Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vacation is Here (Grave and Wiki)

RE: Christmas Only Cums Once A Year (Grave and Wiki)

She sighed and sat down on her bed leaning back against them wall with crossed arms not really wanting to do anything on the computer anymore. Mika closed her eyes and yawned, " ummm..sure." Not being sure that she would like what valerie wanted though. Mika looked down, her cheeks becoming warm and red, " valerie, wouldn't it be weird to have a first kiss with a girl than a boy?" Mika hadn't really kissed anyone herself, just because of mostly her shyness and it took a lot to get her to trust someone. " I'll..t-try cause your my friend and you took care of me." Mika told her feeling like she just made it more embarrassing for herself personally.

Valerie chuckled.
"It's not my first kiss, silly. My first kiss was at summer camp when I was 13, and it was with a boy named Billy Ambrose. We were pretty close, but he moved away the next summer and I haven't seen him again except on Facebook. For my first kiss with a girl, though, I wanted it to be someone I was close to. You're my best friend, so you get the honors."

Valerie scooted closer to her friend, so that their faces were inches apart. She gently brushed the blonde hair out of Mika's face, and thought that she was beautiful. She guessed it was her shyness that kept her from having relationships, because she sure had everything else going for her. She placed her hands on the warm cheeks of her friend and slowly leaned in. Valerie closed her eyes and felt her lips touch her friend's in a soft kiss. She held it there for a moment and gently massaged Mika's face before pulling away.

Valerie opened her eyes and gave her a gentle smile.
"That was...nice."
She removed her hands from Mika and scooted back a bit. She had heard that kissing a girl was different, and it definitely was as far as the softness of the lips was concerned. She had never tongue-kissed a girl before, but she wasn't sure she was ready for that yet. She wouldn't mind kissing Mika again sometime, but once was good for now.

"Okay, I guess it's off to bed then."
Valerie went into the closet and changed out of her clothes into pajamas, which were pink lounge pants and a long-sleeved lounge shirt. She laid down on her bed, resting her head on the pillow.
"Good night, Mika. I'll see you tomorrow."
She closed her eyes and began to rest.

Brandon was doing well on his game. He had beaten half of the storyline, but was getting too tired to continue. He saved his game and put the game in the case before changing clothes for bed. He wore a red long-sleeved lounge shirt and red and black lounge pants. Brandon then laid down on the bed, excited to continue tomorrow. Within moments, he was asleep.

Mika wasn't the type to really like dating much, she was the shy and submissive one when it can to those and it was true she didn't really share a real kiss with someone special like what valerie did. Sure it was her first kiss with her but in her head mika didn't really count that as a true first kiss and she doubted she would get that at all in her life. Mika wasn't depserate either, her mature and shy self were able to stop her before she would really make the wrong move with boys or girls when she thought of that.

Mika soghed and blushed looking away but she quickly snapped out of it and went to the bathroom to change. When she was done, she slowly walked out and laid beside, already sleeping.

The next morning, Valerie woke up with Mika sleeping beside her. There was only one bed, so she was used to sleeping side-by-side like this. She got up and went to the bathroom, coming back to a groggy Mika.
"You want some breakfast?"
At this point, Brandon entered the room.
"Good morning."

He yawned.
"In a few hours, would you girls like to come with me down to the recreational center. I was wanting to do some swimming, and the hot tub would be nice for fighting off this cold."
He knew Mika liked to swim, so he hoped she would take him up on his offer.

Mika yawned and turned to the side, slowly opening her eyes and sitting up with a mess of hair around her like it usually was when she woke up. " of course.." She aid glancing over at valerie then stretching her arms with another yawn. Mika laid on the pillow again and turned to look at both of them, " but I don't have anything to wear its swim, and you might already know another obvious reason.." She said deciding to let them figure that out. She was very embarassed with many things, and she was pretty shy even more to some common things unlike most girls. Mika mostly had the appearance and some personality of a mature adult or more like an older sister actually.

Valerie nodded.
"I'll go down and get some breakfast ready."
She was a decent cook and had some practice. She padded down the stairs and got the griddle ready. She decided to make some pancakes and some sausage. She always liked to start the day with a nice breakfast.

Brandon smiled.
"I get that you're shy about your body. But you need to have some fun and not be so uptight."
He walked over to the closet and found a one-piece swimsuit that she could wear.
"You and Valerie are about the same size except in the chest area, so I'm sure you could fit in one of her swimsuits. She wouldn't mind you borrowing one, I'm sure."

Brandon sat down next to her.
"You are a beautiful young woman with a great body. I know that girls are really self-conscious about their bodies and all that, but let's be real, you have nothing to worry about. It's more in your head than your butt."
He chuckled and laid the swimsuit down.

"As a guy, I know when a girl looks great, and you do. So don't be a stick in the mud, Mika."
He gently patted her shoulder.
"For now, though, let's get some breakfast."
He got up and went downstairs. It really did confuse him why Mika was so shy, and if there was a reason for it or just part of her personality.

