Teen Wolf (Naomi David and Reydan)

He lifted her further, pressing her against the wall, teasing her pussy with his tongue. His grip was firm on her ass now, kneading the flesh beneath his fingers, and he ate her hungrily.

Mark moved to the rhythm of her breathing and moaning, trying his hardest to drive her wild with desire, and trying also to ignore the aching stiffness in his own pants. He panted her, badly, but wanted her to squeal out his name more.

God damn, he was really good at pleasing a pussy. She was moaning more and more in pleasure, starting to even moan his name. If it was this good, just a tongue, she just couldn't wait for his cock... There were so many sensations, like the way he was gripping her ass...

Mark continued teasing her little cunt, tasting her sweetness on his tongue, urging her to come.

He was lifting her completely off the floor now, his muscular shoulder knotted beneath her slender thighs, his fingers tight on her ass.

Then, when she came, he let her drop to her feet and stood, pressing her face-first against the wall and grinding his cock up against her tight ass cheeks.

"I'm going to fuck you now" he growled, pure animal instinct, "so I guess all I want to know is how rough you like it?"

She was moaning more and more in pure pleasure now, enjoying how he could lift her up... Eventually she came, she moaned out her loudest yet in pleasure... She smiled silly when he let her down, and when she was pressed face first against the wall, she spoke,"I wouldn't know. I'm a virgin."

Back
Top Bottom