Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vacation is Here (Grave and Wiki)

RE: Christmas Only Cums Once A Year (Grave and Wiki)

Valerie felt Mika move and opened her eyes, but then closed them when she wasn't going anywhere. The hot tub felt just right, not too hot but not too cool, either. She closed her eyes and drifted back into a half-sleep state. Brandon was still chilling, but decided to go for a swim. He got out and began swimming again. He was going to do a few more laps, and then they could head out if they were ready.

Mika sat up and stretched her arms, "you seem tired Val? lets go then.' she said putting a hand on her cheek and smiling softly happy that her best friend cared for her a lot. she watched Brandon for a moment then gave another relaxed sigh and leaned back again.

Valerie opened her eyes and smiled.
"Yeah, a little bit. This water feels soo good."
She sat up and looked around, noticing no one looking at them. She then leaned in and gave Mika a quick peck on the lips.
"Yeah, I'm ready to go."

She got out of the hot tub and headed for the women's locker room. She showered off, making sure to get her private areas, and then headed for her locker. She got her stuff, stripped down, toweled off, and then put her clothes back on. She combed her hair quickly so that it would dry nicely. She went to the door, waiting for her friend to join her. Brandon was in the men's locker room finishing up.

Mika sighed and got up, crossing her arms, and shivering slready, she hates the cold the most. " weirdo...." She told her agajn noticing the kiss again mika followed, washing off and changing. She sighed and like how she felt refreshed and all warm again, following her back out and looking around.

The three met up again outside in the lobby.
"You girls have a good time?"
"Yeah, it was really fun."
The three were back in the car and soon back at the siblings' house. Valerie went up to her room with Mika.
"So, did you want to watch that show we started yesterday?"

Brandon went into his room. He picked up the phone and decided to call his girlfriend's phone number. Their finals schedule had been different, and she had important things to do at home that prevented her from coming to his house with him. They had agreed to meet up on Christmas, and both were excited about the meeting.

Mika just nodded quielty with a smile showing she did have fun too. When they got home mika of course followed her friend up to her room and sat down on her bed, "sure, just turn on the computer then and Leanne show you." Mika stretched and laid on her bed with a smile.

The girl had been excited for Christmas, she had could get presents and of course christmas had to do with a lot of mostly fun stuff. Angel a young college girl who was one of the smartest in her class though not as shy as many people think of her though she wasn't always outgoing either. Angel was mostly a game and a nerd about most things and she liked to read some books whenever there really wasn't anything to do. She had been busy with things and there was no time to hang out with her long time boyfriend Brandon who she couldn't really see as much as she wanted though she would try to make it up by coming over to hang out for Christmas so at least she was trying

Angel was busy watching some tv in her room when she suddenly heard her phone which sat on her desk, she picked it up and said, "hello? This is angel..." She said not bothering to see who it was firstv the caller ID angel was a girl with skin as white as snow, purple colored eyes with grey hair, the ends of it dyed a dark purple color. She was 19, 5"6 in height.

Valerie smiled.
"Okay."
She turned on her computer and went to the video that they had been watching. After skipping the intro, which they had already seen, she went over to the bed and laid down with Mika. She put her arms around her in a spooning fashion and rested her head on her shoulder to watch the show. In this moment, there was nothing that made her happier than just being like this.

Brandon smiled as he heard his woman's voice.
"Hey, baby. It's me, Brandon."
He waited for her to say hi back and other such things.
"So, what's up? I miss you."

Mika sighed and glanced over at her, then took a small pillow and put it under her, she felt how close valerie was and blushed, seeing how she was suddenly all touchy and clingy with her after that kiss. She knew they were close but right now It was as if they were sisters just showing some love to each other.

" oh hey...been busy as you already know, I'm finally on vacation until after Christmas and right now I'm just at home bored." She said with a shrug. "Tommotow I'll be coming over, ummmm if it's not a trouble for you I was thinking of coming in the morning, but I don't have a ride to get to your place once I reach the airport...umm would you mind picking me up sweety?" She asked layig on her side.

Valerie heard her sigh and felt a bit embarrassed. She didn't want to be too clingy or anything. She just enjoyed being close to her, and hoped Mika understood.
"Mika..."
She bit her bottom lip, feeling nervous.
"If I'm being too clingy or touchy-feely, just say so and I'll back off."

Brandon smiled.
"That's great. Yeah, I just got home yesterday."
He felt elated as she said she was coming tomorrow morning.
"No, that's not too early. I'd be happy to pick you up and take you over to my place. My parents are going to love you, I just know it."

Angel smiled, "ok that's it then, I'll see you tommorrow, love you brandy.." She said giving a kissing sound through her phone then Waiting for a moment and hung up when he would say pick her up.

Mika glanced up to her, "ok...I just need my space too sometimes...but for now I don't mind...I'm glad your my best friend Val.." She said turning on her side and continuing to watch from the computer.

