Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Posession before the fight (yaiocest x Kakure)

dhaze85

Banned
Banished
Anna tapped her foot impatiently, glancing down at her watch, then up at the gate. Yoh was late.....she'd sent him out for a training run, nothing too serious, just a few laps of the town, and he should've been back half an hour ago. "Damnit.....if he's been goofing off at the graveyard again I'm going to kill him...." She growled slightly as she folded her arms. More than once she'd caught Yoh sneaking off to the graveyard during his training, spending time talking with the spirits rather than training, and no matter how much she scolded or punished him for it, he just kept on going back. Still, it wasn't like she could keep a constant eye on him, that would require her going along on his runs, and there was no way she was going to do that.

"Just wait until I get my hands on him....even if he hasn't gone through the graveyard again, she was still going to kill him. He was late and that was more than enough to merit a punishment. God he as going to be doing so many pushups when he got back he would be begging to go on another run....

Yoh had lost track of time once again. He had learned how to fake his training after so long. Anna always made him run with weights on his wrists and ankles, making the shoir of running even more grueling. Instead though he would do a few laps normally, then remove the weights and jog half a lap, then put them back on. The extra time gave him enough time to go to the graveyard and commune with the local spirits. His little trick though had been discovered, when Anna had nearly threatened to banish a few of the spirits to the depths of hell. Yoh didn;t blame them for being frightened, he knew very well Anna was capable of doing such a thing after all.

"Damn..." he grunted as he made his last lap around town, all the time he had used slacking off, had caused him to get a little out of shape. Not only that, but Anna still expected him to complete his training faster and faster, which he just couldn't do. "I'd rather....go back down to the underworld....then go home now," he panted, knowing as soon as he got back, she;d be waiting and ready to scold and punish him.

When Yoh finally arrived home, Anna was clearly....well...angry was the least of it anyway. There was a fire in her eyes, glaring right at him as he came in through the gate, her fists clenched tightly. "So....you finally got back hm?" She twitched, then suddenly a rock flew right past his head, barely missing him by an inch. "Ha! If you had been keeping up with your training you would've caught that! Clearly you've been slacking off! You've been doing more than just going to the graveyard! I bet you've not even been keeping your weights on have you?!" She growled, walking closer towards him. "Just for that, you're going to do 500 push-ups in the main room right now!"

She grabbed his arm, tugging him towards the building, near throwing him into the main sitting room. "500 push-ups, right now, and don't even think of taking your weights off! You're lucky I'm not giving you more to wear and just making them heavier!" She growled and folded her arms, clearly intending to stay there and count to make sure he completed the punishment.

Yoh couldn't argue, even if he had a reason too. Of course he doubted anyone would have been able to catch that rock, unless they saw it coming, and he was tired even from the half assed training he'd just done. Deep down he wished she'd leave him alone, all he wanted to do was relax, and enjoy life, he could use spirits to help him have an easy life style. She however was hell bent on being the wife of the shaman king.

Inside he got down on the floor and began to pant, doing a push up. Already he felt like he wouldn;t be able to do it. "One....two......three," he counted, his voice labored, his breathing heavy.

Anna folded her arms as she watched him start the push-ups, her gaze burning into the back of Yoh's head. She was clearly intending to ensure he completed the punishment. She knew he was tired, knew he resented this, but it was the good of both of them. Once Yoh was the Shaman King he could be as lazy as he wanted, and they would both have what they wanted. "Faster!" Anna stepped a little closer to Yoh as she issued the order. It wouldn't be a punishment if he went at his own pace. "If you hadn't been slacking off this would be easy for you! You only have yourself to blame!"

Yoh gritted his teeth, feeling the burning in his limbs as he continued. He picked up the pace a bit. "Hundred and three," he panted, already wanting to collapse. Anna's training was harsh, an deep down he even knew itwould only go so far. Sure he might be able to bench press a small truck by the time she was done, but the Shamn fights would be more then just who was physically stronger, he needed to be spiritually stronger as well. He wanted nothing more then to say this to her, but he didn;t want to risk another round of push-ups.

She had to admit, he was doing well so far. ".....Keep up this pace Yoh, and when you're done I'll make you whatever dinner you want alright?" Sure this was a punishment, but she had to give him some incentive, and a little reward at the end wouldn't hurt either. At the least it would help ensure he kept up this pace. Not only was she doing this to boost his strength, but also his stamina and reflexes, each of which would reflect in his spiritual control. Sure there were other ways to train Spiritual Control that her mother had taught her about....but she most certainly wasn't ready for that.....not yet anyway. Perhaps closer to the fight....but certainly not now. "Keep it up Yoh" There was a slight softness to her voice this time, though it was something that most certainly wouldn't last, and would be instantly denied should he mention or draw attention to it.

