Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Posession before the fight (yaiocest x Kakure)

Beg? Anna had never begged for anything before in her life. She had intended never to beg for anything. But now....now if she wanted Yoh to live, she would have no choice but to play this things sick games. ".....I....please....use my body....I....I want you to....I want you to use my body....I want you to do whatever you want to me..." It was hard for Anna to say such a thing, and the words were difficult coming out, but the first barrier of her pride was now well and truly shattered.

He smiled, making Yoh's facial features seem rather grotesque and serpent-like. "That wasn't do bad now was it girl?" he asked her in a mocking sort of way. His hands moved to he legs, spreading them open wider, almost making her to a completel split. "It looks so tight and ripe....but I've already plucked the tasty cherry," he said, though because of his magic, she still appeared to look like a virgin.

Anna slowly looked away when he grinned, then closed her eyes at the mention of her virginity being taken, the memories of it flashing back into her mind. "I....please....please do it.....do it quickly...." She wanted this over with, wanted this to end as soon as possible, and if asking him to do it quickly was the only way to do that then so be it, she'd just have to live with that.

"A seems your a little over eager " he teased. Of course he knew her true intentions, she just wanted to get it over with " Do you beleive that this will end after this one time little girl?" he asked her the tip of his tail tracing her pussy. He was going to enjoy this though as he lined his thick member up to her small entrance pushing forward slowly.

He had a point there....Anna could do little to nothing to stop him from doing this over and over if he wanted to...but she would figure something out, she had to, for both her own and Yoh's sakes....even if she couldn't get the thing out of Yoh, then maybe she could at least help Yoh contain it.....though ther was no time to think of a plan now. Anna's eyes shot open when she felt his cock start penetrating her once again, crying out loudly, though this time there was little pain, nearly all pleasure, her pussy still virgin tight despite the lack of a hymen, her juices starting to flow more freely down the hard, throbbing shaft.

He pulled her body down, the thick tip spreading heropen as he began to sink in. He grunted, enjoying the tight fit her pussy provided. "Mmmm...just like before," he said, besides the blood and the fact she was a complete virgin before. He began to grind his cock into her even more, sinking deeper and deeper into her tight little cunt.

Anna grunted as he started to push deeper inside of her body, her pussy squeezing him like a vice. He wasn't as big as last time, the shape of his cock more normal, at least for now. The creature was holding back the changes to Yoh's body for the moment, but she suspected he was saving those for when he was fully inside of her. "Nngh...." It was more than just feeling it, the sounds of him pushing into her were echoing all around them.

She was actually fairly close to what he had planned. When he was nearly all the way inside of her, the changes began to hapen. His length grew more in girth, the tips a little spiked, though not enough to damamge her, just enough to really scratch the inside of her tight pussy. Her nether lips spread further apart. He then began to mov in and out, slowly pounding her tight little hole.

Anna's eyes widened as the cock inside started to grow thicker, the tip sharpening into a sort of point, though not quite sharp enough to harm her, just enough to penetrate deeper. "Nnngh...." Her belly bulged as she wastretched out, whimpering as he started to pound her still virgin tight pussy, her skin rippling with the force of his thrusting, each thrust causing her to grow hotter and wetter, her small breasts jiggling from the movements.

"Your loving this..." he grunted slamming into her as her lithe body was moved up and down his length, the juices from her pussy making it slicker and easier to ram into her. His tail arched behind her, serpent like and almost like it had a mind of its own. The tip pressed against her tight asshole trying to press inside, luckily the point made it rather easys to start, and the rough scales began to spread her right hole open.

"N-no.....I'm not..." Anna growled defiantly, then moaned loudly as his cock slid deeper inside of her, the thickness spreading her open with every thrust. "Nnngh...." Whilst most of her defiance was gone, she was still resisting him, but then how could she not? It was her nature to be defiant even when faced with death. Her eyes widened as she felt something pressing against her still virgin ass, her eyes widening. "N-no....you ca't....you can't be serious....not....not dry.....please.....not dry...not-" She cut off as her ass started to open, crying out in pain as the tail started penetrating her.

The spirit delighted in her fear, in how she begged, she was getting quit good at it too. His tail sank deeper into her tight ass, the nly form of lubrication came from the fluids dripping from her pussy that managed to get onto his tail, he spread her two holes wider, feeling his own edge beginning to finally wane and grow weak.He was going to fuck her sensless though, until all that remained was a half conscious fuck drunk girl.

Anna twitched and spasmed as the tail sank deeper and deeper into her ass, before it started to pull back and thrust back into her once again. "NNGH! NYAGH!" The girl cried out in pain and pleasure, but nobody was around to hear. They were alone in this building, there was nobody coming to help her, nobody coming to save her.

The way Anna's pussy was starting to tighten, it was clear she was getting close to an orgasm, the extra stimulation in her ass building towards it as the pain continued to give way to pleasure. "N-noo...." Anna didn't want to cum, it would be the same as being beaten....but there was nothing she could do to stop it. With a mighty howl, Anna came violently, her body spasming, her ass and pussy squeezing down tightly as her juices squirted out of her all over 'Yoh'

As her body began to tighten, his two appendages thrust hfaster in and out of her.As her cunt quivered with anticipation he began to feel his own orgasm coming along, the boy would be pleased, if only he was the one doing the job. As she came, he thrust into her"Nnnh...such a goodlittleslut," he crooned before his member began to erupt inside of her. His fluids went off like a hose, filling her tight cunt before it began to overflow.

"N-no....nooo...." Anna could feel what was coming, her eyes widening as she felt him starting to cum inside of her, the sensation triggering another orgasm inside of her, her pussy squeezing down tightly once more, meaning that every drop of cum was trapped inside of her, not a single drop able to escape. "NNGH!" Anna threw her head back, fear gripping her as she remembered how much he had cum inside of her last night, afraid that he would cum just as much, or perhaps even more now he'd had a chance to rest.

He watched her lower abdomen swell a little, but before he finished he pulled out. Just as he did, a few thick ropey strands of his seed sprayed out onto her, covering her small chest, her thighs and stomach, one even managing to get her face as he released.

Anna grunted as her womb was forced to swell out, filling with cum until finally he pulled out, though he sprayed the front of her body, coating her thighs and stomach, her small breasts and her face, leaving her dripping on his cum, her tight pussy trapping the rest inside of her womb though, none of it able to escape. "Nngh....s-satisfied now.....?"

The dragon seemed pleased with his work, seeing how full she was. "It seems this body is beginning to fade away," he said, taking notice that Yoh was running out of energy. Quickly the changes began to happen, the scales, claws,tail, it all began to recide and vanish before Yoh fell unconscious.

Back
Top Bottom