Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What game are you playing now?

Slay the spire, bought it a while ago but only really started to play it. What an addicting game!

Shadowrun: Hong Kong, which reminds me to come up with a cyberpunk-themed RP sometime...

I play the same games every day - Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction, League of Legends and For Honor.

Been getting back into Neverwinter Online again, of which I haven't played since 2015 for obvious reasons. I now have a 60th level Great Weapon Fighter.

Also, been on Saints Row 4 (The Full Package version, btw) on the PS3, too. Got a HUGE majority of shit done, most I'm doing now in there is just looking to grab trophies now and try to 100% it. Shouldn't be too hard to do, considering you get superpowers right outta the gate. Other than that, I also try to goof around in other people's simulations, but considering the NAT Type 2 bullshit, it's a little annoying from time to time.

Sort of bouncing between Dragon Age: Inquisition on my X1, and The Binding of Isaac Rebirth on Steam.

The first Red Dead Redemption. Never got around to it before, and since the new one looks killer, thought I'd give this one a go first.

Okay. I got myself an XBOX One S late last month and I got a handful of games on it.

Doom 2016, Killer Instinct Classic, Killer Instinct Classic 2, Killer Instinct 3, Mortal Kombat XL, Injustice 2 and for some reason or another I don't know why, but after I got my Gold account squared away, I picked up Dante's Inferno.

Add me on XBOX Live if you feel like it. Gamertag's the same as my username on here and let's knock some heads together.

Oh. One other thing I forgot to mention.

Some of you might laugh, but I had my eye on these two on Steam: HuniePop and Tormentor X Punisher. As for why, I felt like shifting between two different extremes, this being boobs and blood. More to the point, I needed a big laugh.

Somewhere in between Red Dead Redemption 2 (Unsurprisingly) and the overly cheesy yet endearing Final Fantasy World... when I get time, I prefer the company of you wacky folks. BUT I AM MAKING PROGRESS!

Mainly Darkest Dungeon, though I have been replaying some others I've already beaten but had to download again on this new laptop. Tomb Raider (2010 game), Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth, and Huniepop, to name a few.

I've been mixing between Tomb Raider, WWE 2K19, and Hitman 2016. 2K19 is just nice addictive fun because you can make your own little wrestling promotions, so there's a somewhat stimulative aspect to it, never played the Hitman series so I wanted to check it out, and Raider was cheap on Steam during the black friday sale, and....... Well, I still prefer Uncharted over Tomb Raider, because I can clearly see there's a lot of Uncharted mixed in with the newest Tomb Raider games.

A LOT OF UNCHARTED.

Back
Top Bottom