Valerie nodded.
"I understand."
She was glad that Mika didn't mind the snuggling. She had a crush on Mika and wanted to be more romantic with her, but she understood the need to take it slow.
"I'm glad you're my best friend, too, Mi-Mi."
She turned back to the computer and continued watching the show, which she thought was good.

Brandon smiled.
"I love you, too, Angel."
He didn't really like being called Brandy, but he let her get away with it because she was special. He hung up after she did, being excited to kiss those lips tomorrow. He set his phone down before sitting on the bed. He turned on his PS3 and started playing his Batman game again.

Mika yawned and pulled the blanket up a bit, "maybe we should continue this tommotow after the episode. She saved the tab on the computer and turned off using it's sleep mode instead of shutting it down after they were done watching the first episode, walking back and laying on the bed again next to her.

Angel sighed and took a shower, changing her clothes and getting a small backpack to pack ibt some of her clothes just in case. She changed her own clothes then went to sleep.

Valerie nodded.
"Okay, if that's what you want to do."
She was actually excited to watch more, but Mika was tired, and she didn't want to watch it without her. After Mika got up, Valerie decided that she didn't want to sleep in her bra and jeans, so she removed it through her shirt and slid her jeans off so that she was sleeping in her shirt and pink panties. When Mika came back, she put her arms around her.
"Would you like to turn around and snuggle me back?"

Brandon continued to play his game and do some stuff on the computer. He beat the game on hard mode, and was proud of himself. He was definitely looking forward to playing the newest game in the series, Arkham Knight. After several hours of doing his own thing, he changed his clothes and laid down. Brandon was very excited to see his girlfriend tomorrow, and he definitely planned on having some fun with her. He closed his eyes and went to sleep.

Val your such a weirdo but I love you..." She said turning and laying her head on Valerie's chest. Mika soghed and put her arms around her, closing her eyes to sleep.

Valerie chuckled.
"You like it, so that makes you a weirdo, too. I love you, too, Mika."
She gently kissed her on the forehead and then closed her eyes to snuggle her. Within minutes, she was asleep.

Brandon woke up the next morning and quickly got showered and dressed. He was excited to see Angel for her first Christmas at his house. He headed out of the house and got into his car, headed for the airport. When he arrived, he saw his lady love waiting in front of the airport. She looked amazing, with a great figure and an awesome D-cup chest. Her hair was looking awesome, as usual, and she had a great personality that made her shine on the inside and outside.

He stepped out of the car and walked over to her, beaming with pure joy.
"Angel, you look amazing, babe."
He put his arms around her and gave her a deep kiss on the lips.
"I love you," he said after he pulled away.
He reached down to grab her bags before putting them in the trunk of his car.
"So, how was the trip?"

Angel was wearing a black dress, and a small hat clipped to her hair, holding a pair of bags. Finally she had the time to arrive and come back again ever since she had to move away from where she lived before. Angel set her bags down and sighed, leaning against the wall with a short black cane in her hands, it was nothing special but she did like wearing this outfit in particular. Angel sighed and looked around when she heard a voice seeing it was Brandon, happy she was finally there to see him again. She slowly turned around and wrapped her arms around him giving a kiss back. " well thanks brandy." She said with a giggle calling him the nickname again, she followed him to the car and opened the passenger seat getting in and sitting down, "it was...relaxing and nice..and I love you too." She said with an innocent smile.

Mika's eyes slowly opened as she slowly looked up to see the beans of light shine through the window, making the room glow with pure natural light. She slowly glanced over and saw valerie still sleeping next to her, laying on her back and wrapping around valerie quielty giving a kiss to her forehead and letting her sleep longer.

Brandon smiled at her and started the car.
"This is going to be great."
He drove back to his house and quietly opened the door.
"I think everyone else is still asleep, so we'll have to be quiet."
He hefted her stuff up the stairs and led her into his room.
"Well, this is my room."

He sat down on the bed with her and put his arm around her.
"It's hard to believe how time has flown since I met you Freshman year. I think you were wearing that same hat."
He chuckled and kissed her on the cheek.
"It's just so great to see you. I plan on spending lots of time with you."

Valerie was still fast asleep. She felt so warm and comfortable snuggling with Mika. A part of her was conflicted, wanting to be romantic with her, but not wanting to be open about it yet. These worries were not present when they were alone together, and she would resolve them as time went on.

Angel sighed and leaned back, relaxing as they finally headed back to their house. She followed him in and went up to his, nodding and knowing the rule not to wake everyone else up. Angel decided to sit on the bed just so she didn't have to walk or stand anymore, looking over at Brandon agains fm leaning back a bit with her arms holding her up from behind, " it's the same one when I was sill in the school band don't you remember?" She leaned against his chest a bit, happy he still showed that he loved and cared no matter that they never really saw each other accept when they were at school. She looked up and giggled, " well Im glad I'm not the desperate one..." She teased

Mika yawned and stretched her arms for a bit before they went back to wrapping around her again. Miku loved her as being the only person who was really there for her like a best friend should, and they had so many memories that she couldn't forget at all, everything was fun when they were doing something together and she hoped that they could have a good Christmas together most of all. Mika just held her close and closed her eyes deciding to rest a bit more until valerie woke up.

