Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Posession before the fight (yaiocest x Kakure)

His cheek turned red, though it seemed to phase him little. His hand only closed tighter upon her shoulder, though this time he forced her into a wall harshly. "Your not incharge anymore girl," he said, this time it soundedlittle like himself, like something or someone else. His spiritual energy fluctuated a little bit, it didn;t even feel like Yoh's normal energy. Her cloths seemed to flutter rapidly, as if wanting to spring away from her body, ripping slightly.

Anna cried out as he forced her against the wall, wincing slightly in pain as he squeezed her shoulder tightly. "Y-Yoh....?" His voice was...different...his energy not his own, like something else inside him was taking up. "N-no.....you....you're not Yoh...." She grasped at his hand, trying to pull it away. "L-let me go! Let me go right now!" Anna squirmed and struggled, trying to pull him away. She had to get to her beads....try to exorcise whatever was inside of him.

"No chance of that my dear," his voice crackled. It seemed this spirit knew what she had intended, using Yoh's memories it knew she was capable of excorsizing demons, though there was no chance she could even hope to do so with him. The idea intrigued him though, it was entertaining to at least give her a sporting chance. He ripped at her cloths, though gave her an opportunity to flee once he had torn the black material off her body, leaving her in whatever still remained. He was just toying with her, letting her run to retreive her weapon, even if it did nothing more than serve as an accesory at this point.

As her clothes were ripped away, leaving Anna in just her bra and panties, she managed to drop down away from his grasp, darting away and around Yoh, or at least what was possessing Yoh. Quickly, she dashed away towards her room, grasping at her beads sitting on the table, turning around in order to face Yoh, whom she was sure had followed her to her bedroom. "Alright....I'm going to get you out of my fiance....whether you like it or not!"

He waited, giving her a moment to gain a small lead, though once she managed to dash around him he pursued her. HHe chased her into her room here she stood ready. "You think some jewelery would stop me!" he laughed, the walls shaking from the sound. "Very well...give me your best," he said and did not take a step towards her, he was chalalnging her, teasting to see what she could do.

Anna looked rather worried as the walls shook just from the laugh....the odd energy inside Yoh's body was growing stronger and stronger, far stronger than anything she'd encountered before. She already knew this thing was too strong for her but....she had to try, for both her own and Yoh's sake. Anna immediately began chanting, readying the beads to try and exorcise the demon, moving at Yoh quickly.

Yoh stared at her, or rather the dragon stared at her through his eyes. As she began to chant his face changed from one of confidence to one of mild pain. As her chanting drew to a close he even began to claw at his hair, as if it hurt him greatly."No...no!" it yelled. The energy began to fade around Yoh, flickering like a dying candle in a storm.

Anna could hardly believe this was working, moving closer, then wrapping the beads around Yoh's neck for the final stage of the exorcism, focusing all the power she could into seperating and removing this thing from Yoh's body.

As the beads went around the boys neck, it all seemed to stop. The energy surrounding him died, and Yoh seemed to be back to normal, if a little dazed. He looked at her, and then smiled "Just kidding," he said, and suddenly the energy erupted around him once more. This time the same aura surrounded her beads, and they clung to her wrists, coming off of Yoh and entwining themselves around her wrists like a snake. He lifted his hand and her arms shot straight up, the beads now shackles.

Anna breahted a sigh of relief for a moment when Yoh seemed to be back to normal, then gasped, her eyes widening when he turned and spoke. "N-no way..." She tried to move away, but cried out as her arms were suddenly bound, the beads wrapping around her and restraining her. "L-let me go....let him go!"

"Now why would I do that?" he asked her. His hands where becoming claws like before, he extended one hooking it under the elastic of her panties. "I waited yers to get this body...and I have no intention of speanding another millenia sealed away girl," with a flick of his finger the underwear was torn, and it fell from her body. Next to follow was her bra, but that came off easily as the hook simply snapped and the straps seemed to melt away.

"N-no....no stop!" Anna looked away as Yoh's fingers began changing into claws, ripping at her underwear, then her bra, Anna's small but still noticeable breasts bouncing free. "Y-you can't.....no you can't!" Anna looked at him, then gasped as memories of her dream the previous night started to come back, a few mental images flashing through her mind. "No.....no....l-last night you....you didn't....did you?"