Yoh nearly stopped when she said she would cook for him if he finished. He was a bit cautious when it came to Anna and cooking. He wasn't even sure if she could, let alone if she would lace it with poison. "Two seventy six," he grunted, his arms amazingly where still attached to his torso. He had a strange feeling as she grew suddenly, well not Anna-like. Her voice sounded soft and caring, but it gave the feeling of being in a snakes gaze, just before one was swallowed whole.

"So did you go to the graveyard today?" Anna raised an eyebrow as she continued watching his pushups, shaking her head. "I keep telling you to stop going there. Not only does it cut into your training time, but it's dangerous. You've been lucky so far, but there could be dangerous spirits out there, ones you're most certainly not capable of handling". She was telling him this, but already knew that her warnings would fall on deaf ears. Yoh would ignore them, and almost certainly he would be back to the graveyard at the first oppertunity.

"Three twenty seven!" he grunted. "I...might have...cut through it," he admitted, though in truth he was mostly just goofing off that day. After all she had threatened a few spirits to banish them to hell if he went there again, so of course he would stay away from it as much as he could, for there own benefit. "Ami..damaru....will protect me," he said though, argueing a little back. Besides the only dangerous spirits he'd met there where the ones belonging to serial killers and rapists, but they where onl human souls who he could easily defeat.

"Amidamaru can't protect you from everything, you can't just depend on him for everything even if he is strong". She frowmed slightly, then turned to head for the kitchen. "What do you want for dinner? Tell me now before I change my mind will you? And stop going to the graveyard before something really bad happens....and believe me, I won't come to save your ass if it does Yoh"

"Chicken Yakisoba," he anwered once he completed his four hundreth push-up. Anna's warning didn't strike him as a big deal. Amidamaru had saved him from enemies that where much stronger then them both. He had full confidence in his spiritual partner.

Anna rolled her eyes, headed into the kitchen in order to start preparing dinner for them both. Clearly he wasn't going to listen no matter how many times she told him. Hell, she was expecting him to sneak out after dinner. Midnight always was the 'busiest' time at the graveyard, so more than likely Yoh would be sneaking out as soon as he could. With a sigh, Anna just started to prepare their dinner, ready just in time for Yoh to finish his push ups. "Dinner is ready!" It was actually surprisingly good, especially for Anna.

Yoh had chosen this meal, since he didn't need chopsticks to eat it. His arms hurt more then he could remember. "It's great," he commented, deciding it woul be best to compliment her since she was most likely still upset at him. She wasn;t very far off as well, he wanted to go back to the graveyard that night. He seemed to find new spirits each time he went, and most where really fun to speak with. (Guessing this is when it happens?)

"Well I'm glad you're enjoying it Yoh". Anna started to eat aswell, the rest of the meal progressing in relative silence. Anna got the feeling that Yoh would prefer it that way after what he had gone through. Once they were done Anna just stood up to go. "Leave the dishes for tomorrow. It's late, go to bed alright?" She turned to head for her room without another word, closing the door behind her.

((Yup, that sounds good ^_^))

Yoh nodded, going off to his room. Of course he only pretended to sleep that night,. It was strange for him to miss a night of sleep, since that was his favorite activity, besides staring at clouds. He got dressed, and silently went to his window. "Lord Yoh, Miss Anna is going to be very cross with you" his samurai said as they walked down the dusty streets at night. "Don't worry, I just want to walk around a bit, then we will go back...no one will be the wiser," he said in a confident sort of way. Despite the warning though, even Amidamaru had been eager to visit the cemetery, after all many ghosts where about, and they had found a rather peculiar looking grave, and unmarked one that seemedto be a small shrine to some sort of deity.

"It's over here," he said to his ghost companion. The unmarked grave was rather eerie to look at. There was the bust of a dragon or demon of sorts, Yoh though it was meant to ward off bad spirits from the graveyard, like a protector of sorts. " Lord Yoh, this does not feel right...even the other ghosts don;t approach this place" Amidamaru warned. Yoh had noticed this, and it only made him all the more curious. He shifted a few leaves from the foot of the bust, trying to find any writings. Suddenly though he heard a small 'crack', and looked around, half expecting Anna to be behind him, glaring at him.