Brandon thought about it.
"Oh, yeah. I remember you telling me that now."
She teased him a bit about being desperate, and he chuckled.
"It's not my fault that I'm so addicted to you. You're just so lovable."

He leaned in and kissed her again, making it a slow and passionate kiss. When he pulled away, he rested his forehead against hers.
'Whatever you want to do today, we can. I want you to have fun and enjoy yourself."
He reached under the bed and showed her a box of condoms.
"And we'll have the house to ourselves at some point, so..."

Valerie opened her eyes and saw Mika's beautiful face. This made her happy, and she was glad that she had snuggled with her all night. Even though she talked like it, Valerie thought that she was responding to her love.
"Good morning, my beautiful Mi-Mi."
She leaned up a bit and whispered in her ear.
"Kiss me," she said softly.

Angel sighed and let him kiss her, holding his hand in hers with a smile but sitting up a bit and letting of his hand when he shown her something. She scooted back and blushed so much after that. "B..but shouldn't we take things slow? I just got here for one and we haven't even done anything special yet, why would you be thinking about that already?" She asked crossing her arms and seeing him act so immature to her at the moment.

Mika slowly opened her eyes, pretending that she just woke up as well. She yawned and pulled the blanket up a bit, seeing that she was already awake, "I swear you'll always be such a weirdo to me..." She teased with a quiet giggle deciding to kiss her cheek instead.

Brandon saw her blush hard and was a bit surprised.
"Well, I didn't mean we'd do it right now. I meant after we had a date or something today."
He scooted closer to her after she crossed her arms.
"It's okay, baby. We won't do anything unless we both want to, you know that."

Brandon scooted the condoms back under the bed. He gently took her hand.
"I want today to be very special for us. So, let's just forget about that for now and enjoy our time together."

Valerie giggled and appreciated the kiss on the cheek. At least it was a start.
"Well, we can be each other's weirdos. I wouldn't have it any other way."
She gently kissed Mika on the lips and then got up to put some pants on.
"I'll go down and get breakfast ready."

Valerie went down the stairs and decided to make some pancakes again. Instead of bacon, she decided to cook sausage. Her parents were out on holiday shopping, so she had gotten time for herself and Mika. It made her happy to have the time alone with her, since they were best friends and on the cusp of being something more.

" I was just surprised....and I'll do it when I feel like I'm ready to commit." She laid her head on her shoulder then held his hand, "just..please don't be so straightforward with it..." Angel stood up and stretched, taking his hand and walking downstairs, "I feel like watching some tv then." Angel did notice the tv in his room but she thought it would be more better to spend it in a more warm and cozy place, in the living room.

Mika just watched her leave, " she acts like an idiot sometimes...but she's my idiot..." She said to herself since Val didn't hear her say that anyway. Mika Sighed and went over to go to the bathroom then came back out and decided to change her clothes too.

Brandon was confused.
"Ready to commit? We've been together for almost four years, and you're still not sure if you're ready to commit to me?"
He held her hand.
"Okay, I guess."
He walked down the stairs with her, and smelled the food cooking.

"Valerie must be up. She'll have breakfast ready soon."
He sat down with Angel on the couch and put his arm around her. He turned the TV on and found something they both liked.
"Can I count on you to let me know when you're ready for the...you know?"
He hadn't meant to make Angel nervous, and he was a bit disappointed that she wasn't more excited about it.

"Of course...I will.." She said kissing his cheek and leaning her head against him with her hand on his chest. "Time doesn't matter in the past, it's allabout now and the future.." Angel sighed and just relaxed with him happy that at least he understood her for the most part.

Mika sighed and when she was ready, put her dirty clothes away and walked out the doors meeting them downstairs. She sat on the stairs for a moment and pulled her socks up, making sure that she didn't look like a mess before she stood up to walk down again.

Valerie finished getting the breakfast ready and walked to the doorway.
"The food's ready. Everyone come get some."
She put some plates on the table for Brandon, Mika, and Angel. She came back to the doorway.
"Hey, Angel. Welcome to our home."

She was happy to see that the two were finally together this time. She put some pancakes and sausage on her plate and sat down to eat.
"So, Mika, what were you wanting to do today? Did you want to watch more of that show?"

Brandon smiled and nodded.
"Okay. Just take your time and when we're ready, it will happen."
It felt nice, just being close to her like this. When Valerie came to let them know that breakfast was ready, he turned to her.
"You hungry?"

Back
Top Bottom