Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vacation is Here (Grave and Wiki)

Brandon wanted to shake his head at her dirty joke, but couldn't since Angel was holding his head. Even now she would make a dirty joke. Sometimes she could be a real goofball and he loved that about her. As she sat up, he parted her legs a bit more and licked deeper. Angel tasted really good and he wanted her to feel intense pleasure. His licking got slightly faster, focusing more on her clit.

---

Valerie chuckled.
"You could have left your panties off, you know."
She leaned back and spread her legs as Mika crawled over. A soft moan escaped her lips as she felt her tongue touch her.
"There you go."
It had been a while since Mika did this, so she was interested to see how she did.

the girl leaned over him a bit as she felt the pleasure more than before obviously before slowly sitting up with a hand touching his hair. " fuck, fuck....." her moans continue to softly echo still keeping her perverted grin, " gonna cum soon then....ugh!" finally cumming after a bit as he licked her sensitive parts.

----

" jeez I just feel embarrassed of course doing this outside too, what?" not believing about actually having sex outside somewhere considered "public" even if there was no one else than them. leaning back to run her tongue slowly up and down from the top of her clit then as down as she could before going up again far.

Brandon licked harder in response to her words before he felt her tightening up on him. A moment later, he felt his face get wet from her cum. After licking his lips and wiping his face off with his shirt, he gently moved her to sit on the rock himself.
"Looks like it's your turn."
He presented his rock hard cock to her, holding it up with his hand. He looked forward to seeing what a horny Angel would do.

---

Valerie chuckled.
"Nobody's going to see us, but I get it."
Her moans got deeper as Mika started to work her pussy. She let out a breath each time her clit was touched. Valerie's hands dug into the dirt around them as the pleasure ramped up. Her feet were on her toes as her back lifted up a little.

she stood up before sitting down for a moment with a huge smirk seeing as she thought of another joke. " heh is it hard enough to cut that rock in half. as hard as diamond to cut through steel." making the comment as she moved down to reach over and hold his cock in her hands. Angel turned to sit up before teasing the tip with her tongue and moving in big circles just around it before the length with her hand moving as well before slowly taking some of it in her mouth.

-------

Mika moves her tongue a bit faster around mostly the outside before going in as it pressed up and down inside now like a worm moving through to slowly go deeper.

Brandon chuckled.
"It could be. You never know."
He groaned softly as he felt Angel's tongue start to tease the head of his cock. As her tongue did a good job warming it up, he felt her hand jerking him. His breathing became more rapid as she took some of his cock into her mouth, enjoying how good it felt.

---

Valerie moaned out as she felt Mika's tongue press into her. She had been penetrated with her tongue and it felt amazing. She felt it moving up and down and going deeper inside of her. It was mind-boggling to her that Mika was licking her this good. How had she improved so much since the last time? She would save that question for later as she squirmed in pleasure.

" sweet little unforgettable thing, think I showed you that song though." saying as take in his head before going down to half the length as she started to slowly get into it as well and they were actually doing it on a damn island. The two would already feel something anyway though of course angel she could understand more that he would have this because he did love her alot to not care about anything else.

----

The girls tongue would move like a wave as it pressed up and down against her walls almost like you could see her tongue actually push as far up and down as it could like a bump, though also helping her to keep in as she did. Mika was a hell of a perv though when it came to actually doing it and she would never admit and mostly ignore whenever something would say that to her even if it was obviously Valerie as she stood to sit up and stretch her arms feeling tired though.

Brandon nodded as Angel talked about that song.
"Yeah, you showed it to me. I didn't think it would come up at a time like this, though."
He groaned as half his cock disappeared into Angel's mouth. The intense pleasure was jolting through his whole body like an electric current. Brandon could feel her getting more excited and into it, drawing out more of his pleasure.

---

Valerie continued to moan as Mika's tongue pressed up and down inside of her. The pleasure was so intense that she couldn't believe it. When it stopped, she felt frustrated and gave Mika a half-lidded glare.
"Why'd you stop? That's mean."
Gently tackling Mika to the ground, she pressed a finger into Mika's pussy, drawing it in and out at a steady pace.