Mika looked over at valerie as she left and gave a small nod then turned back at Brandon who seemed he had a lot to say about her even after a little time, she just had a feeling. "Well you wouldn't really get it since your not a girl, it's just something I have with me, so I'm sorry if I Dont seem like a girl to have fun all the time." She rolled her eyes seeing that this conversation was really pointless and it had no clear idea other than he looked like a wont kid who was bothered by her being so shy all the time. "I'll be down in a moment." She said waiting for him to leave and chnage her clothes.

Brandon sat down at the table. His conversation with Mika had been far from being as productive as he had hoped. Her shyness was not the real issue with him. The real issue is that no matter how friendly he tried to be toward her, she acted like a cold fish to him. He guessed he would just have to give her time. Maybe she would see that he wasn't so bad if he gave her another one hundred years.

Valerie turned to her brother and placed the food on the table.
"Val, can I ask you something?"
"Sure."
"Is Mika...Well...Is she always really cold?"
"No. Why?"

"I've been trying to be nice and friendly toward her, and she just keeps shooting me down."
"Mika is just painfully shy. But once she warms up to you, she's great."
"I guess," Brandon said with a shrug.
He got some pancakes and some bacon, eating them.
"Man, this is good!"

Valerie smiled and sat down to eat.
"You know, Bran, it might also be the time of day. Not everyone is jaunty at this time of the morning."
"Now you're just making excuses for her," Brandon said with a grin.
It was Valerie's turn to shrug. Mika was just Mika, and that's all there was to it.

She was the last person down, but he didn't really care, she would take some time if she wanted. Mika slowly turned and walked sifting down met to valerie and taking a plate already getting done food and starting to eat. Right now she kept her emotions away, Mika didn't see eyelet needing to be like a happy little school girl, though she also didn't act like she hated them, jsut mostly neutral even f it didn't really seem like it. "Good morning ..." She said getting up and hugging both of them and then sitting back down to eat again.

Valerie smiled.
"Good morning."
She hugged her friend back and then sat down to eat again. Brandon hugged Mika back, glad to have gotten the hug. His solution to Mika's shyness would be just to accept her as she was. If he gave her time and respect, he was sure they would become good friends.

"Good morning, Mika," Brandon replied.
After the three had eaten for a bit, Brandon turned to her.
"So, I'm curious about your name. Mika is a Japanese name. Do you know why your parents gave it to you?"
Valerie had been curious about that, as well, and knew the answer, but would let her friend tell him.

Mina leaned back with a happy sigh, loving how good it was to be full from eating so much good food. Mika looked over at him, tilting her head a bit, "well....I'm their only daughter and my mom wanted something special for me, everythig special, even the name. My parents didn't just want any common name either, because of that it took a while to come up with a name but they called me mika. They even had a little simple saying, my mika or just mm. They wanted everyone to know that they could rob my parents of everything but not their only daughter. Anything but taking me..."

Brandon nodded his head.
"Ah, I see."
"Sometimes I call her Mi-Mi," Valerie said with a giggle.
Brandon finished eating and set his things in the sink.
"I'm going to head upstairs and get my things. You girls should get around, too."

Brandon got up and went upstairs. Valerie finished her food and set it in the sink. She wrapped her arms around Mika, hugging her from behind.
"Thank you for the kiss last night. Maybe I'll be lucky and get another one?"
She gave her a kiss on the cheek and headed upstairs with her.

When she went into her room, she saw one of her one-piece bathing suits on the bed.
"Yeah, that one should fit you. I don't mind if you borrow it."
She reached into her closet and pulled out a turquoise two-piece. She also got a couple towels together.
"All set to go, Mika?"

Mika looked over at her, not really caring that valerie was teasing her for a bit. She put her things and sat back down waiting for a moment, "weirdo..." She said teasing her back for the nickname then following her up. "Well ok then if that's what you have." She took it and went to the batgrrom changing and comjng bsck, taking a towel from the bed and wrapping herelf with it, "yeah lets go then." Mika turned and walked out down stairs.

Valerie stuck her tongue out at her in response to her comment. She watched as Mika left then came back in the bathing suit. She guessed it was her shyness again. Brandon popped in and all three went out to the car. The recreational center was not far, and five minutes later they were inside the building. Brandon paid for all three, and then they split up to go the different changing rooms.

Valerie turned to Mika.
"I'll meet you there."
In the changing room, Valerie changed into her two-piece bikini, which showed off her impressive bust without being slutty. She walked out to the pool and joined Mika there. Brandon came walking up in blue swim trunks shortly after.
"Hey, looking good, Mika."

In the swimsuit, her nicely sized breasts and good body were shown off. He bet that she would have looked even better in a two-piece. Brandon dove into the adult pool and decided he was going to swim some laps for exercise. Valerie eased herself into the water and paddled around for a bit.

