Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Posession before the fight (yaiocest x Kakure)

His pupils shrank, looking at her with an insane sort of delight. "I have you to thank though," he said to her, his voice almost serpent like now. "Without your.....training...I wouldn;t have been able to get such a young able body as my host," Yoh explained. "I really must thank you some how," his finger tips became claw like, cutting into her gown. "Perhaps a simple thank you might suffice?" he said, but grinned teasingly, his teeth seemed to sharpen. "No...a bit more then perhaps," he pushed his lips to hers, his serpent like tongue pushing past her lips. The appendage was long, and it even went down her throat.

Anna's eyes widened as she watched Yoh's body start to change, his pupils shrinking, his fingertips turning into claws and his teeth sharpening. "Oh god....Y-Yoh! Yoh you've been possessed! You need to fight it!!" But it was no good, Yoh was clearly completely under this things control. Anna tried to struggle, shaking her head, trying to push Yoh away, but he was far too strong. "Please Yoh! Stop th-" She was cut off as he suddenly kissed her, gagging as the strange tongue went down her throat, still shaking her head, kicking with her legs in an attempt to push Yoh away, despite the superior strength the dragon was granting his body.

Slowly from the base of his spine, a tail began to form, though it seemed not fully physical, just like a spiritual extention of his body, like Amidamaru's oversoul. Slowly it extended, nearly the same length as the boys body. His tongue moved inside of her, slowly pulling out though as she gagged a bit. "I can;t have you new plaything chocking to death," he said, smirking gently. His tail curved, going under her gown, pushing into the thin fabris of her underwear. The rough surface ground against the materil, shreading it a bit as well. "Now...lets see if we can," his tongu moved, serpent like, towards her shreaded underwear. The appendage licked and thrashed at her sex.

Anna coughed, gasping for air when the tongue pulled out of her mouth, taking a few deep breaths and shaking her head. "D-damnit Yoh....snap out of it...." She glanced over at the odd tail that had grown from his body, made up of spiritual energy, yet also completely solid like some kind of oversoul. "N-no....no you keep that away from me!" Anna growled, then yelped when it moved against her thin panties, closing her eyes and shaking her head as it started to rub against her, the material being slowly worn away to reveal a smooth, hairless pussy beneath. "N-no! No stop!" Anna whimpered, biting her lip in order to resist. Whatever the hell this thing was doing...it....was starting to feel a little good, and no matter how much she tried to stop it, her body was slowly beginning to grow hotter.

He laughed gently, knowing how this was slowly wearing down her resistance. His tongu dipped into her tight slit a bit, not deep enough to take her virginity, but enough so that it would give her something to feel. Slowly he licked at her clit, attacking the small nub with his serpent like tongue. "Don't worry...I'm not going to use this," he told her, though he had every intention to take advantage of her. His claws slowly cut away her clothing from her body, leaving her with nothing but the skin she was born in.

Anna yelped when the tongue suddenly pushed a little into her pussy, her body spasming at the sudden sensation. She hadn't expected anything like that, but then she had no idea what to expect, no idea what she was going to feel. She had to bite her lip hard when the tongue made contact with her clit, which almost immediately hardened beneath his tongue, her head shaking wildly as her body shook, trying to resist the pleasure that was being forced onto her. "N-nooo....." She hadn't wanted her first time to be like this, but there was nothing she could do to stop it. When her robes were cut away, she couldn't help but blush as her naked body was revealed, her small, developing breasts exposed, along with her now rock hard nipples.

Slowly as he licked her nether lips, her body would betray what her mind wanted. He could taste her essense, her sexual fluids beginning to flow now as he stimulated her clit. The tip of his tongue would wrap around the small nub of sensative flesh and tug on it, making her release more of her bodies own natural lubricant. His hands ran along her skin, the claws just barely scraping her flesh, though not leaving any marks. "Your enjoying this girl," he said, it was;t a question, he was stating a fact. "Your mouth says no...but your body clearly screams yes," he said. With that his tongue moved away, coming up to lick her small breasts, they weren't very impressive, but still fun to play with. His scaled palm moved to her pussy rubbing her very hard.

"N-no...I'm not enjoying this...d-damn you..." She growled, trying to sound angry, but the pleasure in her voice was painfully obvious even to her. She tried to shut her legs to block out his hand, gasping at the odd sensation of the scales on Yoh's palm. The oversoul was overtaking his body more and more, getting ever closer to being complete. Before long there would be nothing of Yoh left until he completely ran out of power and the Oversoul was broken, though by then it would be far too late. "O-ohhh...." Anna bit her lip after a whimper of pleasure escaped her lips. Her breasts were still small, but they were definately sensitive, and very soft to the touch. It was clear she'd be nicely sized as she got older, and they were certain to be full and firm.

