Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vacation is Here (Grave and Wiki)

Brandon kissed Angel deeply and enjoyed how she pushed her big boobs against his chest.
"That sounds good. It's definitely a lot warmer here than it is back home."
He lifted her shirt and bra to expose her breasts and took them in his hands.
"You have the most perfect breasts, babe."
He gave her nipples licks and some suckling, groaning in horny delight.

As he licked and suckled them, his hands enjoyed their delicious weight and played with them. Interspersed among all of this were some deep kisses. Love and lust mixed together for a while as Brandon shared this moment with the woman he loved. After a bit, he readjusted her bra and shirt to be as they were before and let her get back in the passenger seat.
"Let's head on back."
After starting the car, he pulled out and began heading the other direction on the coast highway back to the resort.

( heh pulled out ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

She suddenly started to moan as her cheeks had already gone red, feeling his tongue and sucking around them as she held a bit tighter not really being able to do really anything else of course before she shook her head to calm down. “ I was trapped jeez....” Teasing as she poked his cheek and fixed her shirt.

(Giggity.)

Brandon chuckled as she poked him and said that.
"It was a pleasure trap, though."
After they reached the resort, he parked the car and headed inside with Angel. As they were walking to the elevator, he texted everyone that they were headed to the beach. He always enjoyed going to the beach with Angel because she looked so sexy in a swimsuit, but he was also excited because it was a perfect day for going. He would miss it when they would have to go back home, so it was best to enjoy as much of it as he could.

Angel stretched, taking her phone for music, putting her hands in her pocket and just walking behind though also just checking stuff on her phone.

Brandon got into the elevator with Angel and took it up to the floor their room was on. Once in the room, Brandon let Angel have the bathroom while he would change in the main room.
"You always look sexy in a bikini, babe," he said with a wink.
Before she went into the bathroom, he gave her a heated deep kiss. Once the bathroom door shut, he stripped down and changed into a pair of green swim trunks. As he waited for Angel, he checked his phone and saw that the others would meet them at the beach.

Angel followed, kissing back as she went to get her things and change though putting her normal clothes on top of course and getting a towel before walking out with him, “ big fat anime tiddies...” Simply saying when she heard him about the bikini.

Brandon chuckled when she said that.
"You do definitely have those."
He put his arm around her waist and walked with her to the elevator. After they took it down, he walked with her to the beach. The rest of the group had already arrived, setting up beach blankets and waving them over. When they reached there, he noticed something different about Mika.

"Hey, you're wearing a bikini again."
"I've been trying to get her to wear them more," Valerie said.
"You've got a great figure Mika," Ayako added, "You should never be afraid to show it off."
Brandon turned back to Angel.
"I'm gonna hit the water. You going in, too?"

Angel followed and saw everyone, looking around as she sat a bit with Mika standing and looking around as belle was just sitting.

“ hell I’d smash ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)” Mitsu of course replying as she heard them just being the weird perv. Mika just looked a bit embarrassed, “ uhhh...thanks...” saying to the two fixing it a bit though. Angel looked back at him, standing up and walking behind as she jumped on his back, “ CHARGE AND ATTACK!!” She yelled waiting for him to go.

Mitsu's comment got a chuckle from everyone, though Ayako gave her a light elbow shot in the ribs. Valerie thought it was cute how Mika still seemed embarrassed by compliments, though she was getting better. Brandon laughed a bit as Angel jumped on his back and yelled out the command like she was a General. He began running for the water, letting out a battle cry as he did. The moment was too cute not to get on video, so Valerie recorded it with her phone. Brandon jumped into the water, taking Angel with him.

They were submerged for a bit, but then came up. Brandon was laughing, always enjoying being silly with Angel.
"Our enemies didn't stand a chance."
Laying on his back, he started to float in the warm water.
"I got it!" Valerie triumphantly called to them.
Brandon gave her a thumbs up and smiled as he looked up at the perfect blue sky.

“ ahh..” replying feeling the elbow as of course she didn’t really expect it, stretching as she sat down to look out. Angel finally got to the water with him, letting go as she shivered a bit, going to sit down for a bit in the less deep side of the water before eventually going back out to swim.

After Angel came back out to swim, Brandon floated toward her. After she surfaced, he smiled at her.
"This has been a great vacation. I wish we could spend the winter here every year."
His hand reached out and gently brushed some wet hair out of her face.
"You always look beautiful no matter what you're doing."

Brandon chuckled. Out of the two of them, Angel was usually the one to take it there.
"Well, you always look good doing that, too."
Valerie decided that she would go for a swim, as well. Kari took out a sandwich that she had brought for lunch and began to eat it. Ayako was content to work on her tan for now.