She follows quielty, waiting for valerie to change then walked back out to see a good amount of people and Brandon again as he was already changed and he had nod hurt on this time. She sighed and tried to relax a bit, putting the towel on a chair behind her and stretching her arms. "Ummm..thanks.." She said covering her chest with her arms for a moment keeping him from staring then sighed to calm herself a bit again and jumped into the pool. The water was nice and warm for her, and it also seemed relaxing as well

Mika looked around and decided to just swim arohnd and relax for a little while before she would get the chance to find a hot tub and relax there too for a while.

Valerie got a mischievous idea into her head. After Mika was nice and relaxed, she dove under the water. Coming up behind her, she began to tickle her. After a few seconds of it, she backed off.
"Hey, Mika, we should go on that slide over there."
She pointed over to the tall slide with the loops.

Brandon had gotten back around to their side of the pool. He gave them a nod and then was swimming again. The water was nice and relaxing, and it felt good on his muscles. After doing a lot of sitting and studying, it was great to move around again.

Mika was quietly floating on her back, the sun shining and making her pale white skin glow just from the rays hitting it. Mika quickly turned around hearing a sound behind her but it was too late, feeling we body squirm around as she was being tickled, she pushed and splashed at her to stop and couldn't help but laugh at the feeling of being tickled. Everything was sensitive, her personality and her body to most things. She sighed and crossed her arms, "not cool Val.." She said pretending to be mad, "fine I guess but after that I'm heading to the spa so I can relax better..." She said wrapping her arms around and trying to tickle her back.

Valerie grinned.
"I'm a tickle shark, what can I say. But I promise I won't do it again."
She nodded at her suggestion.
"The spa does sound nice."
Valerie giggled as Mika tickled her back.
"Okay, I deserved that one."

She walked with her friend to the top of the slide, going up several steps. As much as Valerie loved the slide, she always felt a bit afraid of heights when she got to the top. She went first, sliding down at increased speed before splashing into the pool. She swam away so that someone else would not land on her and climbed out with the ladder. When Mika came down, she waited for her.
"After the spa, I'm taking a dip in that hot tub."

Brandon had made his way back around.
"Where are you ladies going?"
"We're headed to the spa, Bran. We'll be back for a dip in the hot tub afterwards, though."
Brandon nodded.
"I'll be here."

Mika followed valerie to the water slide, she was never afraid of it, besides it going to fast, she sighed and when it was her turn she sat down and pushed herself down the slide, laying down and putting her hands up, after a moment she made it down and stood up, running out and stanisng next to her. "Same here..." She said lookig over to see him again, just kidding and letting valerie do the talking. She sighed and crossed her arms walking to the spa and getting in.

Valerie followed her friend into the spa. She relaxed and got into it, feeling its warmth relax her.
"Ah, this is great."
As she relaxed, she thought about their kiss and the feeling of her skin on Mika's. It made her warm and a little short of breath. Underwater, she reached out and gently took Mika's hand.

While the girls enjoyed the spa, Brandon continued his swimming. He did about five laps and decided that it was time to take a break. After he was rested, he decided to do about five more. After he was done with that, he would relax in the hot tub.

Mika leaned back and sighed, crossing her arms and relaxing, "this is really nice." She said not noticing her take her hand and hold it. Mika didn't really think of anything in particualr right now accept to relax and have fun. She loved her best friend the most in the world going through a lot together with their friendship whenever they hung out.

Valerie just relaxed, and time seemed to drift by. She was not sure, but she thought she might fallen asleep. She let go of Mika's hand and pushed herself out of the water.
"That was great. Let's head to the hot tub now."
She waited for her friend to join her and then made her way there.

By the time they got in, Brandon was already there.
"Hey there."
They sat with Valerie and Brandon on both sides of Mika.
"So, did you girls enjoy your spa treatments?"
"Yeah, it was great."
She leaned back and just enjoyed the warmth on her skin.

mika sighed, closing her eyes and relaxing just like Valerie did. She smiled just enjoying her time and not really caring about anything, there was nothing in particular that bothered her right now and she hoped that the feeling would last a while longer after they left the pool together. Mika followed with a nod and got in the hot tub not really caring where they sat, Mika looked over at him and just gave another quiet nod, leaning her head against Valerie's shoulder

Valerie smiled as Mika laid her head on her shoulder. The two had been very close since they became friends, and with Valerie's growing curiosity, she was becoming interested in being more than friends. She could understand Mika's shyness, because she was a little timid about these feelings. Just as the two had gradually become friends, she was going to gradually experiment more with her and see how things went. She put her arm around Mika and held her close. She then rested her head against hers and relaxed in their closeness.

Brandon watched this with a bit of curiosity. The two definitely seemed close, and it would make one wonder if they were really just friends. But, that was none of his business. He leaned back and relaxed in the hot tub. He thought about his girl back at the college, and was planning to give her a call later. He closed his eyes and chilled as the water bubbled around him.

Mika sighed and closed her eyes just to relax and enjoy how the warm water helped to calm her mind and her body. She didn't feel like going back anywhere else since the air would be colder than usual since her body was so used to how hot the hot tub was already. she sat up a bit and slowly opened her eyes glancing over at Brandon then watching other people still going on the water slides and swimming in the other pool instead of staying here the whole time.

Back
Top Bottom