III next year and since I don't have a PS3 or PS4...yet. I decided to give Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix a shot on RPCS3. With my AMD Ryzen based rig, the game actually runs like a charm with full 30 FPS at near all gameplay times. Can't get the cheat engine 60 fps code to work for some reason, though. Might be Windows 10, dunno.

I'm also playing a bit of RuneScape on the side. Been doing hard treasure trail scrolls for money to get my next tier of magic equipment, which is Ahrim the Blighted.

My brother was the main guy who I liked to discuss video games with, I would say a lot of my interest in games came from having him around. He killed himself back in June. Jumped off a bridge. His favorite game series' were Zelda and Kingdom Hearts, both of which I suck at. But right now I am giving the KH Remastered on PS4 a go, and it's pretty fun. Playing this game makes me feel like my brother is in the room with me. I intend to play through Zelda games as well.
I'm sorry for your loss.

I haven't played a Zelda game since Super Nintendo-a Link to the past, something like that.

Still on Trails of Cold Steel, have part 2 but I'm going to wait a bit on that. Thought I would try Assassins Creed Odyssey.

After a full seven centuries playthrough of Crusader Kings 2, it's back to Mount & Blade.

Back
Top Bottom