“ why is it damn easy.” Seeing as she could make anything a dirty joke with Mitsu as she stuck her tongue before getting up to wrap her arms around him and swim around. Mitsu would play with the sand, making a small battlefield with small round and square bunkers and little towers and tanks that were simple but worked as Mika and belle would playing the game of seeing how close they could get to the ocean before running away from the waves.

"Probably because you're really hot," Brandon replied with a smirk.
As she wrapped her arms around him and began to swim around, Brandon kicked his legs to keep moving. He took her under and they spun around before surfacing while standing up. He looked down at her bikini top, which was showing off a fair amount of cleavage.
"You always drive me crazy with those."
Angel had a sexy figure, but her breasts were definitely the most eye-catching part of her.

“ is that why you wanna swim you perv.” Teasing as she jumped back to make a splash with her tiddies bouncing. “ you can’t milk these....” going back to swim again as she went to the edge then back and eventually out to sit again with a towel. “ well if only I had a guitar or something..” feeling like playing something as she stretched but shivered a bit waiting to be warm.

( here’s the obvious reference again ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Last edited:
Brandon chuckled.
"Maybe," he teased back.
When she jumped back and her boobs started bouncing, he really liked the view. He shook his head at her pun about the Internet and watched her sit on the beach. Lounging back, he started to float on the water again. Closing his eyes, he felt the tranquility of the warm water.

mika and belle would still do their battle a bit before eventually they just sat down to relax as well though mika sitting back and closing her eyes, with mitsu standing to stretch and also being that with that she was showing off her bikini like that. eventually though everyone would start to actually swim and relax as they they would all hang out together today on the beach.

Last edited:
As everyone was swimming, Brandon dove under the water. Swimming over to Angel, he playfully pulled her under the water. After they both came up, he laughed.
"You have to watch out for sharks in the water."
Having swam for a bit, Brandon started to feel hungry.
"I'm gonna hit the concession stand, anyone want anything?"

angel held her a breath a bit as they would come up, moving to push him by the chest with her legs before moving over to get on his back, her tiddies pressing against his back and being able to see cleavage of course before slowly jumping back so her bikini wouldnt obviously fall off. Checking for a moment she would get back to everyone before sitting down and trying to get warm again now. Mika stretched, " of course soda!! though dont know what they have for snacks and stuff." being of course addicted to it before belle stretched and put his arms on his knees casually. " or guess we should all just go and eat out if they have some restaurants out here though." as he stood with mitsu stood with crossed arms as they would all decide to just go together then anyway.

Brandon nodded.
"Yeah, I guess that would be fine."
He dried off with a towel and began looking around. Thankfully, there was a beachside restaurant with indoor dining. After Brandon and everyone got there, they were shown to tables that were next to each other. Brandon took a booth with Angel while Kari and Belle sat across from them.

At the table behind them, Valerie sat with Mika while Ayako sat with Mitsu. After the waitress got their drink orders, Brandon began to look at the menu. It was a restaurant that specialized in seafood, though it did have other choices.
"What do you guys think?"
Their drink order came, though they requested more time before ordering. Brandon took a sip of his Pepsi as he continued to look over the menu.

Everyone had sat down and relaxed, looking over the menu and of course just talking about random things before it would soon be time to order. “ seafood and like it’s on a damn beach is cool as hell.” Angel would start before looking over and finding something, “ and I found what I want.”

Belle would laugh a bit though of course again with his dirty joke, “ imagine if I did swim and left my shirt though.” Before laughing and seeing if Kari would obviously do anything.

Mitsu and Mika had also found what they would order as well, now waiting to order with everyone and just relax for a while with their little table.

Brandon nodded.
"Seafood sounds good to me. I wonder what kind of fish they have on the menu."
Kari rolled her eyes at Belle's dirty joke.
"It's not like I've never seen you without a shirt, you dork."
The waitress returned and took everyone's order, with Brandon deciding on lobster since he had not seen any fish that he was in the mood for.

" the only times you've seen it is when I change, the beach, or the other thing if you know what I mean." of course talking more about the last though, having the obvious smirk as it still worked. Belle looking over at the menu before waiting as he leaned back with everyone else just really doing their own thing with mika boredly looking around as they now waited for their orders.

Kari rolled her eyes again at what Belle said.
"Yeah, yeah."
She smiled and placed her order. After a little while, the waitress brought the orders to both tables, most of them having gone with seafood. Brandon took a fork and got a bite of the lobster meat.
"Oh, man, that just melted in my mouth."

The groups continued to eat for a while. After Brandon had eaten half of his lobster, he took a drink of soda.
"So, guys, here's what I'm thinking. Why don't we rent a boat and sail around the area for a while. I bet there's islands and scenery that we haven't seen yet. I think it would be fun."

Back
Top Bottom