The Mercenary (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

Zelda moaned into the kiss that he gave her, making sure she got a taste of his tongue before he pulled back. When she felt the heat of his erection against her wet slit, she whimpered softly and started squirming underneath him. "Link..I want it too. I want it so bad..." The more she squirmed, the more of her slutty juices began covering his cock.

Link slid his cock in slowly, leaning down to kiss her cheek and neck and continuing to let his lips move down as he slowly pushed inside with a heavy grunt. It had been far too long...since they never had any privacy...

Zelda needed this...she needed to know that Link still wanted her like this even after she was violated by that monster. His cock felt so good inside of her, she couldn't help but let out a satisfied sigh of pleasure. This is how they belonged together...Zelda could never imagine Link leaving her. Her pussy was very tight..maybe from the lack of activity lately, or maybe it was just the baby inside of her. Or both.

His hips were slow and steady as he showered her body with kisses and licks, teeth grazing over the sensitive skin as he started to rock a little bit faster. He was being careful, he wasn't...quite sure how this whole thing worked with a pregnancy and all. But it felt good the way it was, he let out a faint murmur of satisfaction, nuzzled against her neck as his hips clapped lightly against her glistening pussy.

"Mnn..Link..." Zelda moaned into his ear, biting his earlobe and nibbling on it. He was going slow...and she could understand why. But she wanted something a little more passionate...so much that she was bucking her hips so she could meet his thrusts roughly half way. She was getting so wet that she could feel her juices covering the bed.

"Zelda..." he mumbled, not...that his hips didn't pick up either as he shuddered faintly. "I...I shouldn't..." Tell that to his hips that were starting to buck into her firmly, hissing in pleasure as he nuzzled against her affectionately.

"Just do it.." Zelda begged him desperately, feeling the enthusiasm behind his movements. As his pace picked up faster, her swollen breasts started bouncing with his tempo. He wanted to..she wanted him to. The baby inside of her would be safe, at least that's what she thought. "I want you to..I want to feel you be rough with me..." Maybe that would help him a little with his stress. She was sure it would help with hers.

He slid his hands along her shoulders and picked up his pace, putting his strength into it with a hungry growl of pleasure. Oh, it felt so much better...he had wanted to do this for months!

Zelda started getting louder, not caring if they could hear her outside or not. She couldn't help herself...mainly because it was a little painful since it had been a long time, and because she was so tight. "Link!" She cried out, her arms reaching out to drape over his shoulder while she lifted her tone legs up so he could go deeper into her. Mnn...she was starting to twitch and her heart was racing. The familiar tingling between her legs was returning..it had been so long since she came...

"Nn..." Link groaned in reply against her lips, keeping his pace firm and steady as his toned stomach bumped gently against her pregnant belly. It made it feel even better, not that he...quite knew how. All he wanted to do was keep his pace up as steady and as strong as he could, head tilted back in satisfaction.

Zelda reached to one of her breasts and started playing with aching nipples, which only further brought her to climax. "Ahh, I'm..going to cum..mnn!" With one last squeeze, Zelda made her sticky, gooey mess all over him and the bed. It was enough to make her toes curl and her body arch back as she wailed loudly underneath him. She..she missed this. A lot.

Link hissed in pleasure, letting out a drawn out moan as he came inside her eager pussy. His hips slowly rocked as his hands trailed along her pregnant stomach, panting heavily for breath. "Zelda..." he said eagerly, hips still moving and steady.

She was surprised that he was still going, but she didn't mind it. "Link.." The moment her orgasm ceased...Zelda felt a terrible sense of guilt. She knew why..but she didn't want to think about it. She could feel her eyes stinging, but she forced herself to not cry. She wanted Link to feel good...she didn't want to make him sad. She shouldn't be feeling sad right now...but...

She couldn't get that monsters laughter out of her head. She couldn't stop feeling the guilt of letting herself succumb to her own rape. She thought she got over it..but she didn't.

Link slowly slid his hand along her cheek, his hips slowing down with a faint breath. "...What's wrong?" he asked softly. "...Did...you not like it?"

"No, I loved it...it felt really good..." Zelda told him as she looked into his eyes. She should have known she wasn't able to hide it. "It's just..I felt ashamed afterwards..." She wasn't sure if he'd be able to figure out why..she honestly didn't want to go any further than that.

"Oh..." Link said, sitting back on his knees with a faint sigh. "...Right, yeah." he mumbled, hand running through his hair. "I understand, don't worry." he smiled softly. What was he supposed to do about that? All he felt was a burn of frustration in his chest. How was he supposed to fix something like that?

Zelda sat up slowly...he could smile all he wanted but she could tell that he was bothered by it. "I'm sorry..I think it's just been a long time. I will get over it.." She assured him as she moved over to embrace him. "I loved it...I missed doing that with you."

"I missed it too," Link assured, arms around her to return it. How did you get over something like that? Time, really...but it still hurt. It hurt more than anything that he couldn't have saved her, that he couldn't have fixed it.

"I think I'm going to sleep now..I feel really tired." Zelda told him as she released him and looked into his eyes, giving him one more kiss. "Could you help me get dressed? I don't want anyone walking in and seeing me naked.." She smiled a little.

..Even that statement brought back some bad memories. She really hoped this would stop soon.

"Sure," Link smiled, gathering the clothes. They were certainly maternity ones...very practical and comfortable. It'd be nice for her and Robin to just relax for a change, instead of walking around everywhere. He was hoping that his time with Zelda would relax him, but...it just made him feel even worse.

"Thanks..." Zelda let him help her into her clothes..and sure enough they fit perfectly. They were a little odd in style, but they weren't in Hyrule any longer so of course their style of clothing would be different. "You should..eat something, Link. There is plenty of food, so Palutena says."

"Yeah, I will," Link smiled, slipping into his clothes. "You need anything else, Zelda?" Maybe something to eat would do him good, too...ugh.

"No..I'm alright. Link..." She trailed off a little before she looked into his eyes. "I love you." She didn't know why...but suddenly she felt even worse now. The sex felt good..so why did she feel this way?

"I love you too," he said, giving her a kiss. "Get some sleep, okay?" he smiled, giving her hand a faint squeeze.

"Alright." Zelda laid down after returning the smile. Then she closed her eyes. Maybe she was just tired...maybe she'd feel better if she slept.

Back
Top Bottom