Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Which Witch? (Citizenanon, Mystic Angel)

Tabitha rode him as fast as she could as her hands roamed his upper body, she started to kiss his neck. She could feel him slowly start to thrust insync with her as she bounced up, down on him. Being with Harry made all her worries about her childhood go away, nothing could bring her down off the cloud she was floating on. She closed her eyes as she rubbed his shoulders, his chest as she started to nibble on his neck just a little.

Harry tilted his head back to give her access to what she seemed to want. He groaned in pleasure as he felt her lips on his neck. His own hands found her butt and gave it a strong squeeze and pulled her against him as he dug his heals into the bed and began to thrust fast and hard from below.

"Gods, Tabitha..." He groaned, "Such... mmm... Such an amazing witch..."

Tabitha rode him as fast as she could as she nibbled on his neck, ran her hands all over his body. She could feel hr second or third climax already building up, knew that one of them would have to let go pretty soon. Her body was dripping with sweat her hair was drenched, she could feel heat coming from her thighs as she rode him her heart racing while her breathing grew a little heavier.

Harry was close. Each movement of their bodies pushed him to a second orgasm, but he was not just going to ride it out. Harry wrapped his arms around Tabitha and held her to him as her body descended on his. Using his legs, he pushed and rolled her back over so that he was on top. Harry let her go and pressed his lips roughly against hers as he began to move inside of her once more with all the ferocity that he had before. He was so very close to the edge.

Arching her back Tabitha moaned as she wrapped her legs around his waist, she was so clos she cpuld feel her body tensing up. She gripped him as hard as she could, knew the harder she gripped at him with her walls he would erupt inside of her filling her up with his juices. Of cours she wouldn't be very far behind him, her breathing was very heavy as her heart pounded against her chest.

Harry could not handle any more as she clenched around him. Almost immediately, he came. For the second time that night, he buried himself inside of her tight, wet sex and erupted. He let out a loud moan of pleasure as he filled her once more before slipping forward a bit, his body worn and tired.

Tabitha was right behind him, let go as her juices covered his cock she noticed he looked tired. '' We can rest now. '' She said as she waited for him to slide out of her, smiled. Her first time had been amazing, she would never forget it but she also hoped that one day they could produce a child together.

Harry chuckled a bit as she gave him the okay to rest for the moment. He was tired for the moment and was of the opinion that it would take more than the wonderful witch beneath him to cause another stir, but time would tell. Harry leaned forward and pressed his lips lightly to hers for a brief moment.

"As you wish." He winked before gently pulling away from her and out. He shifted just slightly before letting himself fall onto the bed next to her. What small amount of alcohol he had consumed earlier was gone. Burnt through by their actions. Still, even with a perfectly clear head, there was nothing at all to regret.

"You sure you've never done that before?" Harry teased, "You're pretty much amazing."

'' I'm sure I've never done that before.. I think I would remember if I had, you were just as amazing.'' Tabitha said as she smiled kissing him back as she looked around the room, then looked at Harry. She couldn't stop smiling, her heart rate started to slow down as she laid next to him. Laying her head on his chest she rested her hand just above his waist, continued to smile as she closed her eyes giving them a rest until she was ready for another round.

Harry chuckled and lay back on the bed. He was comfortable there with Tabitha pressed against him and even closed his eyes. It was an odd thing for him to be so comfortable with someone so quickly. Especially as an Auror.

"I do hope this is not just a fling, Tabitha." Harry turned slightly on his side to face the witch in question. He would be a bit heartbroken if it was just a one night stand. Hell, he wanted it to be more than just fuck buddies. "What do you say to a real date? Not just meeting at a bar for drinks?"

" Sounds like a good plan." Tabitha said as she rested with her head on his chest, the hand that rested just above his waist was now draped over his torso. She didn't want just a one night stand right, being with Harry made her feel like there was no one else in the world. The young witch well she wasn't to young but looked young enough had never really known what true love felt like, she was falling for Harry very hard. Her job was so demanding she didn't have time for much, being with him was what she had needed to get her mind in a better place.

Harry smiled, despite the fact that she probably could not see him. He was pleased that she seemed to feel the same way. "So what's the plan now that you're back in town, Tabitha?" Harry asked with some curiosity. "You've got that job with the ministry, you planning on sticking around for a good while?" Harry had done a little bit of traveling after everything went down, mostly to Australia and the Asias, but he always returned back to England between trips and did not stay gone for too long. Now, between Teddy and work, he did not get that chance so often.

" Yeah I plan on sticking around." Tabitha said as she rubbed his chest, kissed him her head rested against his shoulder. She couldn't tell him what she did, that she was assigned to keep an eye on him but she could give him a chance to give her what she had always wanted. The brunette had never had time for relationships, now she could focus on that because Harry was part of her work.

"That's great." It really was. Dating would be difficult if they lived on different continents. Doable, but difficult. The whole being able to instantaneously teleport helped immensely. Harry was going to call again when a silver jackrabbit entered the room and ran up towards Harry. The communication was quiet, impossible for Tabitha to make out, but Harry tensed a bit. "I'm sorry to do this, Tabitha, but work calls." Harry smiled and moved his arm from around her body. "Feel free to get some sleep or help yourself to the kitchen. I'll be back as soon as I can." Harry made to get up from the bed.

'' Okay Harry.. Be careful Please.'' Tabitha said as she rolled over, grabbed one of his pillows. She cuddled it, closed her eyes hoping he would be okay. The killer was out there, with Harry gone she knew he or she could strike which worried her. She had been raised by muggles but really had no idea who her parents actually were, she had never been classified as muddblood or pureblood, she didn't know what she was all she knew was that she had graduated from Hogwarts.

"I will." Harry promised and started to get dressed. He cast a quick charm on himself to clean the evidence of their earlier actions off of him and summoned new clothes from the dresser and closet. He did not go for the standard auror uniform, but picked an all black ensemble that would give him a somewhat sinister appearance should he appear from the darkness. He smiled at Tabitha, "I'll be back as soon as I can, but you know how these auror deals can be. Might be all night." Harry smiled wide before apparating away.

Tabitha chewed on her lower lip as she hugged the pillow, tried to sleep. She tossed&turned the entire time he was gone, swore she heard noises several times. Sitting up in bed she looked around the room using her wand as a flash light, she pointed it toward the corner closet to the window. With a gulp she got herself dressed started freaking out as she got out of the bed, backed up against the wall her wand still in her hand.

Harry met his contact, took the information, then sent him back on his way before settling in for a bit of late night espionage. While Harry had the official Aurors investigating as legally as they could, Harry had, through leniency, alcohol, and money, built a small information network of the down trodden, homeless, and seedier folk in parts of the wizarding world. They were mostly harmless and enjoyed a bit of Harry looking the other way should the information they provided be up to snuff. Harry was standing in Knockturn Alley. He imagined his friends were still at the bar and drinking even though it was growing late. Danger being so close to his family made his face grim, but he kept his eyes open and settled in.

Hours later, Harry determined that it had been a huge bust. There had been nothing out of the ordinary for Knockturn Alley late at night. He made note to report a few dealings with his office for others to come check out, but he was certain that it was a dud lead. Harry looked around one last time before apparating to the Ministry, then back to his flat. As it was his flat, he did not bother apparating to the living room or outside, he apparated right to his bedroom and appeared quietly with his wand out.

Tabitha stood against the wall shaking her wand in her hand, she could see another wand. She knew the wand though, ran toward Harry wrapping her arms around his neck. '' Oh Harry it was horrible.. While you were gone I couldn't sleep, I swear I saw someone in the shadows watching me.'' She told him as she held onto him, shook in his embrace. Not a whole lot scared Tabitha but she hated being alone especially when there was a muggle killer on the lose, she just had a feeling she was on his list of potential muggle born witches.

"Hey, settle down. It's okay." Harry lightly caressed her back in the hopes of calming her a bit. To his knowledge, nothing had gone on here. The wards were still intact and just as strong as ever. It would take at least someone as powerful as he was to bring them down quietly. "I promise. There was nothing here, it's alright." Harry reached behind him and grabbed a bathrobe that hung from the wall and draped it over her shoulders. She could cover her front after they parted. "Why don't I make you some tea? Calm your nerves a bit?"

"Chamomile? Yeah, I think I have some of that." Harry said and returned her kiss before taking her hand and leading her from the bedroom to the kitchen. He set her down at a dining room table. "Just wait here, I'll be back in just a moment."

Harry walked away to the kitchen, which was visible from the dining room and began to fix coups of tea. Chamomile for her and earl grey with a dash of cream for him. He dropped a few biscuits on a table and floated the three dishes into the dining room. "Chamomile, just for you. So how are you feeling now?" Harry sat down at the table and immediately grabbed a cookie.

"It's alright." Harry said before sipping on his tea. "Things are running kind of high in the wizarding world right now with the new dark wizard running around."

In all honesty, the Dark Wizard did not scare Harry on a personal level. He had gone head to head with Voldemort a number of times. One did not come face to face with evil that many times without building up a resistance to fear. Of course, he had no idea how the public took his indifference to the murderer. Harry just wanted to catch him before someone else was hurt. He had no worry for his own safety, but for those around him.

Harry put his Auror face on now, "What did you see in there, Tabitha?"

Harry frowned at the thought of some figure bypassing his wards somehow. Tabitha seemed to be telling the truth, so far as she believed it. He was an accomplished Auror and could tell the liars from the honest truth more times than not and Tabitha was hitting all the cues for someone who honestly believed what they saw.

"I'm going to look into that. I don't like the idea of someone bypassing my wards and it's completely creepy that all they did was shush you." Harry commented. "Either way, you won't be alone tonight any longer." Harry smiled, "That much I can promise."

Harry chuckled at her intentions as she moved to his lap and wrapped her legs around his waist. This witch was insatiable and he knew exactly what she wanted. Well, it was difficult to miss the giant hints that she was shooting at him.

"Something tells me that you have something on your mind, Tabitha." Harry smiled and wrapped his arms around her to draw her close to him. He pressed his lips against hers in a searing kiss. His hands moved to the robe's belt and pulled it open so that the sides of the robe fell open.

" oh believe me I do." Tabitha said with a cheeky grin as she slid her hand up under his shirt, started rubbing his chest. She felt his lips press against her's in a searing kiss as he untied her robe letting it fall open, she broke that kiss as she leaned forward a little to kiss his neck. It still bothered her that someone had been watching her, had possible seen her half naked despite being covered with the sheets. She wondered who would be watching her like that, no one came to mind so she shrugged it off.

Back
Top Bottom