Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed (Requires Deletion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Tears of Scarlet, Chapter 1: The End

His voice was drawn out and almost raspy, "Yes, I just need to help replace the blood he's lost, so you two are going to need to stand back a bit, its hard for me to focus like this". He took a small sample of the mans blood and ran it through a machine, two minutes later a tone sounded and the bloodtype along with some other basic bits of information were displayed.

"AB+", he smiled, plenty of that in supply. He prepared a filter and removed one bag of AB+, "This will take about and hour, he'll be fine after that", he set up an IV and connect the blood bag to it through a filter.

DudeGuy

Touma couldn't here the small firearm in her hands go off, but she could definitely feel the small amount of kick it provided.

Shot after shot moved her closer to using her new weapon more proficiently, and soon, she could determine where a shot would land beyond its normal range. It was clear the bullets were completely effective no more than 10 feet away, so it took some measure of practice and skill to determine where the bullets would land beyond that. It was clear this weapon was made for close, silent encounters.

Touma seemed to be in the zone, and only after noticing her ammo box was nearly empty did she bother to look at the time. She had a few minutes to kill before the briefing Mister Sir had told her to attend.

(Skill Acquired : Proficiency with the S4M.)

~Dark_Times~
The two mobster goons took a few steps back, their eyes focused on the fat man they had just dragged in. It was obvious to you that he would live, which meant more money in your pocket and another friend that has your back. In this world, "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" is the rule, but you soon find yourself thinking about what he could have possibly been doing, to catch a bullet.

"Thank God." One of the goons began, putting his hand on his partner's shoulder for support as he bent over. "Cera-Gina woulda' castrated us if the boss died."

"No shit about that." The other said, his face turning grim. "That lady is crazy."

It seemed the fat man's goons were relieved, being that you likely saved them from a horrible fate, as well as their boss from death.

The Last Pedigree

Waiting, out of sight, you think you hear something creep up behind you, but think nothing of it, that is, until you feel a sharp pain fire through your head, starting at the back. You're flung forward by the blow, landing on the sidewalk in front of you. Your vision is red and out of focus, as you try to look up and back at the attacker. You can only manage to turn your head a bit, your gaze settling on a blood-splashed brick. Before you can attempt to move again, you hear a sickening, wet "crack!", which is followed by more pain.

Your vision fades to black.

You are dead.

(Annihilated due to inactivity and no PM responses.)

Touma felt like a child on Christmas day all over again.

With her new toy in hand, time flew by without her even noticing. Though her shots were very bad when she first started, her aim improved, her focus improved, she learned how to reload the weapon properly, and emptied an entire box of ammo in what felt like the blink of an eye. But it was almost time to go back upstairs and see the man who roped her into all of this in the first place.

"Damn. . .talk about a buzz kill," she moaned, packing the S4M back into it's case. There were still a few minutes left before she just had to go and see him. For a moment, the young woman pondered her options. There was always the option of playing hooky, but Mr. Sir didn't seem to be the kind of person who'd tolerate that. Going in and opening with a joke didn't exactly seem to be the right thing to do either. "That would probably get me shot," she mused, stepping away from the counter top.

"Might as well just get this out of the way then. Briefing. . .mission. . .wait," and that was when she remembered. This was practice. Training. For a mission. He wanted her to do something. Whatever it was, she'd be payed for it. More if she returned with a bullet. Then that meant. . .he couldn't have wanted her to kill someone. Right? That was ridiculous. JoJo might have been incredibly secretive, suspicious, and outright nut jobs when it came to sticking to the rules but. . .they didn't just kill people with no reason. Right? And just what the hell was Godiver anyway?

"Yeah, going up to see that asshole might actually be a good idea." Her pace quickened. Upon stepping out of the firing range, she stopped at the desk where the big man who helped her before was. She set the glasses and the ear muffs down on the counter. Though it would have been polite to at least say something to whoever it was on the other side of the counter, Touma was so wrapped up in her thoughts that uttering a word hadn't yet crossed her mind. And she had yet to have taken her hand off of the ear muffs.

RE: DudeGuy

Raiker cleared his throat and held his cold gaze on the men, "There is still the matter of my payment gentlemen, as much as I hate to quell your good spirits but I must proceed with the more financial points of my service".

