For the sake of pleasure. (Malfrost and Sayuri)

Malfrost

Star
Sasuke couldn't even recall how things had led up to this. He remembered he and Sakura had gotten into a fight and he had gone to a bar to get a few drinks to relax. There, he met the most unexpected person, Hinata Hyuuga, or as she was now known, Hinata Uzumaki. Naruto had had a bad day at work it seemed and snapped at Hinata for a mistake she made so she sought solace in some drink. He approached her and they both began to talk and drink more. Soon, they were both loosened up and flirting with each other. Next thing he knew, he had kissed her, passionately and though she was resistant at first, she quickly reciprocated.

No words needed to be spoken after that. Sasuke quickly took them to a nearby hotel and checked into a room. Now, here they were. Sasuke was sitting on the edge of the bed. He had ordered Hinata to preform a strip-tease and give him a lap dance while doing so. He wondered if the meek girl was even possible of such a thing, but he had a feeling he was about to be surprised.

At first she'd thought that she would be having the perfect life. Finally, after years of yearning to be with Naruto, it had come to pass. Now, she was married and had two beautiful children... But Naruto was changing, rapidly. Ever since accepting the position as Hokage, he seemed to be getting more stressed out. She knew he wasn't fully aware of how taxing his dream would be. She did her best to be supportive, to try and help, but sometimes it was too much. Tonight he'd snapped at her, yelled at her in front of their daughter, and she couldn't handle that. The Naruto she knew would never yell at someone he loved over something so stupid as a big load of paperwork.

That's how she'd ended up with a few drinks in her. Turns out that was all it took to make her a bit... Well, not herself. She apparently had a pretty low tolerance. While there, she'd run into Sasuke who had seemed to have the same problem as her, though probably more severe. The night was... Nice. Hinata had never had a real conversation with Sasuke before, considering how shy and allusive she had been most of her life. Now though, with everything that had happened, her shy personality was chipping away and she'd been able to open up to people more.

The kiss had come as a complete shock. Her eyes had widened and her head had felt rather dizzy. For a moment she was scared, she knew it was wrong, she knew she shouldn't be doing this. But... Yet, it felt nice. Since work had been piling up, Naruto had been more reclusive, leaving her alone most of the time. While at first she'd been content, this was just proving to her how much she missed their physical relationship. He'd never know. Just one time, one night. That's all. With that, she'd returned the kiss and before she knew it, they were gone, checked in to a hotel with Sasuke waiting patiently for her to fulfill his request.

When she was younger, his request would have been far passed her. Now though, with how she'd been opening up a bit more, and becoming a bit more confident, all it did was make her a bit nervous and give her a deep blush on her cheeks. She'd never done anything like that, even with Naruto. "I... I'm not much of a d-dancer." She said hesitantly, knowing that she'd probably just look awkward if she attempted something like that. Still, she moved her hand up to the straps of her dress and slipped them down her arms to the dress gathered at her feet on the ground, leaving her in her button up top and leggings. With slow and nervous fingers, she started undoing the buttons one at a time, slowly working her way from the top, showing off cleavage first before the last button was off and she let the shirt slide off. Taking a deep breath, she slowly began to work her leggings off as well. She was nervous, her hands were shaking, she could feel her cheeks getting a deeper red and her eyes could hardly look anywhere else but the floor, especially once her leggings were gone and it was just her in a bra and underwear.

Sasuke watched Hinata slowly strip with a lustful gaze in his eyes as he licked his lips. Hinata had a much nicer and far more mature looking body then Sakura had. It aroused him in ways that his wife's body never could. He could feel himself becoming hard in his pants. He was massive and Hinata would easily be able to see it from where she was stand.

Once she was stripped down to her bra and panties, Sasuke gave her a small smile as he patted his lap gently. He really wanted that lap dance it seemed. Just something about the thought of making her do that....he figured Naruto never had. He wanted to make her do something she had never done before. "Come now, Hinata...the gentle fist was a lot like dancing...I bet you a better then you know." He chuckled as he waited for her to move. "Now...come here, you sexy angel and give me that lap dance I so desire." He flirted with her, trying to urge her on.

Hinata bit her lip and squirmed nervously in place for a moment. She was nervous, really nervous, but she needed this. Just once, just one time... Naruto would eventually grow accustomed to everything, right? He'd de-stress... Or at least she was hoping. Taking a deep, nervous breath, she hesitantly took the few steps across the room towards him and bit her lip as she tried to figure out just what the heck she was supposed to do. Was she supposed to face forward? Backwards? Backwards, she could handle that, right? At least then she wouldn't be as nervous, he would be able to stare at her face. She could handle that.

