Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What game are you playing now?

I feel a little old school admitting it, but I'm enjoying hacking my way through Baldur's Gate at the moment.

Reydan said:
I feel a little old school admitting it, but I'm enjoying hacking my way through Baldur's Gate at the moment.

Also on the Baldur's Gate at the moment, just got murdered by Greywolf half a dozen times.

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires, Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI, and Resident Evil Revelations 2.

Shandril said:
Reydan said:

Also on the Baldur's Gate at the moment, just got murdered by Greywolf half a dozen times.

Lol.

SO many hours of gameplay with my character running in circles whilst the others hack at Greywolf.

whelp, just finished Halo series 1-4...and am slightly saddened...they wait till halo 4 to really make cortana into a badass and spiteful character- even though it was due to her rampancy and all- and then they kill her...not cool...Playing through halo 3 I had missed her voice and attitude throughout the game

And that said I jump back into Diablo 3 and Crysis 3

I'm a sucker for old D&D style adventures. I loved Baldur's Gate and its spin offs. Currently working my way through the Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition.

Hotline Miami 2. So far even more awesome than the last game and trust me... if I could get on a pulpit and preach a game's awesomness it'd be Hotline Miami 1

TotesBurger said:
Hotline Miami 2. So far even more awesome than the last game and trust me... if I could get on a pulpit and preach a game's awesomness it'd be Hotline Miami 1

Really? I've mostly been hearing people say it's good but has some flaws compared to the last one. I'm loving the changes, but to me they're just changes not improvements of flaws. I'm glad Dennaton are putting a different spin on the formula and not trying to improve something that was already all but perfect.

I'm playing Tales of Symphonia Chronicles for the PS3. I played the originals, but there's nothing like playing an old favorite remastered.

Destiny! Lots of Destiny. I'm also gradually working my way back through the Silent Hill series, so much nostalgia.

Bloodborne, I'm still into Diablo III, Sims 4 and Heroes of the Storm.

All I do these days is exercise, work and play games. . .

Titanfall
Assassin's Creed: Unity
Battlefield: Hardline
Child of Light
New n' Tasty: Odd World - Abe's Oddysee
Soul Suspect

and the other thirty one games I've got scattered across the 360 and One.

I have an unhealthy obsession with shitty visual novels.
They're so trash but so good.​

Currently playing Xenoblade Chronicles on 3ds, I beat the original on the Wii, but it is great to go back to play this game again. It is such a great game.

Playing games such as:
• Skullgirls (Love this game)
• Resident Evil series
• Guilty Gear Xrd
• Kingdom Hearts series

These are games I have either recently played or have been playing for a while now.

Lately I've been playing a lot of H1Z1. I've got a group going now. I was playing FFXIV for awhile but it became pretty repetitive.

For me, I'm mainly doing Life Is Strange .... at least, when I can [as in, when the new episodes come out]. In between waiting periods, I'm (re)working on Tomb Raider mainly. I need to resume other games I have like Final Fantasy VIII and Final Fantasy IX to name a few. ^^;;

Back
Top Bottom