Yoh's scales hand was slick with her juices, the gentle necter making the scales glisten like gems. "Well now...it seems this form pleases you," he said, his voice still serpent like. "Tell me...is it because you know what is coming...or because it is the body of you dearly beloved?" As he spoke, Yoh's body began to react, slowly growin aroused as if on command. However it didn't seem to stop, the small budlge kept growing, until the boys pants ripped. Proudly it stood erect, his member was thick, nearly as thick as Anna's lower arm, and even a bit longer. It wasn't just big though, but also not normal, the head was almost like a spear tip, small bumps and spikes crowning around it, and along the under side where small grooves.

"You....you bastard..." She growled as she looked up at him, refusing to answer the question. He was forcing her body to react in a way she didn't want, but there was nothing she could do about it. Her eyes were drawn downwards when she saw movement though, eyes widening as the erection suddenly ripped out of Yoh's pants, continuing to grow longer and thicker. Good god it had to be a good foot in length, and a few inches across. "You...you can't be serious....that....that will never fit!" She looked up with fear in her eyes, clearly panicking now. The size of it, the shape of it, he would rip her in two! "That...that'll kill me if you even try!"

His eyes flashed dangerously at her fear, it seemed to feed his lust even more as she paniced and resisted. "This mind tells me youve never even done such a thing...so ho do you know it wont fit?" he asked her. He grabbed her legs, spreading them out wide, her small bare mound was dripping wet. His tongue once more extended to taste the thick necter "My...you taste delicious...your more then ready now," he said. His tongue one more tugged her erect clit as he lined the tip of his lethal looking cock to her entrance. "Scream girl..." he commanded her, slowly pushing the head in.

Whether she wanted to or not, Anna had little choice but to obey the command, screaming as the near fist sized head started to push inside of her. Even though the shape did make the entry easier in one way, the sheer size didn't help. "N-NO!" She shook her head, crying out as her incredibly tight pussy was violated, her virginity taken. Her body was so tight that her stomach was visibly bulging from the thing inside of her, her pussy squeezing Yoh's cock painfully tight, her juices pouring all over it, fortunately making the insertion just a little easier.

"My my....so soon...you nearly hit climax from just the tip," he said to her. "Your nothing but a little slut after all," he concluded. "Would you be so submissve if it was your male penetrating you?" he asked. Before she could answer though he shoved himself in more, going in nearly half way before her pussy proved to tight to continue just then. He gave a growl of pleasure as he began to thrust his tool in and out of her, the spiked head rubbing her inner walls, as the groves along the bottum stimulated her outter lips.

"N-no way.....I...I didn't...." She was lieing to him, that nearly had triggered an orgasm within her, and there was no way she'd be so submissive if Yoh was in control....hell....this wouldn't be happening for years if Yoh was in control. "J-just wait.....I'll get you for this..." She growled, then cried out when he thrust deeper into her, Anna's tightness finally stopping him, though the pointed tip of his cock was pressing against her cervix when he finally stopped, the girl gurgling in a mixture of pain and pleasure, eyes rolling into the back of her head as he began thrusting. The outline of his cock was visible through her stomach, the skin rippling and moving as he thrust, Anna's entire body shivering and spasming as if it was being constantly kept on the very verge of orgasm, but not quite able to get over that final hurdle.

He growled and grunted with pleasure, the look of pure lust on her face drove him harder. "Such a tight body..." he said, pleased. His hands moved her up and down his cock, using her like she was nothing but a dick sleeve. His member pistoned in and out of her, her body crashing down onto it over and over. His tail wrapped around her middle, holding her tightly, then slamming her down even more. The pointed tip battered at her cervix, trying to break past this final barrier and into her womb. "Scream girl...submit..nnn..." he groaned as he ground the tip into her wombs entrance.

Anna couldn't help beginning to grunt with each thrust into her body, the pain starting to give way to pleasure as her body was stimulated in ways it was never meant to be. She was determined not to give this thing the satisfaction of doing what it wanted though, and perhaps under normal circumstances, had this been an ordinary human, her determination would've been strong enough. But when the pointed tip of his cock finally forced its way past her cervix, thrusting into her womb direct, her eyes snapped open, her body spasming as she suddenly screamed in pleasure, her body spasming wildly with orgasm, her pussy somehow getting even tighter around him, the thrusting of her body forcing even more of his cock to push inside of her, forcing him further into her womb.

The length of his cock that remained was only an inch or so, almost the entire length had fit into her small body now. As she erupted in orgasm, he smiled. Her body moved like a blur almost, as he pounded her onto his shaft faster and faster. He could feel her inner muscles spasming, and he could also feel that this body of his was beginning to wear down. "Yes...thats right...scream in pleasure girl," he told her as he fucked her harder and harder. Suddenly he hilted his length deep into her womb, giving out a roar just before the spike along the head of his memeber extended and locked him inside of her. His member spasmed, thickening even more before a thick strand of his seed erupted from the tip, followed by almost a dozen more releases, each more then the last before they stopped.