His lips curled into a smile "It seems your able to overcome a few bits of my power..." he said "but yes...that was all real...and now...I'll be sure to make you remember it...every last detail of it," he said. His aura seemed to change the boy like before, a tail, and his phsicalappearence became more like a scaled beasts, though not entirely a dragon. "Now should I play this out....or shall I get right to it?" he licked his lips, his tongue now amazingly flexible, and long.

Anna just spat in his face in defiance when he asked her the question, growling at him. "Bastard, it doesn't matter what you do I'm gonna get you out of Yoh....you can't keep control of him forever, sooner or later you'll wear out your energy and I'll just get you out then!" Even then, Anna knew she had little hope of exorcising the demon. It was more than likely any attempt to remove the demon would result in it taking control again.

He laughed "Oh...it seems you've planned this out...but you've forgotten one thing," he said. He pressed his mouth to hers, forcing his tongue into it, making the appensage go down her throat slightly before pulling back out. "If you wait for me to tire...then I very well should tire you out first...right?" he asked her. With that he trailed a clawed hand down her stomach towards her soft teen slit.

"You.....you're underestimating me...." Anna panted, then nearly choked on his tongue as it rammed down her throat, until it finally pulled out, coughing for a few moments. "D-don't you dare.....don't you dare touch me there......you bastard...." Anna quickly closed her legs tightly, crossing them to try and protect herself.

He growled gently at her defience, but if she thought something like this would stop him, then she was underestimating him. The aura surrounding the beads flowed around her, and spread her legs slowly apart, despite her best efforts. "Your two thousand years to young to try and stop me girl...why not just enjoy it...after all I am doing you a favor...by using this boys body after all," with that a finger dipped into her tight slit.

"A favour? Like hell you are!" Anna growled, then yelped as a finger was pushed inside of her, the girl squirming as she attempted to pull away, trying desperately to keep her legs closed, but the beads were pulling them apart with more force than she could resist. "Nngh....st-stop it..." She panted out the words, her body already starting to respond, her pussy growing hot and wet, her nipples starting to harden.

The finger moved slowl, with deliberate force. He pumped his claw into her tight little cunt without much remorse, and as she grew wet and aroused he only laughed."You say no...but your body betrays your words girl," he said, adding a second finger only to spread her even wider. After a few moments he began to almost piston his fingers in, making them go in deeper.

"Y-you're just.....using my body....tricking it...." Anna couldn't help suddenly moaning as his claw pumped inside of her, her legs even spreading slightly as he inserted a second finger inside of her. He was right, her body really was betraying her words, her body starting to almost eagerly accept his fingers, as if starting to crave more.

"Ah..now it seems your ody is beginning to remember," he said, licking hs lips. Her delicious little cunt was beginning to glisten in the dim light with her juices. Her arousal was beginning to fill the room, even though she could not smell it, he could. "Thats it...you want more don't you?" he thrust his digits in further, going deeper."Say it....beg for it little girl."

"N-no....I...I don't want it....I wont beg...I refuse!" Anna looked away, biting her lip hard to suppress the noises of pleasure her body was trying to force her into making. Her body was reacting the opposite way that her mouth was indicating. Her pussy seemed to be trying to suck his finger inside, trying to draw it further into her body, her pussy squeezing his fingers tightly.

"Would you prefer the boy?" he asked her. "What if his life depended on it...hmmm?" he asked her. This thing after all had control of Yoh, what if he simply made him slice his own throat, or even just walk into traffic.

At mention of Yoh, Anna suddenly looked over, her eyes snapping open. "You....you wouldn't...you....you need him....you can't hurt him!" Anna growled and struggled for a moment, before relaxing herself slightly. He was right....he could do whatever he wanted to Yoh...and the spirit could likely just move on, jump from body to body until he found another suitable one. ".......Alright....do whatever the hell you want...just leave him be....." Anna relaxed further, allowing her legs to spread open as she looked away from him.

"Beg girl," he told her. His claws slid out of her wetlittle pussy, they glistened with her juices. Slowly he licked them one by one, as if it was some sort of confectionary treat to him.

Back
Top Bottom