Sephra's eyes widened before she closed them softly. She didn't need to turn around at all to know she had the lovely company of multiple girls with anger issues. Why were they thirsty for Sephra's blood was unknown to her. She knew that they wouldn't just leave her alone. Nor would they let her off with a warning. No one was around though, so, that at least was alright. If no one was around to see possibly see her exposed, things shouldn't be too bad.

Sephra set down her things on the ground next to her and began rolling up her sleeves like a bad ass, even though she had no idea how or what she was going to do. "I can see you want to push me around." She said in a calm voice, suppressing the feelings inside that made her want to run like hell. "I do think that two against one is somewhat unfair though.." The girl had a few choices that she could have gone with beside pissing the other girls off more. She wasn't entirely sure why she decided to go with one. "I would like to know what your problem with me is." She shrugged feeling that she probably wound't be getting a response to her inquiry. Looking up at the girl in front of her she sighed, ready to take whatever she had coming.

DudeGuy

"Looks like you did get some practice in." The seemingly giant man said as he looked in Touma's private case, noticing that it was now almost empty of the ammo it previously contained. "I hope it helped. I know what that kinda' gun is for. Don't miss, kid."

The tall man crossed his arms over his chest. His form seemed like a solemn statue of muscle. Clearly, he was showing some kind of concern for Touma.

Dark_Times

Both of the thugs looked at you, then back to each other, before reaching into their bloodstained coats and retrieving fat wads of cash, which they both handed to you.

Without even counting, Raiker could tell that there was at least double what he usually charged for this situation. Consider it a tip?

"I'm gonna' call Cera-Gina and let her know what happened." One of the goons said as he whipped out a fancy flip-phone and stepped away from Raiker, punching a few buttons.

The other goon turned to Raiker.

"Hey, we'll need to move him back to the base. We got a car buuut..." The goon trailed off, obviously implying they would still need your help.

The best you've got is a hearse with a red cross on it. It isn't something you go driving around in the slums with, and it isn't very reliable, but it serves almost the same purpose as an ambulance, which was too dangerous for you to get your hands on.

Omerta

"Our problem? With you? Ha!" The girl in front of you began with a snobbish, arrogant attitude. "You're just another one of those poor freaks, and we're gonna' make sure your other lame friends know we aren't going to tolerate you in our school!"

Clearly, this student was one of the many people here with tolerance issues. As she spoke, Sephra could hear her friend trying to sneak up behind her. It was obvious they wanted a fight, but it was up to Sephra whether or not they would have a chance to take a swing.

Things to remember
Due to your lineage, your fingernails come to points, making them effective slashing weapons.
You've had some hand-to-hand combat training.

RE: Dark_Times

Raiker sighed, "I'm guessing something is wrong with your car, would I be correct?", he produced a set of keys from his pocket, "You can borrow mine, or I'll drive you, but this is not the safest place for the likes of me to just drive around with a valuable target like your boss there".

He walked over to a small safe, punched in a code and removed a revolver, "Just in case I need it", he chuckled, knowing the area he would need it at some point today.

Dark_Times

"Hmm? Well, I figured that it would be unsafe to move the boss around in the back of a four-door while he's in this condition." The bloodstained thug said as he motioned with a thumb to the incapacitated fatman.

The other goon stood in the background, looking particularly nervous as he bit at his nails and paced about, occasionally pulling the phone from his ear due to yelling on the other end.

He finished his call with a "yes ma'am", before shutting the flip-phone with a clap. He heaved a sigh and pinched the bridge of his nose before moved back toward his fellow thug.

"Alrighty. Pooch is unscrewed." He began, "However, since the boss got hurt, we're gonna' be on base duty for a while. Cera-Gina said that we were lucky the boss didn't die, or else we woulda' been shufflin' with the zombies on the other side of the wall."

"I take it that threat still stands if the boss dies before we get home?" the other goon chimed in.

He silently nodded before heaving a sigh.

"Cera-Gina also said she'd be sendin' back-up, so we should be good." The goon said, clearly exasperated with the situation. "I'll get the other car. You ride with the boss. Give the man directions. I'll bring up the tail."