Letting out a long breath, she put her hands on his knees and gently pushed them apart before slipping between, her eyes catching a glimpse of the large tent forming in his pants. Quickly turning her back to him, she gulped nervously, closer her eyes, bit her lower lip and started moving. At first she was nervous, but once she started, she seemed to settle more. She swayed her hips back and forth in smooth, flowing motions, eventually starting to use those motions to bring her lower to the ground. Once she was low, she arched her back and rolled her body back up to an upright position. Finally, she felt a bit more confident and turned back to face him. Placing her hands on his shoulders, she pulled herself up so her knees were on the edge of the bed as well, her breasts sitting right at his eye level for a moment. After gathering her composure, she let herself barely sit in his lap and she started moving, grinding herself against him while lowering her head enough that her hair fell in front of her face.

Sasuke allowed his legs to be pushed open as Hinata began her shy lap dance. While not nearly as erotic as a lap dance given by a girl who was used to it, he had to admit that Hinata's shyness added its own form a eroticness to the dancing. He could feel his bulge brush up against Hinata's firm ass every few moments as she danced. He let out a soft moan and finally she turned around to face him.

At that moment, he thought she was the most beautiful girl alive, certainly more beautiful then Sakura. As she placed her hands on his shoulder and wrapped his arms around her waist. When she lowered herself onto him, grinding her crotch against his erection, he moved one hand down to her firm ass and gave it a quick spank while the other one quickly undid the clasp of her bra to reveal her lovely breasts to him.

Sasuke wasted no time as he moved his mouth to one of the lush mounds of flesh. He swirled his tongue around her perky nipple before pausing to bite down on it and suck. He squeezed her ass again as he sucked on her nipple, hoping to give her as much pleasure as he could at the moment.

Hinata jumped slightly with the spank, not being something she was used to, but it didn't cause her to hesitate too long. She continued grinding her hips while he worked off her bra. For a moment she had to take her hands off of his shoulders to let the bra fall to the ground, but once she was free her hands went to his chest. Her heart was still pounding, but she wasn't shaking as much, her blush had gone down a bit, though still held a bit of color.

Within no time, she felt his mouth on one of her breasts, causing a soft gasp to slip between her lips. Biting her lower lip, she closed her eyes and felt her body shudder with the attention he was giving her. The further they got into this, the more she realized how much she'd really missed it, how much she'd been craving someone's touch. She kept grinding against the hard bulge in his pants, causing her to get more and more aroused. For now, her thoughts didn't go to Naruto or the guilt she'd surely feel after this, she was far too focused, too in the moment. Nothing mattered right now.

Sasuke enjoyed the sensation of Hinata rubbing up against his bulge as he sucked on her breasts, alternating between which of them he sucked and licked every few moments, but he needed more, so much more. His desire and lust seemed to know no limits at the moment. His mouth left her breasts as he kissed up her neck, licking a spot and biting down and sucking, leaving a small hickey before he moved up to her ear.

"Hinata...get on your knees and suck my cock..." He whispered hotly in her ear, his voice gruff and full of lust before biting down and sucking on her earlobe while pressing his massive erection up against her crotch.

His attention on her neck made her shudder, it was a weak spot of hers. Biting her lip when she heard his command, she bit her lip and blushed before she slowly slipped off of his lap. Taking a deep breath, she moved shaky hands to his pants and quickly undid them, pulling them and his boxers down his legs slightly, freeing his cock to spring up before her eyes. She could feel her nervousness grow once more, making her heart race.

Taking a deep breath, she nervously reached out and took hold of his shaft before leaning in and lightly flicking her tongue against the tip of his cock. She continued to run her tongue along his manhood, trying to be a bit of a tease before she eventually leaned in and took him into her mouth. Closing her eyes, she began to bob her head up and down, making sure that her tongue was pressed against him with each downward and upward motion.

Sasuke noted that Hinata seemed to be really weak in her neck, he would be sure to use that to his advantage late. For now though, he just enjoyed the sight of Hinata taking out his throbbing and massive cock. It was finally free of its confines and he let out a sigh of relief. His cock was fairly larger then Naruto's.

As she slowly flicked her tongue around his cock, he moaned slightly as he looked down at her as she teased him with that lovely tongue of hers."You like to tease huh...you are a slutty little girl." He teased her, some how seeming to know that she liked to be degraded slightly. He hands reached down to her breasts and tugged on her perky nipples as her warm and wet mouth enveloped his cock. He let out a loud moan and slowly began to gyrate his hips, trying to force more of his cock in her mouth. "So, Hinata...who has the bigger cock...Naruto, or myself?"