She would sit up a bit, trying to stand a bit better again as her hand moved again before she started to take him a bit deeper liking the odd feeling of her tongue move around all over it as it was inside her mouth, her face mostly casual but slightly seductive.

——

She fell back on the sand again, body twitching and curling up a bit for a moment feeling her fingers again. Mika lifted herself up to sit better before closing her eyes with deep breaths and a blush.

Brandon continued to feel good as Angel worked his cock. Although she had not given many blowjobs during their time together, this was reminding him of how good she was. He groaned as he started to see stars from the pleasure. Warmth and electricity were running through his whole body, the nerves of his cock seeming to be lit on fire.

---

Valerie gently pulled down and removed Mika's panties.
"You won't be needing these."
After setting them aside, she went back to fingering her. Her fingers were going deeper and moving slightly faster than before. Leaning in, she started to lick and suck at Mika's nipples. Her hungry moans could be heard as she lavished attention on her lover.

Angel would suck a bit more, still taking it deep before she would stop. “ guess it would be better for the next thing then taking the boy and getting him to lay on the ground as she sat on his stomach to grind her pussy a bit as well against his cock waiting for him now to finally do something as they actually would do something like this again outside on a damn island.

———

Mika’s body would still twitch as her eyes had a bit of water from them, “ I-I don’t think I can do anything.” Seeing as she she already came a lot and the fact it would be that she couldn’t even move much anyway from the shock just laying and trying to still just take it.

Brandon continued to enjoy Angel sucking him off. His head was spinning and he knew that he would cum if she kept that up. However, Angel decided to stop and take things further. Laying down, Brandon smiled up at her as he felt her pussy grinding against his cock. The way her huge breasts bounced with each thrust was amazing.
"I'm in heaven right now, baby," he said, not exaggerating in the least.
His hands reached up, taking hold of her breasts to knead them as they bounced. Working his hips under hers, he penetrated Angel while still working with her rhythm.

---

Valerie withdrew her fingers, realizing after hearing those words that Mika had reached her limit. Leaning in, she gave her a soft, romantic kiss.
"Sorry, I got carried away."
She looked Mika up and down before lifting the other girl's breasts.
"You're starting to get a really hot body. I think your boobs are even a little bigger now."

" fuck..." she would squeal slightly, almost falling on him with her hands held herself up from his chest as she sat up on him again. " never knew I would be doing this on a damn island too." saying as she started finally move up and down on him as she quietly moaned for obvious reasons though brandon could still hear it before leaning back a bit as they actually started to do it.

----

Mika just looked away with deep breathes not knowing what to really say or think at all, though also not really being embarrassed more as she couldn't really care right now. Sitting up Mika covered her own chest with her arms anyway before moving to slip her top half of clothes back on and her panties now just wanting sit in the sun.

Brandon smiled at her.
"You're so sexy that I could do you anywhere."
They started to bang in earnest, his cock driving deeply into her. With precision, he hit her G-spot again and again.
"You feel great, baby."
As the sex continued, his hands kneaded her breasts just the way she liked it.

---

Valerie playfully frowned when Mika got dressed.
"Stingy."
Putting her panties and bra back on, she also decided to just lounge in the sun for now.
"So..."
She thought about how to say it.
"...After I tell my parents about us, do you think we should...get a place together?"

---

Kari was also feeling a sense of lust in this tropical island. Reaching out, her hand started to rub the crotch of Belle's jeans.
"Mmm, I need your cock, baby."
Usually she wasn't so brazen and wanton, but something about this place made her crave him inside of her. Being impatient, she nearly tore his pants getting them down and pulled his cock free. After a few jerks, her mouth closed around his head and she started to greedily suck him off.

" of course no." she would say to the obvious comment, though her arms a bit shaky as she tried to keep herself up feeling him hit her more and more before falling on his chest as she looked up at him before trying so she could move her own hips on his herself now. " im gonna cum soon then..." holding the other a bit tighter as he continued to move before again teasing him, " you can't milk these tits..."

----

mika just sighed, finally calming down as she looked boredly before leaning back a bit, " if you want." not really minding it but seeing again though that it was obvious for valerie that she was really committed to have everything with her as they would grow up. " my parents don't really care at all..." blushing at admitting even if valerie already knew. Everything was so new with things like this and especially the fact that someone really wanted to set the rest of their life with someone like her now with nothing to really stop them as it seemed.

----

Belle mostly followed, having his music and looking around especially with how different the trees were growing in alot warmer climate and place as well. Giving a stretch and a yawn, and not really paying attention belle almost fell at how she jumped him and having his pants down as he leaned against her a bit with his hands on her head with the sudden new sensation now with his cock already hard and warm in her mouth. "kari..." he would simply call with a slight moan feeling her move.

Brandon chuckled.
"Oh, I definitely could."
He could tell that she was feeling it since she was struggling to stay upright. She might have been close to orgasm, but he felt like they were just getting started. The mood was dampened a bit by her joke.
"Really?" he said, shaking his head but continuing to pound into her.

---

Valerie cocked her head to the side.
"Well, if we did, I would want you to want it, too."
She nodded as Mika said that her parents didn't care about her sexuality.
"I hope my parents feel the same way. I've never dated a girl before you."
She knew that her parents would be shocked, but hoped that after the surprise died down that they would be okay with it.

---

Kari continued to suck Belle off, not stopping for a moment. Her mouth went all the way down the shaft before coming back up. Each time she came back up, her tongue circled the head a few times. After a few minutes of that, her hand took hold of his shaft and started to slowly jerk him. As she jerked him, she moved her mouth back up to just focus on the head. Her tongue circled the head rapidly as her jerking got faster.

The girl would still just lay on him, moving her hips with deep breathes as she bounced on him still before sitting up for him to have a view of her bouncing tiddies. Angel didn’t say anything as they continued for now.

———

Belle would moan a bit already feeling close, “ it’s gonna come already...” still holding her head as he got harder again feeling his cock twitch now.

After Angel raised back up, Brandon continued to pound into her. Her breasts bounced hypnotically and looked as amazing as ever. Sitting up so that Angel was still bouncing, he leaned in and began to lick at her nipples. He lavished her breasts with attention as he continued hitting her just the way she liked it. Raising his head, he started to kiss her passionately. As they made out, his hands kneaded her amazing breasts.

---

Kari continued to suck and lick at Belle's cock head. She knew that he would cum soon and couldn't wait for it. As some pre-cum dribbled out, her tongue lapped it up. A moan vibrated around his cock, adding to the pleasure. The jerking started to become faster and firmer. Her tongue rapidly licked the head, wanting him to feel maximum pleasure.

Angel would still have the obvious red blush on her face though couldn’t help but feel confused and slightly annoyed for the moment as he started and already stopped sucking her nipples of course. Giving a slight glare before laying her head on his shoulder as he continued to move.

——

After a bit longer belle would finally release everything into her mouth, not being able to say or hold it much anymore as his cock started to pulse and grow bigger inside her mouth. With heavy breathes belle would stumble a bit, though his cock still throbbing before eventually standing up by itself again seeing she was covered in it.

Brandon caught the annoyed look and slight glare from Angel after he stopped sucking her nipples. After the kiss broke and she was leaning her head on his shoulder, he moved down and took her left nipple into his mouth again. Having an idea of how much she liked it, he swirled his tongue around it and gently pulled on it with his mouth. Brandon alternated between each nipple, his sucking and licking being at times firm and other times softer. He was going by the sounds Angel made to determine which one pleased her more at that particular moment. All the while, he continued to pound into her.

---

After Belle shot his load into her mouth, Kari swallowed it and eagerly cleaned off his cock. She didn't want to leave any of the delicious fluid on him. Seeing that it was still throbbing, she took Belle to the ground so that he was on his back. Shedding her pants and panties, Kari mounted him and moaned hotly as she felt his cock penetrate her deeply. Lifting her shirt and bra over her head before dumping them on the ground next to them, she brought Belle's hands to her large boobs. Kari then started to move up and down on him, her soft moans indicating how good it felt.

Moving a bit herself as she moaned with him hitting her alot more now, " one does not simply stop on the damn tiddies." sitting up to move herself up and down harder, " n-now im really..." not be able to finish the sentence obviously being she could feel it more in her deepest places. " gonna cum soon..." hugging his head as he was squished more into her tiddies

----

Belle gave a long moan especially being that he just came and was still sensitive. " I-Im really feeling it more cause im still s-sensitive..." softly crying as he felt his hands move up and his cock now hitting her inside as he felt her very wet and warm walls squeeze him tight.

Brandon would have laughed at her meme joke, but he was too focused on pleasing Angel at the moment. His hot mouth continued to lavish her tits with attention. As he did, he mercilessly fucked Angel as she went up and down on him harder. As they both raced toward that cliff, he felt his head pressed into her tits from the hug. The dam broke and he released a huge load of cum into Angel. His head spun from the pleasure as their orgasms met and they entered that pleasure high.

---

Kari's head was spinning from the pleasure. Something about doing it outdoors where anyone could see them made it more exciting for her. Her wet and warm pussy clamped down on his cock as she ruthlessly moved herself up and down on it. Kari wasn't usually this aggressive, but something about this island made her want the intense pleasure from rough, raw sex. Belle even felt bigger inside of her, which only spurred her on more. Her loud and wanton moans indicated that she was getting close to her orgasm.

She could feel him move harder almost from instinct, the rush already coming so fast as she moved in to hug in him before her mouth dropped open as he felt him flood her as she came. Her heart was very much racing and her chest moved with tears in her eyes as the girl panted as she sat and just hugged him while still feeling his cock pulsing and flooding her insides but at least now being used to the feeling before her head moved up in a grin feeling the warmth. Angels head moved down to his shoulder still just sitting for now but eventually feeling it leak down as well. " think I know now." deciding not finish telling as it should be obvious what she meant with that and how they only did this cause he was actually committed a lot to her.

----

Belle could feel her squeezing him more harder than usual seeing that it was of course that it was somewhere outside and public even if there wasnt really any people than everyone else though. His cock would grow and pulse inside as he moved a bit for his cock to hit even deeper before moving a few more times and already now cumming inside as well.

Brandon understood what she was saying. For several moments, he just held her close. He then looked at her with a smirk.
"You should have known that already, you dork."
Leaning forward, he kissed her deeply on the lips and then leaned his forehead against hers.
"I love you, Angel."
He had said that several times since they first started dating, but there was something special about the way he said it this time.

---

Kari moaned loudly as she felt Belle cum inside her. This triggered her own orgasm and she came hard onto his cock. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she enjoyed the high of pleasure. After she came back down, she smiled tiredly at Belle.
"I love you, Belle."
Wrapping her arms around his head, she pressed him into her boobs, something she didn't really think about in the moment.

“ whatever.” Leaning in to kiss him back before moving and giving a stretch. “ love you, though probably gonna go to the beach maybe and just sit later.” Giving a shrug to have something to do, “ but sucks I didn’t bring my bass or my acoustic.” Going back to hug him, ” well isn’t the first time done something weird.” Again going with the fact of doing it on an island.

“ but still also the fact for the obvious chance of stuff really changing like living together and stuff, don’t forget it and there’s cool guys but no one I would really date anyway.” At least saying that she was damn loyal to never be the girl to do that. “ and also another fact that the songs I showed I really feel it..” moving to put her bra before sitting again. “ think kinda know what love is then.” The girl now leaning on him as well but also finally feeling his warmth as it started to drip out of her slowly.

———

Belle gave a groan before he started to pant feeling the pleasure and how hard she squeezed when they actually both came, though also fact now that he now dying from her tiddies so he couldn’t say anything at least for the moment before he moved to take a nipple in his mouth.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:
Brandon smiled at her.
"I love you, too."
He listened as she said that she wanted to sit on the beach later, wanted to move in together, and would never cheat on him.
"I know, baby."
He couldn't help but be slightly disappointed that she was covering up her boobs, but knew they had to get dressed. As she leaned against him, he put his arm around Angel and held her.

---

Kari was surprised when Belle started sucking on her nipple. His warm mouth made her tingle and it felt good.
"Belle..."
Although she was done with sex, she would let him play with her boobs as much as he wanted.

Back
Top Bottom