Anna's orgasm seemed to be continous, and the feeling of the tip of his cock growing thicker only triggered a second one before the first had even finished. Anna howled in pleasure, her hands clenching and clawing at the table she was laying on, the sensation of the dragon ramming its entire cock inside of her almost too much to bear. She couldn't believe the whole thing had fit inside of her, leaving no room over, and yet it somehow grew thicker, and suddenly she could feel something hot and thick shooting inside of her. It was far thicker than she had been led to believe human cum should be, and her womb was already filled with the expanded spear tip of his cock, which was blocking the cum from escaping. All that was left was for her womb to start expanding outwards with each release of cum. By the time they stopped, her stomach was so swollen she looked 7 or 8 months pregnant, Anna now just laying there panting, too weak to move.

Yoh breathed heavily, sweat glistening over his brow. His body was fading into unconsciousness now. Before he could let that happen though, he had to fix a few odd ends. As he pulled out of her, the fluids escaped from her body, poooling onto the floor. He draged a claw up to her forehead, gently using a bit of power to rend her unconscious and even to fix up a few things. He healed her body, though of course after something like this, a full recovery was out of the question. When he'd finished it would seem like she had fallen asleep waiting for the boy to return. Her clothes wher emended, the evidence of what had transpired was erased, save for the wet damp spot of her newly mended underwear. After all was complete, he hid himself in the deepest part of the bys mind, taking the shape of that ghost he had devoured. Yoh then walked to his room, collapsing onto the bed, his body unscathed and normal.

(I need to split for a bit, got a class starting in an hour, il be back on though once it is over)

Anne grunted as he pulled out of her, looking up weakly to watch as her stomach slowly seemed to almost deflate, the cum pouring out of her like a river, before finally it seemed to be out, or at least most of it anyway. The stuff was so thick there was sure to be plenty leftover in her womb for a while. Before she could say or do anything about it though, she found herself being knocked out.

The next thing Anna knew, her alarm clock was going off, and she awoke with a start, sitting up quickly and looking around. She was still in the living room, except....now she was on the couch, and her robe was still on her. "Wh-wha....? A....a dream....just a dream..." She let out a slight sigh. It had all been some terrible nightmare, though the dampness between her legs indicated it really had effected her body. "Damn....what the hell brought that on....?" She shook her head, slowly standing up to head for her room in order to get ready. "Yoh's still Yoh....not possessed by some perverted dragon..."

Yoh had woken up, to find himself half way to his bed. He woke up with a start, last remembering he'd been in the cemetery. "Amidamaru?" he asked. His spirit companion appeared like usual "Yes Master Yoh?" the samurai asked. Yoh told his friend of the dream he had, Amidamaru simply chuckled "It seems Mistress Annas training has really knocked you around a bit." Yoh couldn't see what would cause such a dream, Annas training was intense, but never did it cause nightmares like that. He however shugged it off and left his room, hoping not to bump into her in the hall.

Anna was just heading into her room as Yoh emeged, glancing back at him before she entered her room. "Go and get some fresh water from the spring and start boiling it so I can make breakfast. I'm gonna take a shower so you had better not slack off!" She glared at him for a moment, clearly back to her usual self, before heading into her bedroom, grabbing some towels and heading for the little en-suite bathroom, turning on the shower. With a sigh she removed her robe and panties, before stepping into the hot water. She was still a little shaken by her dream last night, but still....it was only a dream. Nothing she couldn't handle.

"Seems Miss Anna is upset," the samura said as he floated next to Yoh. "So she's the same old Anna," the boy replied. He headed outside with a bucket to get water like he'd been told. He still wondered what hapened last night, but since everything seemed fine he guessed nothing really had. Yoh jus couldn't understand why he couldn't remember getting back to his bed. He dipped the bucket into the clear water, extracting it once it had been full. "I sort of wish at times Ann was one of those...girly girls," he said. He remembered seeing a few at the mall when he' went with Manta, they looked really cute.

Anna took her time in the shower, for some reason after her dream last night she wanted to make sure she was completely clean. As she was washing her hair, looking up into the faucet of the shower, she didn't even notice a few strands of thick white fluid dripping from between her legs, quickly being washed down the faucet, the last traces of the previous night literally being washed away without her even realising it.

After about 25 minutes, Anna finally emerged from the shower, grabbing a towel to dry herself off, before getting dressed in her usual outfit, heading for the kitchen in order to start preparing breakfast and make their tea. "I hope you got plenty of rest last night Yoh, because since you've been slacking off so much lately we're gonna be increasing your training!"

Yoh almost wanted to say 'Tell me something I don't know' but had reframed from doing so. Anna always inceased training, even if he didn't slack off. He waited as she cooked, still wondering about his memort lose. "Amidamaru...did anything wierd happen last night?" he asked. Inside the dragon smirked, but the samurai only shook his head "No Master Yoh...we went to the cemetary...then left early," he said. "Anna's training must have tired you out a lot"

Back
Top Bottom