Hearing his moans sent shivers down her spine. She did her best to keep a pretty even pace, but his words brought a blush to her face and she tried to act like she didn't hear it. Really though, it usually urged her on. Why? She wasn't sure. Perhaps it was just habit, after years of being told she wasn't good enough, she'd always been trying to prove people that she could be strong if she wanted to. So, she supposed it was simply a matter of her reacting to someone telling her what she was, she needed to prove what she was.

His question only proved to deepen her blush. It was pretty evident to her that Sasuke was bigger, before she'd never really thought about it. After all, Naruto had been her first and only, she'd never had anything to compare. Instead of answering outloud, she simply took him deeper and tightened her lips slightly, bobbing her head a bit faster.

Sasuke moaned as Hinata took his cock in even deeper. Her mouth felt so amazing, but he wanted even more, and he wanted to get her to admit he was better then Naruto. He grasped Hinata's hair and roughly pulled her mouth off his cock, a trail of saliva stilling connected her lips to his cock.

"You didn't answer my question, slut...whose cock is bigger and better..." He chuckled, already knowing the answer but wanting to hear it as he pressed his cock against her large breasts. "Once you answer...use these to pleasure me." He commanded her in his lustful tone.

Hinata gasped as she felt a rough pull of her hair, tilting her head back and forcing her mouth off of his cock. She glanced up at him, her teeth lightly biting her lower lip as he spoke again. Her eyes turned downwards, as she tried to hide her blushing face from his sight. For a moment she couldn't find her voice, she could only open her mouth and close it again. Feeling him press his cock against her breasts, she brought her hands up to press her breasts together, enveloping his cock in warm and soft flesh.

"Y-Yours." She finally managed to stutter out, her voice nearly a whisper as she spoke. Her heart was racing, she was already getting anxious for more, but she was a follower, not a leader and she'd go at his pace. Besides, a part of her liked being controlled, she'd been so her whole life, it was what she knew after all. Once she had spoken, she began to bob up and down, keeping her breasts pushed firmly together so that his cock stayed nestled between them.

Sasuke smiled as Hinata wrapped her breasts around his cock and spoke the truth. He licked his lips and let out a light moan as she slowly began to pumped her breasts up and down while squeezing his meat rod between her mounds. He again moved his hands back down to her breasts and tugged roughly on her nipples to pleasure her.

"Tell me, slut...how wet is your pussy right now...how badly do you want to be fucked."He could sense that she got more aroused and into it the more he insulted her and made her admit. She liked this type of treatment, the treatment the kind Naruto refused to give her.

It was a strange notion. Him speaking like that made her more nervous, made her shy, it was hard to answer... But at the same time, she loved every minute of it and it spurred her on more and more. She continued her action of pumping her breasts up and down on his cock while she leaned down to lightly flick the tip with her tongue once more.

"I want it bad." She breathed, her warm breath brushing against the skin of his cock. "Please don't make me wait much longer." She added in a whisper before giving the tip another good, quick lick, all the while keeping her pace.

"If you want it so badly...then tell me how much you love my cock...tell me how much better it is then your husband's...." Sasuke moaned loudly as he felt a massive pressure beginning to build up in his cock, his climax rapidly approaching. He tugged on her nipples harder and faster as he moaned.

"Tell me that...and then make me come...and then I'll fuck you all night...I'll give you the best fuck you've ever had..." His voice was so gruff and commanding and dominate, so different from the loving and caring tone Naruto always used with her.

Biting her lip harder, she let out a soft moan as he continued to pull on her nipples, sending pleasurable sensations through her body. She felt a slight guilt setting in, she loved Naruto, she really did. This was betraying his trust and she did love how gentle and kind he was with her, but... Lately he'd just been so distant and she craved the attention more than anything.

"I-I love y-your big cock" She began, her nerves causing her stutter to return. "I-I need it so bad, it's so much b-bigger than Naruto's a-and I want it to f-fill me up." She finished, her cheeks flaming bright, tomato red.

Sasuke tugged on her nipples even harder, as a reward for giving him the answer he wanted. He could no longer contain his climax however as he felt himself being pushed over the brink. He thrust his hips violently, his base slapped against the bottom of her breasts and caused them to jiggle.