As Yoh began to turn, a snarling sound echoed through the otherwise quiet night, the other spirits fleeing quickly, and Yoh would soon see why. Before him was a huge dragon spirit, its power overwhelming, terrifying. It looked at Yoh and snarled, then almost seemed to grin. "Over one thousand years sealed away...and finally released by a child. Very well....I must reward you...with my own power...." Whilst it first seemed like the dragon may simply have been offering its services, it soon became clear there was far more to it. The dragon began reaching for Yoh aggresively, its intent cllear from the way its power felt. It didn't want to serve Yoh, it wanted Yoh to serve him!

Yoh was in awe at the spirit. Right away though he could feel the negative energy emmiting from it, it made all his past enemies seem small and insignificant. "Amidamaru!" he shouted as the being grabbed at him. His spirit fused with him, not having Harusame with him, he would be unable to use his oversoul, so instead he'd have to make due with integration, and a grave marker like when they'd first met. He batted at the spirit, leaping away. "You will not harm Lord Yoh!" there voices said in sync at the spirit. Something was wrong though, even though it felt normal, already Yoh;s body seemed unable to accept the samurais power.

"Hmph....pathetic..." The dragon flicked its tail around, slamming it into Yoh and knocking him clean through a nearby gravestone. It moved to approach Yoh, but on the way it stopped, just long enough to smash the remains of the seal that had held it. "Now..." It advanced on Yoh again, reaching out to grab him before he could recover, lifting him towards its mouth. It almost seemed like it was simply going to eat him, but when Yoh was close it stopped, instead starting to....suck, as if sucking spirit power out of Yoh and consuming it, and continually tugging on Amidamaru. Once the annoying Samurai was out of the eway, the dragon would have his new body.

Yoh was almost knocked unconscious by th sudden strike. Amidamau however managed to get his body to stagger up, but for only a moment before his body seemed to be at his limit. As the dragon began to syphon the samurai from Yoh's body, the boy did his best to try to keep his grip onto the ghost. The battle of wills was futile though, and lasted for no more then maybe a minute before Yoh was simply to drained to continue. Amidamaru vanished into the dragons gullet, leaving Yoh defensless.

The dragon couldn't help but laugh as it had consumed Amidamaru, oh it had been so long since it had consumed such a strong spirit. If it had chosen this boy then his potential surely must have been great. "Oh I have waited so long for this....I am going to take every oppertunity to enjoy this...." the dragon licked its lips, then leaned in closer, body starting to become like mist, forcing its way into Yohs mouth and spreading through his soul....

Back home, Anna had moved to the main room of the iinn, knowing Yoh would need to pass through here to get back to his room. His window had 'somehow' closed and locked itself after he had snuck out of it.

Yoh's body floated in the air as the dragons spirit flowed into his body. He was to physically weak to fight it off, the being took over his entire existence. Once it had finished, he fell, landing on his hands and knees. He flexed his finger, smiling contently. "My...what a strong body this is," he said gleefully. An image of a young blond girl appeared in his mind. "Ah she must be the one who weakened the poor boy...I must thank her for that," he grinned before using Yohs memories to guide him back to the inn.

When Yoh arrived back, Anna was waiting for him, the anger on her face immediately obvious, her eyebrow twitching as she glared at him, arms folded. She was wearing a thick dressing gown over her nightgown, and clearly unhappy at having to stay awake. "How dare you sneak out like that! You went to the graveyard didn't you Yoh?! Don't try to deny it, I can tell! As your punishment, first thing in the morning your weights are going to be doubled and you're going to run 50 laps of the town before lunch! Now go to bed!!"

He was at first completely dumb founded it seemed, as he said nothing. He however began to laugh gently at her demands. "I wont deny a thing Anna dear," he said, his voice was the same, but the feelings behind it was, almost mocking. "But if your expecting someone else...your mistaken," he said. It seemed almost inhuman how he moved, he closed the distance between them both quickly. He thrust his hand out, and pinned her effotlessly onto the table top in the room. "Mmmm...it's been a while since I've felt the soft flesh of a female," he said, his hand stroking the side of her face.

"Hm?" Anna raised an eyebrow at the odd tone of Yoh's voice. He sounded a little....different. And what was he saying? Expecting someone else? Who else would she be expecting? Before she could ask him though, Yoh was right infront of her, the girls eyes widening. "Wh-what?" She gasped, then squeaked as he suddenly lifted her up and pinned her to the table. She squirmed beneath him, trying to pull Yoh's hand away. "Y-Yoh? What the hell are you doing?!" She tried to kick at him, shaking her head. What he was saying....it didn't exactly put her mind at ease. "Get off me!"

Back
Top Bottom