Abandoned Asylum, 1 survivor, female, 17 years old

She sniffles and cuddles close, pressing her face into his chest hugging him as tight as she can (which is not very tight) and sighs lightly "Mmmm, Ross...."

She nods slightly, but doesn't fall asleep, she clamps her hands to the sides of her head "STOP IT, GO AWAY!!!!"

He hold her against him, brushing her hair trying to show her dream self that he's there "it's okay Misa... Ross is here" he kisses the top of her head, holding her head against his chest "i'm here now Misa, those days are all over for you, you're safe now"

She was wide awake "Ross... Mr Z... He's... he's bad... telling me bad things..." She screams and covers her eyes "BIG MAN IS HERE, HE'S GONNA GET ME!!!"

"He wont lay a hand on you, i promise you that" Ross moves his hands on her back so she doesn't have to worry

She cries and points to a corner "He's there, I see him! He has skulls and a gun!!!" There was nothing in the corner

Ross moves over her so she is under him being protected "don't worry no one will hurt you Misa... he can't hurt you here" he says not seeing who she points at but knowing enough not to question her.

She sniffles and buries her face in his back "Don't wanna die!!!" He would probably know she was just hallucinating

"he wont hurt you, he isn't there, he never will be" he hold her tight, letting her hear his heart beat. "no one will kill you, not well i still live"

She sniffs and just cries into his chest, but then soon calms down, listening to his heart, she times her breaths with his heart.

He waits for her to calm down he rolls over then, keeping her head on his chest, his mind working at what he was going to be able to help her with in the morning.
he brushes her hair as she sleeps surprised by just how soft her hair is... and how horrid a human being would have to be to rape such a creature.

She sleeps well with her head on his chest and wakes up in the morning and lets out a tiny yawn that sounded like a squeak. She huggles him, her big emerald eyes bright and happy

he doesn't awake right away taking her seeing her big eyes first thing "sleep well Misa?" he smiles then yawns himself noticing there tummies both growl now "hungry?" he asks smiling still "what would you like?"

She nod-nods happily, snuggling into her borrowed shirt "Mmm, bacon! and... sausage... and eggs, and toast, and hashbrowns, and muffins, ans pancakes and waffles"

he nods listening to every request "well" he sits up holding her in his arms "i think i have all of that, but first lets take a quick shower..."
he carries her to the bath room and turns the shower on for them, washing them both off nice and clean before going back to the kitchen trying to avoid her boobs and last night as much possible.

"then maybe just the sausage and eggs then?" he looked down and seen her body seem to have recovered a bit from went he'd found her.

"Bacon."
"And eggs."
"And toast."
"With jelly."
"And orange juice."
"And milk."
She smiles and presses close against him "Do I get clothes today?"

"maybe.." he helps her sit at the table and starts cooking the eggs and toast "if you're okay... i'll go and grab some cloths for you" he pokes her boob feeling how firm it is "don't need anyone getting a view of you naked like this Misa... i'll go buy some cloths... for when you can walk better, okay?" he was still smiling realizing he just wanted her to stay this clothed for a bit longer not that seeing her naked was bad either.

he cooks it quickly and gets the jam ready, seeing her eyes made him smile a bit more, he then finished cooking and sat down, "you know after all this food it might be good to try walking in my pool, though since it's private we can be naked if you like"

he smiles and puts the jam on for her and grabs some orange juice and milk out of the fridge "okay would you like me to feed you Misa?" he asks seeing her trying for the toast.

Back
Top Bottom