Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vacation is Here (Grave and Wiki)

Angel ate a bite before facepalming shaking her head, “ Brandon.....” she simply said with a huge smirk, “ you have to be careful about what you say around me and belle, cause the only thing I’m gonna say is that you know what else melted in my mouth?” Making the dirty joke anyway with a grin as belle grinned as well with both seeing another very easy similarity between them.

“ but that’s fine that means I can sing that one song.” As belle started, “do what you want cause a pirate is free you are a pirate.”

Brandon rolled his eyes.
"Yeah, yeah, you guys are so hilarious."
Even so, he smiled because he liked their humor.
"Well, I don't know about pirates, but we definitely will sail the sea. Everyone good with that?"
He continued to eat, the food being delicious here.

Everyone really didn’t mind of course having something to do than just sit down at the beach after again. With that things just continued as normal, everyone talking about stuff and messing around.

After everyone was finished eating, they left the restaurant to head down to the marina. After finding a boat big enough for all of them, Brandon sent Valerie into town to get snacks, drinks, and dinner for later. It was late afternoon, so they would have plenty of daylight for sightseeing. Once everything was properly stored, Brandon went to the controls and they began heading out. Cruising out into the sea, they began heading for a southeast island. Behind the windshield of the boat, Brandon could see that it was a beautiful sunny day promising fun and adventure ahead.

everyone would sit around looking up, especially of course with mika's hair being an obvious light color of blonde it would almost shine like gold, though deciding to change her hair into twintails to keep them from moving so much. Mitsu sat at the very front of the boat with the water though of course not close to get wet as belle just sat down and finally angel leaned to the side, All of them looking out though wondering if it was just to ride and look around or do something.

Brandon continued to steer the boat toward the southeast island until they were right alongside it. Looking over, he was impressed by how beautiful the beach was. Taking the PA system in his hands, he held it up to his mouth.
"On your left, you'll see a beautiful island. What do you think, guys? Should we stop and explore it?"

Everyone looked over, “ well can we even do it though?” Mitsu already Asking of course if they were even allowed to anyway. Everyone else would go though if they could with belle leaning to the side as Mika was just looking out. “ heh wouldn’t mind later.” Making a joke from Mitsu anyway as the other waited for if they would go or not.

Brandon thought about it.
"I don't see any signs posted, and the resort probably would have told us if any of the islands were off-limits. I think we can go."
He pulled the boat up a few feet from the island and jumped off to tie it to some nearby palm trees. With the boat secure, everyone got off and was all set to explore the island.
"Alright, so we'll meet on this beach in an hour."

The couples split off, with Brandon and Angel headed east. Once they were a good distance in, he playfully tackled her to the ground.
"Looks like I finally got you alone," he said with a wink.
Brandon started to kiss her, running his hands over her body. He lifted her shirt and started to cup her bare breasts in his hands. The two had never had sex outdoors before, and now seemed like a good time to try it.

Valerie and Mika had gone west, headed along the beach. Once they were a good distance away from the other couples, Valerie playfully yanked Mika's shirt and bra up.
"Oh, my. Have your breasts gotten bigger since I last looked?"
Valerie hugged her from behind and juggled her breasts in her hands.
"I'd say they've gone up a cup size," she whispered in her ear before gently groping them.

And with that the girl fell with him on top, feeling get on her as she slowly sat up. “ and you do it by making me fall.” Poking him as her face went red with blush feeling his hands start to play with her, her nipples already poking out now and hard as he touched them.

Mika put her hands in her pockets, pulling up her jacket a bit as she looked around mostly just following though now only with the two. Her hands would move to zip them up until she jumped with a yelp, “ Valerie!” feeling her hands as her heart started to beat faster and falling onto to her.

Brandon chuckled.
"I figured it would be more comfortable this way."
He continued to massage her breasts as her nipples got hard. After some kissing and nipple rubbing, he kissed her neck a little before pulling her shirt off. After kissing down her chest, he started to lick and suck on her left nipple. As he did, he continued to gently grope and knead her right breast.

---

Valerie guided Mika to the ground as she fell back onto her.
"Sorry, but I just couldn't keep my hands off you now that it's just the two of us."
She captured the lips of the other girl in a kiss and started to gently knead her breasts. Laying her down, the kissing became more intense. Working her jacket off, she kept kissing her and working her breasts. A moment later, she used her knee to gently nudge between her legs, giving her a little stimulation down there.

Angel could feel him getting on her, though of course not resisting much than when she had to sit up or move just a bit so she was comfortable holding him against her. A soft moan could be heard as could feel tingles everywhere as the other continued to tease.

——

The girl moaned into the others mouth though more again like another yelp as she felt so many things at once, her legs only opening just a little feeling Valerie move on her more. Mika was very much caught now not being able to really do anything.

Brandon continued to lick and suck at her breasts, indulging himself in them. As he did so, he unbuttoned her pants and began sliding them off along with her panties. Once they were off, he put them in a pile with her shirt and bra. Now that Angel was completely naked, he took a moment to admire her beautiful body.
"You're as sexy as ever."
Brandon began to make out with her again as he slipped a finger inside of her.

---

Valerie expertly got Mika topless and lapped at her nipples. With soft moans, she enjoyed playing with her boobs. Valerie then took off her own shirt and bra before mounting the blonde hottie. The two began to make out again as Valerie planted her arms on both side of her body. As they made out, she slowly moved her hard nipples against Mika. The pleasure tingled through her and caused her to moan softly into Mika's mouth.

Angel continued to moan, though with a yelp when she felt his finger inside her, his finger already being squeezed tightly already as her stomach was sucked in just a bit with the new sensation. Slowly sitting up a bit she leaned back, sitting on him a bit better but moving to take off his shirt as her hands ran down his chest. “ jeez I can’t only be naked.” Lightly complaining with cheeks slowly turning red.

——

The two could really feel the heat from each other, again Mika getting caught easily and taken by the obviously more dominant girl being she was the more soft loving and caring compared to the other again with her soft squeals and her body slightly squirming from the new pleasure again.

Brandon nodded with a chuckle.
"True, though you do look better naked than I do."
He put his shirt in a separate pile for easier retrieval later. As she ran her hands down his chest, he slipped his left arm around her waist and held her there. His right hand continued to finger her, lightly rubbing her just the way she liked it. As he did, he gave her gentle, romantic kisses and looked into her eyes.

"You know, I love you more than I could put into words. Every time I really look into your eyes like this, I remember why I fell in love with you."
His forehead rested against hers for a moment, then he kissed her more deeply. It was still a romantic kiss, but the heat was turned up a bit higher.

---

Valerie enjoyed feeling the heat from Mika's body on her skin. Although she was the more dominant of the two, she also enjoyed the loving intimacy in this moment. Looking into her eyes, she playfully kissed her nose and smiled at her.
"I love you, Mika. You know that, right?"
Her lips captured hers again in a deeper kiss, a more romantic one than before.

After a few long minutes of kissing, she kissed her neck. Valerie kissed around to her chest and down before Mika's breasts were in her face. After kissing the valley between them, she started to lick and suck her left nipple. Both of her knees were between the blonde's legs, giving her the balance to pleasure her love. Valerie's warm hands caressed down her sides and hips, feeling her figure. Compared to before, she had refined her lovemaking to being softer and less aggressive to accommodate her gentle partner.

Again she softly moaned as his fingers started to move again, her face going red as she shook her head trying to keep a straight face as they talked. “ j-jeez, but wonder how many other damn guys would have left after that you know, hard to find someone to stay after I did that and how I suck at being a girlfriend with showing deeper stuff than just I love you or whatever.”

The girl kissed him back again before sitting up, “ well you finally did it though.” Teasing as she wanted to show her thanks to him herself ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). “ think I’ll be able to do it better now because of that...” giving a smile as she got off him and undid his pants only to rub her hand above his bulge.

——

Mika still continued to lightly move around under the other, such electric shocks through her body feeling these emotions and her body reacting a lot as well as she continued to kiss and touch. Seemed a bit her body was a bit used to it as well than herself emotionally still even now, a yelp feeling her sucking her arms going around to hug her head as she did that.

Brandon smiled softly and gave her a gentle squeeze.
"I don't expect you to do those things to show me that you love me. I know that you do, and that what you do show is just the tip of much deeper feelings. It took me time to get to know that, but you are worth investing the time in."
They shared a kiss that broke as Angel sat up. It seemed that his heartfelt feelings had awakened a lust in Angel that she didn't always show.

"Oh, yeah?"
He felt her undo his pants and rub just above his bulge.
"I bet you're awesome when you're motivated."
As she returned his affection, he reached out and gently groped her breasts with both hands. He juggled them in his hands, feeling their delicious weight. Brandon smiled at her, feeling his skin heat up as things got hotter between them.

---

Valerie felt Mika wrap her arms around her head as she started to suck her left nipple. This was a silent signal that she didn't want her to stop doing that. As her tongue swirled her nipple, her left hand rested on Mika's hip. Her right hand continued down and found the blonde's sensitive clit. Her hand started to rub it in slow, small circles. Valerie's tongue mimicked her hand, giving her lover double the pleasure at the same time.

Angel still had the blush on her face though not from him saying anything about her. “ motivated if you know what I mean.” Putting a hand on her mouth seeing her breasts react and move from his hands. Again the girl moved, though standing up and slowly pushing him to the ground as she sat to rub against his bulge with her now bare lower regions really seeing her full body on top now.

——

“ I’m gonna cum already.” Softly squealing as her arms were around a bit tighter feeling it from two places, Mika’s nipples a more hard pink as they continued but eventually cumming anyway.

Brandon watched as Angel sat on his bulge and rubbed against it.
"I like it when you're motivated."
He continued to gently squeeze her breasts in his hands as he felt the pleasure moving up. Every now and then he would hump upwards as Angel grinded against him.

---

Valerie smiled as Mika said that she was going to cum. Continuing the pleasure, she felt her orgasm hit before lowering her hand to rub her wet pussy. Lowering herself, she kissed down her lover's body until she was face-to-face with that pussy. Pressing her face into it, she started to lick her there slowly.

“ jeez bet you wanna attack me like an animal.” She would tease again feeling him move against her, putting a hand down to rub herself a bit as her other went to move over his pants before moving again down inside his pants to take it into her hand.

——

“ Val!!” She would say before as she started to moan already starting to cum into her mouth now feeling the girls tongue, feeling weak as she started to fall on her ass.

Brandon chuckled.
"I'm certainly getting there."
When she took his cock in her hand, he groaned with pleasure. He had never seen Angel take the initiative like this and it was really turning him on.

---

Valerie felt the cum splashing against her face but didn't stop. She was just getting started. As Mika started to fall backward, she helped her have a soft landing as best she could. With the blonde down on the ground, she had more leverage to spread her knees and dive in more fully. Valerie started licking deeper inside Mika, her tongue parting her lips easily. Muffled moans of pleasure escaped her mouth as she indulged in her unique flavor.

“ actually hell I might be able to do this better now whenever.” Softly replying, “ though of course I guess you didn’t bring one.” being he would know what she would mean, “ but it shouldn’t matter then though cause your doing it hopefully with someone that you won’t leave.” Thinking of the dumb idea. Before getting off and finding something to sit on as she rubbed herself. “ you first.” Waiting for him to finally taste her.

Mika cried out with moans again, feeling so much from her as she still did, her whole body was already hot with her hips slightly twitching with every lick or feeling of her tongue moving.

Last edited:
"I bet you can," Brandon replied.
He realized that she was referring to a condom and shook his head. His hand went up and rubbed the side of her face.
"I definitely am not going to leave you, baby."
She then got up and sat on a large rock. From her words, he quickly grasped what she wanted.

Brandon walked over to her and got down on his knees as he spread her legs. Gently moving her hand out of the way, he leaned in and started to lick at her slit. Her flavor filled his mouth and he enjoyed it quite a bit. Pressing his face into her more, he started to lick deeper.

---

Valerie continued to eat Mika out, licking as deeply as she could. She was really getting off on her moans and they were spurring her on. She could tell that her hips were slightly twitching, smiling to herself at that new reaction. Her own pussy was wet and her body hot, her arousal rising as they continued to play. As she continued to lick her deeply, her hand went up to massage Mika's clit in a circular motion. Her own moans continued to vibrate inside of Mika.

“ well guess your damn lucky but whatever.” Not really caring especially since it would be her turn anyway and it was better without one obviously. “ fuck...” she softly said feeling the odd sensation as her hands held his head. “ go a bit slower you know.” Her soft moans finally heard as she feels it.

——

Mika did cum a bit faster again as she was teased, her hips twitching as she was really breathing heavy with how many times already now having a bit of drool though as she stared up with her chest moving fast along with her deep breathes as her body would try to even recover.

Last edited:
Brandon slowed down the licking when Angel asked him to. His tongue slowly traveled from the bottom of her slit to the top. Keeping the same pace, he licked a bit harder each time. Going off of her soft moans, he was able to tell what she liked and adjust accordingly.

---

After the last orgasm, Valerie felt like Mika was ready for a break. Raising her head up, she leaned in and gave Mika a soft kiss. After she pulled away, she smiled at her.
"It's your turn now. Don't hold back."
Being the more sexually experienced of the two, she could take it rougher.

" shit...." she would whine softly with a grin feeling his warm tongue moving along her folds, her hands moving to hold his head as Angel felt him move. " heh I need to see you eat ice cream maybe..." making the dirty joke as she let him continue. " the only other ice cream you can taste if you know what I mean." giving another soft moan as she sat up.

----

Mika blushed seeing that it was actually finally her turn now, "uhh..." saying softly with a blush as she moved to put her panties back on at least and slowly crawled over still feeling weird with her body before finally moving down and leaning in as her tongue slowly started to touch between her folds.

Back
Top Bottom