"I'm coming, Hinata...take it all!" He moaned loudly as he forced his tip into her mouth and flooded her mouth and throat with his hot and sticky seed. He filled her mouth so much that his cum started to leak out and drizzle done her chin.

Before she could react, he had pulled her mouth down onto his tip. Shortly after, her mouth was filled with warm, sticky liquid that leaked from the corners of her mouth. She struggled a bit, but managed to swallow what had remained before she pulled back and gasped for air. It had been so sudden and unexpected that she'd hardly had a chance to take a breath beforehand.

She leaned back and brushed some of her hair from her face before doing her best to lick what she could from her lips.

Sasuke's breath was ragged, but his cock was still rock hard and throbbed. Naruto didn't have that type of sexual stamina, he tended to be done after the first shot. He looked down at Hinata and grinned as he patted her head lightly. He wanted her, now. He couldn't wait anymore.

"So...you did a good job..and good sluts get rewards..." Sasuke lifted Hinata up onto the bed and placed her on her hands and knees so she was on all fours, like a bitch in heat. "Now...spread your pussy open and beg to be fucked..and I might oblige you."

Hinata stumbled her way to the bed as well and climbed up onto all fours. Gulping nervously, she blushed and leaned down, keeping her butt in the air but placing her chest and head on the mattress so she could reach between her legs and, with her fingers, spread her pussy before him. Gulping nervously, she took a deep breath and glanced back at him.

"P-Please Sasuke-kun." She said softly, her heart racing eagerly before she gave a little wiggle and closed her eyes.

Sasuke licked his lips as his sadistic side emerged. He wanted to fuck Hinata so badly, but this begging just wasn't enough for him. He pressed his cock up against her soaked pussy, but then moved it and began to rub it against her firm ass, making it clear he wasn't going to fuck her yet.

"That isn't even close to good enough!" Sasuke called out as he gave Hinata a quick and firm spank, causing her ass to jiggle from the impact. He rubbed where he struck her and then quickly spanked her again. "Please, Sasuke-kun, what? Tell me exactly what you want and where you want it, slut!"

The spank brought a yelp through her lips. Biting her lip, she closed her eyes and squirmed slightly in place. Her heart felt like it was beating in her throat, but she had to fight her way through. "I-I" She started before the second spank came, causing her to gasp again. "S-S-Sorry. P-Please f-fill me with your c-cock, pl-please f-fuck me."

The words felt foreign coming from her. She just... Needed it so badly, she needed to feel... Well, needed, appreciated. She needed to feel like someone actually wanted to have her around for once.

Sasuke gripped her ass as he lowered his cock back down towards her pussy. He pressed his tip against her entrance and began to kiss up her back and to her neck. "Good girl...here is your reward..." he whispered hotly in her ear before biting on it lightly.

He finally slammed his cock deep into Hinata's pussy. It spread her open much more then Naruto's cock, and he reached so much deeper. He easily speared pasted her cervix and into her womb, easily untouched by Naruto's smaller cock. He licked her neck and bit down, sucking and marking her with a hickey, marking her as his. He gyrated his hips, fucking her like a bitch in heat as he slammed his cock into her like a piston. The base of his hips slapped against her ass with each thrust, causing her firm ass to jiggle constantly. "How does it feel? To finally be fucked by a real man?"

She shuddered as he rubbed his cock against his pussy, causing it to quiver in anticipation. Taking a deep breath, she soon felt him force himself into her and she let out a loud moan. Her arms rested on either side of her head, her fingers clenching the sheets in her fists. Her heart raced in her chest, she could feel him... Everywhere, leaning over her back, leaving marks on her tender skin... And he was able to reach much further inside of her, stretch her more than Naruto could have dreamed.

She began to pant softly as he slammed into her over and over again, causing her to rock back and forth, the bed creaking beneath them. His voice sounded so wonderful, sweet, smooth, causing a shiver to run down her spine. "I-It's a-amazing." She breathed, her eyes closing as she let him use her as he pleased.

Hinata's panting and moaning only served to fuel Sasuke's lust and desire. He fucked her even harder as one of his hands slithered up her side and grasped her breast, her flesh molding and jiggling between his digits as he tugged on her nipple again. His other hand began to tease her asshole, slowly pushing its middle finger into her as he ravished her womb with his cock.

He licked her neck and then her cheek as he once more spoke hot and lustful words into her ear. "Tell me how much better then Naruto I am...tell me how much you love me more..." He knew she would obey, her desire and lust was too much for her reason. He knew he was giving her pleasure that Naruto never could, and it was for exactly that reason she would say what he wanted her to.

Back
Top Bottom