Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Which Witch? (Citizenanon, Mystic Angel)

Harry tilted his head to the side, giving her access to his neck as she teased him. He groaned in pleasure at the sensations she was causing. After a moment, he pushed her back a bit and ran his fingers over her tummy before moving his hands up to her swaying breasts. He teased his fingers over her curves before teasing her sensitive nipples.

"Do you have any idea just how sexy you are, Tabitha?" Harry asked as his fingers teased her body.

'' No.. Pretty sexy I guess.'' Tabitha said as she blushed, shrugged her shoulders. She had never really thought she was attractive consider she had mousy brown hair very seldom say more then a few words, looked like a human doll due to being so petite. The brunette had never really been told she was beautiful, although she'd had a few boyfriends none of them really lasted because she wouldn't give it up. Harry was her first, she wanted him to be her last because she was falling harder then she had ever fallen for anyone.

"I'd give you an O+ for sexiness if I could." Harry teased, wanting her to begin to understand and see how he was seeing her. As if to qualify that, he ground his hips against hers a bit, his own arousal was very evident as it pressed against her. Despite their earlier coupling, he was rock hard and ready to go. "See what you do to me?" He asked.

(( Sorry I took so long to reply just got sidetracked by real life.))

Tabitha just smiled as she looked into his eyes, continued to rub his chest. She nodded as she ran her fingers through his hair, started to kiss his neck. Being with Harry felt right, it felt almost magical. She couldn't put into words how he made her feel she just knew that he was the one she wanted to spend the rest of her life with, those feelings would never change as long as she was with him.

Back
Top Bottom