The Change of Heart(Avengers)Moon/Lady

Hm, you are a good mischief maker.”James agreed snickering a little before nodding, “Well, sometimes. Sometimes he tries to keep talking.”James smirked relaxing as he realized steve wasn’t angry, leaning into him a little before nodding. “Yea, I was.”He muttered before smirking a little. “Are you?”He muttered groaning a little, eyes blown as he studied the other, before nodding, “Do both.”He muttered enjoying the idea before smirking as he said I do to. Leaning into the other for a kiss before pulling away, smiling slightly at the announcement of “Sirs James Rogers and Steven Barnes.” It had a nice ring to it. “Ready to go?”He said smirking at steve. “There’s something I need to tell you to.”He smirked as they walked towards the reception.”Did you know the twins were dating their cousins?”

Loki smirked. "just don't tell Thor i'm the reason that all the Dolphins in Florida's bay are purple." he ordered, sniggering. "those poor human scientists." "...what? seriously? even that doesn't shut him up? jeeze..." he grumbled playfully. "both? greedy thing." he teased, snickering. "well, i'll see what i can do." he teased before kissing the other eagerly. "i am more than ready. thank god we skipped the Reception." he admitted with a grin before staring at James. "....we're going to make them regret not telling us right? maybe they need another Talk?" he asked, eyes glittering, amused. "well. at least Tony won't beat up our boys." he mused with a chuckle.

“....”James snickered not even about to ask about the dolphins. It wasn’t harmnig anyone, and it was fairly amusing. “Seriously. Its amusing when he tries to keep taking....and yes, both.”He grumbled smiling a little, quite content.”Yes. Definitely, I mean, it’s our honeymoon.”he muttered smiling happily, nuzzling the other before nodding. “Definitely glad to skip it before snickering. “Oh yes. Tony votes we play a prank on them. Between me, you, tony, farian and our resident mischief god, I thought we could come up with the perfect prank.”he grinned stealing a kiss before nodding. “Definitely a plus.Come on, let’s go play a prank, then we’re going to go on our honeymoon, and not leave the room for weeks.”He purred a little

Steve snorted. "i bet it feels pretty damn good too, him talking with your cock stuffed down his throat." he teased with a grin. "might have to see if i can't get you to do that." he teased. "it is our honeymoon." he agreed. "we should play a prank on them. but what to do?" he wondered. "pregnancy scare is too mean and they wouldn't be doing that this soon anyway." the boys where very conscientious of women, their fathers had raised them t be gentlemen after all and they would never take liberties with a woman's body. least of all their own cousins. "oh! i know!" Steve purred with a smirk. "you remember when the boys found out that Loki was the one pregnant?" Loki hadn't wanted Darcy to suffer that way when he could carry the babies and give birth without pain or problem so he'd carried their newborn. "what if we convinced them that they too where going to carry babies instead of the girls?"

“Hm, it does. Even more when he starts humming star spangled banner. Brat has a amusing sense of humor.’James snickered a little smirking, raising a eyebrow. “I might have to do it.”He agreed humming a little thinking. “Definitely wouldn’t be doing it yet.”He said before grinning, laughing. “I remember. We’re going to do that.”James agreed snickering as they went to find tony and farian, smirking. “we have the most perfect plan for the kids, since we were the last to know about their romance.”James smirked as he filled the two in on what was going to go on.

by the end of the week the boys where in a fit of panic that they where going to be pregnant and the girls where refusing to speak to their parents. still, it was a happy Thor who informed them all that Jane was pregnant, or was it a catatonic with shock Thor had stood there while Jane informed them all she was pregnant? either way it was Jane who informed the boys that they didn't have to worry, they couldn't get pregnant. Loki was just sad the joke had ended so soon. they had come to him the first day, begging to know how he had gotten pregnant. when Loki had said it was from kissing too much the twin boys had actually fainted, poor little fools.

James had nearly laughed himself silly watching the boys panic, but it had definitely been the perfect ending to a amazing honeymoon.Well. Besides the enormous amounts of sex he’d had of course. So very happy with his life and everyone in it, it was amazing to know his life had turned out like this.

The end.

Back
Top Bottom