With that, the goon made an exit through the front door, while the other stayed behind with you.

"I can help if you need a hand movin' the boss." the thug said.

You obtained:
Standard 6-gun
3 speedloaders

"Very well, just help me move the table, its wheels are a bit stiff so be careful", Raiker moved around to the top the surgical table and began to wheel it towards the hearse.

"Now, I'm sure you know this thing isn't meant to be shot at so, lets try avoid making ourselves obvious", he moved around the table and opened the back door of the hearse and waited for the goon to push the table into the back of the hearse, "The legs fold up to allow it to fit into either the hearse or the ambulance".

The big man's concern almost earned a smile from the young woman. Almost. "You know. . .you're not such a bad guy. Nice to know that everyone who works here isn't a total asshole," she replied. Not counting her parents, the only people she knew who worked here was the Mr. Sir guy upstairs, and this man. She was a bit biased in her opinion about her parents, but the big guy was certain a breath of fresh air. At least there was someone here she could get along with. "Thanks, I'll do my best not to."

She headed for the elevator and hit the up button, impatiently waiting for it to arrive. The sooner she got whatever this task she had to do out of the way, the better. When the elevator arrived, she slowly stepped inside. The doors slid closed, and her finger hovered over one of the buttons. It took a moment for her to remember where she had come from. Touma jammed her finger into the button and took a few steps back, groaning as the cheesy elevator music filled her ears. Surely they could have found better music than this.

The music was interrupted by a chime, which immediately grabbed her attention. She was more than happy to be out of the elevator, but her mood soured once again as she found herself face to face with a pair of metal doors, the one's that would lead to the office of the stupidly named 'Mr. Sir'. Rather than just bursting in, she knocked on the doors and waited for some sort of response.

Dark_Times

The goon was no expert on how to move a fold up crash-cart, but he was precise and gentle, as if his life depended on this man's comfort and health. Because it did.

The two of you easily manage the cart into the back of the hearse, and quickly hop in. The goon scooted the seat back, and sat on the floor instead, clearly hiding himself from plain view.

"I'm pretty sure you don't wanna' get shot up, so I'm gonna' hide. Jus' act natural, and ya' shouldn't get bothered." The thug said seriously. "Cera-Gina's back-up might not show up when we need it, so camoflauj' is a good idea. Just follow my instructions, and we should be good."

Withdrawing a silencer from his pants pocket, and a glock from his hidden holster, the goon screwed the silencer into the glock and cocked the slide.

"Let's get a move on." He said with a nod.

In your rear-view mirror, you could see the other goon flash his lights, signaling his readiness.

~DudeGuy~
"Enter." is all you hear from a small speaker set in the wall next to the double doors.

You pull on the double doors, which open easily, and enter Mr. Sir's office. You find him, once again, staring out over the city. His office is dimly lit, letting the lights from nearby neon signs and buildings illuminate the space.

Mr. Sir turns to you, after which his elevator eyes thoroughly examine your form.

"Everything seems to be in order. Except the glasses. You must wear those at all times. I'll be able to hear and see whatever you hear and see with that choker and those glasses." The strange man said as he walked toward you, while reaching into his shirt pocket to withdraw something small. "And this as well. It's an earpiece. I'll be able to give you instructions if you need them."

Mr. Sir put the ear piece in your hand, then turned away and went back to his desk, where he lounged on his big, comfortable chair.

"There's a van outside, waiting to transport you to the Energy district. Go. Once you're inside, I'll give you instructions, a face, and a name." Mr. Sir said as he moved the chair back and forth. "Any questions before you go on your maiden voyage to determine whether or not your parents will be filing a missing persons report?"

Raiker started the hearse the engine struggling for a second before catching, the exhaust spat out a cloud of black smoke and he cursed under his breath, this was either going to get him killed or help him move up in the world. He slowly pulled out onto the road, his eyes scanning every detail, he was waiting for something to go wrong. Raiker tried keeping his mind on driving and not what might happen, he did not like chance because fate never seemed to like him until now.

Thread Closure

Due to the lack of interest by the other players, and my inability to make time to post back, I'm closing this thread.

It will be remade, however, by my friend and its co-creator Xanatos. Keep an eye out for his OOC and RP thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom