Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Which Witch? (Citizenanon, Mystic Angel)

C

citizenanon

The Wizarding world after the fall of Tom Riddle was a prosperous one. People were rejoicing, the economy was growing, the population boomed as people felt the world safe to bring children into, and most of all, life went on.

Students graduated, people were born, people died, the world kept on moving, regardless of how much some people had wanted it to stay stagnant and the same.

Harry Potter was not a person that wanted the world to stay stagnant. No, he had been fighting tirelessly against those that wanted to drag the world back to the dark ages. He joined the Auror academy after the fall of Voldemort and had since taken every opportunity to fight the good fight.

Not tonight though. Tonight he was going to meet up with his friends for a drink. Take some time off and simply forget that everything else exhisted for the evening.

What could go wrong with that?

It was with that mindset that Harry arrived at the Witch's Brew, a bar tucked away into a corner of Diagon Alley. It was dark, atmospheric, and best of all, nobody flipped their shit when he walked in. Most of the regulars knew him and those that did not were more interested in their drinks than the new guy that walked in. Harry grabbed a beer from the barman and carried it to a large round table in the middle of the bar. Everyone else would be arriving soon.

Harry had been quietly contemplating how much he would have liked to be taller than he was, but it had not happened that way. He was still on the shorter end of average. Harry's head shot up at being called out by an unfamiliar voice. His thoughts were cut short as he caught sight of someone that he had not seen for a while. She had grown up and certainly filled out as every witch did, but he recognized her.

"Tabitha Collins. Merlin, it has been years!" His smile was crooked as he waved her over, "Here, come sit with me. You're just in time for a bit of a reunion."

Just as he spoke, another couple of people began to trickle in. The first was Neville Longbottom who stood tall and proud. The young clumsy boy gone. All that was left now was a confident man and friend of Harry's. Susan Bones was next, then Hermione Granger, a few Weasley's, and several other of their classmates descended upon the group. Harry greeted them all, but kept his focus primarily on Tabitha. "How have you been?"

Harry shrugged and looked around at the group. "I've been pretty good. Just kind of moving on with single life. Teddy, that's my godson, Remus Lupin's kid, loves the new flat though. Can't keep his mitts out of anything when he visits." Harry finished his first drink and set it down. Almost immediately, the mug disappeared and another one showed up. Either the table was enchanted somehow or they had some really dedicated house elf staff here. He smiled and picked it up, "So tell me about you. What have you been up to since graduation? I've not seen you at all. Where have you been?"

Harry smiled as Teddy wandered off to join Andromeda. The two would only be poking their heads in for a moment as Teddy was still to young to get really get in, but people bent rules all the time. Andromeda was looking her age, but really, raising a second metamorphmagus must have been a handful.

Harry just got to be the fun godfather.

"Australia, huh?" Harry smirked and glanced at Hermione, "I made a trip down there right after the war for about a week. Pretty nice place. I may have to go back for a vacation sometime." Harry set his mug down and reached out to brush his hand against hers for a moment, "Are you back in town now? We should really try to catch up one of these days. Away from all of this..." Harry glanced about, "Fun."

"Ah." Harry said and took a long swallow of his drink. "Ginny. We... had a disagreement on what we wanted. Ginny was more than ready to stay home and begin a family, pop out a few kids and have a big Potter family." Harry eyed his drink and took another swig, "I've got a slightly different schedule in mind. Dark wizards keep popping up. I've got to travel, clean things up, help raise Teddy, and loads of other things." He smiled, "We decided to find our futures apart rather than together."

"Your turn now. I don't see any kind of ring on your finger. Not settled down?"

"Hey, everyone grows out of being that shy little kid eventually." Harry pushed, "Look at me. Or better yet, look at Neville, I led a school resistance, Longbottom. Doesn't matter what you were. What matters is what you are right now." Harry's eyes were alight with passion. Like Dumbledore before him, now that Harry had grown to a fully realized wizard, his eyes would occasionally spark with magic when he grew excited or passionate about something. "Now, enough of this brooding look through history. Let's have toast. You and I." Harry held up his beer. "To the future."

" To the future!!" Tabitha said as she picked up het glass, clanked it against his. She couldn't tell him her real job with the ministry, she hated it but she had to keep her cover which wasn't easy. Taking another sip of her drnk she tried to keep hetself from getting lost in his eyes, that wasn't easy either. Ever since her first year which had also been Harry's first year she found herself very intrigued by him, as the years went by her feelings toward him developed but she could never verbalize them.

Harry smiled as she toasted with him. It was not often that he got out and drank like this. Hell, he did not even keep anything in his flat, but it was certainly worth it tonight. Harry ignored the others around them, not noticing as Hermione pointed out his apparent interest in Tabith. Nor did he notice the Weasley twins laughing a bit and passing a few coins back and forth. Harry gazed at Tabitha and caught her eyes on his. If anything, his grin deepened and became a full smile as he noticed the attention. Harry lightly stroked her hand where he had brushed his fingers across it earlier, before the toast.

"It's getting a little warm in here, don't you think?" Harry asked, his green eyes alight with mischief. "I was thinking about taking a short walk to get some air. Want to join me?"

'' Yeah it is getting a little warm in here.'' Tabitha said as she smiled finished her drink, stood from the table. She smoothed out her skirt then pinned her cloak together, smiled at Harry. '' I would love to join you.'' The dark haired female placed a strand of hair behind her ear, ignored the others not on purpose but her mind was clearly focused on Harry. She'd had a crush on him for years, now she was finally able to pursue him without any complications. It's not that she didn't like other men it's just she'd had her share of failed relationships mostly because she wouldn't give them what they wanted, it's not that she didn't want to it's just she wanted her first time to be special.

Harry smiled at her agreeing to join him on his walk. He would have looked might foolish had she not agreed. Harry stood up from the table. He had no cloak, but was dressed for a cool evening out. Harry stepped closer to Tabith and placed a hand on her hip and guided her away from the table and group of friends, warriors, and survivors.

The bar had filled up, but outside of the rowdy group at the table, everyone else was rather quiet and reserved.

It was not until they had passed by that Neville looked to Hermione. "The hell was that all about?" Hermione shrugged and simply grinned into her mug as she took a break of arguing the theories of transfiguration vs charms.

The night air had grown crisp out and the alley was lit by regularly placed magical lamps that cast a golden glow down onto the street. "The Alley is certainly looking back to its old magical self." Harry commented as they stepped out into the night.

'' Yeah it is.. This town was so dim after the last battle, well I've always wanted to do something. If I'm being to bold feel free to tell me so since I was always rather shy in school.'' Tabitha took a deep breath placed her hand on Harry's cheek, pressed her lips against his. She pulled back, stepped a few feet away then waited for his reaction. It was unlike her to be so bold, maybe it was the alcohol but she was attracted to Harry, had always been attracted to Harry she was just afraid of rejection. She was from a well respected family that lived outside of Sydney, of course a person never met her parents since they didn't live in England but she was sure she could take Harry there someday.

Harry had not been shocked by her kiss. No, he had rather enjoyed the short sensation of her soft lips pressed against his own, but it had been so very, very short. Harry looked up and shot Tabith a teasing smile. His lips twitched just slightly.

"Well, I don't know, Tabitha." Harry stepped closer to her, invading her personal space. Harry reached up and lightly stroked her cheek, before cupping her jaw line in his palm. "I'm going to have to try again and see." Harry drew her closer to him and pressed his lips to hers. It was just a little forceful, stronger than when she had kissed him, and promised much, much more if she wanted it. After several long moments, Harry pulled back, but did not step away. "I think I like it."

'' That was.. That was amazing! '' Tabitha said as she smiled, looked into his blue eyes finding herself lost in them again. She never stared at his scar she didn't think it was all that interesting, she was interested in him not his scar. Besides she actually had one of her own that she had never shown anyone, she always wore sweaters under her robes because she never wanted anyone to see it. '' I have something to show you, no I didn't have to live with my mom or dad's family. but well. '' Before she said anything more she pushed up the sleeve of her sweater, revealed a scar that started at the middle of her wrist then went to the middle of her arm. She couldn't remember how it had gotten there but she had never ever showed anyone until now, she wasn't sure if he would find her more attractive or if he would be disturbed.

Amazing? Ah, he had come so very far from the days of kissing Cho and being covered in her tears. Harry's smile at her praise of his kissing faded slightly as he looked down at her wrist. He reached out and a rough finger lightly traced the length of the scar from her wrist to her arm. He as close to it as he dared without being rude. It was familiar to him and he recognized the basic outline rather quickly, but did not comment on that. The Dark Mark never turned into a scar like that. At least, not that he had ever seen.

"That's quite a scar." Harry said, commenting the obvious. He reached up and drew her sweater back down to cover the scar and covered it lightly with his hand since she obviously did not enjoy showing it off. "How did you get it?"

Harry laced his fingers through hers and began to walk towards the street and hoped she would walk with him.

'' I don't remember.. My mum said I fell, cut my wrist but it's shaped rather weird for just cutting myself.'' Tabitha said as she chewed on her lower lip, watched him lace his fingers with her's. She felt her heart begin to pound against her chest as she walked with him toward the street. There was something about Harry that attracted her to him, she could never place it but she didn't care she was just glad he hand't pushed her away or judged her the way others might. Her scar was one of the main reasons none of her relationships had worked out, it was because she refused to undress due to being afraid of the rejection or judgmental glances that would follow.

Harry was content to just walk in silence for the moment and enjoy a bit of piece. There were other people moving out and about, doing late night shopping or hitting the Leaky Cauldron for a late dinner. Some were even closing up shop.

"I agree. That is a bit odd for a cut, but it's no big deal. Albus had a scar the shape of the London underground on his knee and everyone knows about mine." Harry smiled, "A scar doesn't define who a person is."

There was a small area coming up that seemed to fall outside of the glow of the lights. As they neared it, Harry stepped into the darker area and pulled Tabitha with him. He wrapped his arms, stronger and more toned than his clothing hinted at, around her waist and drew her close to him. "I certainly don't care about any scars."

Tabitha smiled as they walked hand in hand, she listened to every word he said then felt him pull her into the shadows. She looked into his eyes, smiled as she kissed him again after hearing that he didn't care about scars. This was the first time she held truly been able to let her guard down, it felt simply amazing. She placed her hand up under his shirt, let the kiss linger not knowing if it was the alcohol or if her hidden feelings for him were growing stronger while she was with him.

Harry smiled into the kiss as he felt her fingers slide underneath his shirt. Years of quidditch, coupled with his slim frame made for a rather impressive physique. One that he had only honed further thanks to Auror training and duty. Harry broke the kiss and lowered his lips to her neck. He brushed her hair away before pressing his lips to the sensitive skin. He nipped at her neck above where a vampire might bite before raising his lips towards her ear.

"You can explore at your leisure, but not here. Not on the street." Harry nibbled at her earlobe. When he spoke, he whispered and his breath was hot on her ear. "Let's go back to my place and you touch all you like."

(Gonna be slow to respond. I'm moving.)

" Okay... Sounds good." Tabitha said smiling feeling his hot breath on her ear sent tingles through out her body, she had wanted this for a very long time. She didn't care about anything but Harry, letting him do whatever he wantd to do to her. Her confidence was high but she had just always been very shy, her scar scared a lot of men off but not Harry. She was happy he was okay with her scar, she was okay with his but barely noticed it due to his bangs covering it up. This was all a dream it had to be but then she realized it wasn't after punching herself then feeling it.

Harry nodded and wrapped his arms more securely around her. He pulled her against his chest. Not that he needed to for what he was doing, but just because he liked the feel of the young witch against him. When she was secure, Harry concentrated on their destination, let his wandless magic take form, and apparated them away from the Alley.

There was a very quiet pop when they arrived in a new and dim room. Harry reluctantly released her from the closeness that he was enjoying and simply waved a hand around the room to activate the lights. The casual wandless magic was well practiced and well executed.

"My flat." Harry said and glanced around. They were in a sitting room decorated with what appeared to be modern muggle furniture. Book shelves lined the wall and full of old school books, new spell books, Auror manuals, and even what appeared to be borderline dark magic books as well. "Now... where were we?"

" Right about here." Tabitha said as she kissed him, slid her hand up under his shirt as her other hand caressed his cheek. She untied her cloak, let it fall to the floor but managed to keep her clothes on for now. Just being near Harry made her feel like she had been waiting for this her whole life, she wanted nothing more then to have Harry be her very first.

Harry did not say anything as they kissed. His hands found her hips and began directing them towards the bedroom. He was not paying attention and bumped into several objects and even knocked over a broom that had been leaning against the wall as they moved through the apartment. His bedroom was clean and carried a couple mementos of his years in the magical world. Not that they were paying attention to that. In the bedroom, Harry pushed Tabatha back on the bed. He grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head to reveal the slim and toned physique that Tabitha had been feeling earlier.

The lightning bolt scar on his forehead was not the only one that he carried. The basilisk bite on his arm was jarring to look at and the knife wound from Voldemort's resurrection stood out as it was surrounded by unmarked flesh. Several other scars, results from quidditch injuries, Auror duties, and just leading an interesting life were spread across his upper body. Later, Tabitha would have all the time in the world to look at them, but for now, it was just a glimpse as Harry followed her onto the bed and pushed her back before capturing her lips with his own once more.

Tabitha kissed him passionately as her hands roamed his body, she nibbled on his lower lip. She was still completely dressed but was sure she wouldn't be for long, the first thing she took off wss her shoes tossing them to the floor she returned to letting her hands roam his body. Her heart was pounding against her chest, her mind was racing. She had never let anyone get this close to her, it felt amazing to finally let someone close.

Harry broke the kiss for a moment. His breathing was fast as he looked down at her. His chest rose and fell quickly as he took her in. "You are far, far too dressed for this, Tabitha." Harry chided softly. He shifted back on the bed and reached for her the hem of her sweater and began to slide the clothing upwards revealing her stomach and navel. He looked up and watched her expressions as he came to her bra covered breasts. She did not call out and she had not tried to hex him, so he took that as a good sign to move forward as he finished stripping her of her sweater. Harry smiled down at her and something that she said shouted at him from the back of his mind. "Have you done this before, Tabitha?" He quizzed softly as he leaned back down over her to place a soft kiss on her lips.

" No.. I came close once or twice but as soon they saw the scar they ditched me." Tabitha said as she chewed on her lower lip, felt his lips against her's. She smiled as she laid her hair out over the pillows, looks into his eyes. Her nerves were running a muck with her mind but she was focused on thr moment, had been dreaming of this for years.

Back
Top Bottom